Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DANIEL BRYAN SLATED FOR MASSIVE PUSH

WWE officials are very high up on Daniel Bryan and believe it or not, there has actually been talk about him challenging for both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship at an upcoming pay-per-view.
source: wrestling news world

I don't know the reliability of this site, but if true, this is fucking awesome! Whether I liked the guy or not, after everything he's been through in his long professional career, such as battling through a dislocated retina, getting released by wwe twice at different times in his career, and having to become a vegan because of an illness, this is really great to hear for the guy!

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Re: WWE officials reportedly "very high" on Daniel Bryan

Site is well known to be shit. No credibility.

100% not true.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Site is well known to be shit. No credibility.

100% not true.
How do you know for sure? Especially since you just joined last month :rolleyes:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Sounds good to me. DB feud with CM Punk through the end of the summer, while also capturing the WHC title. DB takes the WWE title at SummerSlam and holds both through the New Year. Unifies titles at the last Raw of 2012.

Icing on the cake: Bring in Kurt Angle for a road to Wrestlmania feud. I'm not sure when Kurt's TNA contract is up, though.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
As cool as it would be, and as much as I can see the WWE & World title being unified soon anyway, doubt this is legit tbh.

Sounds good to me. DB feud with CM Punk through the end of the summer, while also capturing the WHC title. DB takes the WWE title at SummerSlam and holds both through the New Year. Unifies titles at the last Raw of 2012.

Icing on the cake: Bring in Kurt Angle for a road to Wrestlmania feud. I'm not sure when Kurt's TNA contract is up, though.
He apparently signed a 3 year deal last year so not until late 2014, I believe.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As cool as it would be, and as much as I can see the WWE & World title being unified soon anyway, doubt this is legit tbh.

Yeah... I'm not completely sold on it, but he has been getting build up stronger and stronger every week since the wrestlemania fiasco and RAW following it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
That sucks.

I know I'll probably get shit for it, but, whatever. If Jeff Hardy stays clean and in shape, I could see a good feud between DB and Jeff. I just don't know if Jeff can handle the road anymore.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sucks.

I know I'll probably get shit for it, but, whatever. If Jeff Hardy stays clean and in shape, I could see a good feud between DB and Jeff. I just don't know if Jeff can handle the road anymore.
That would be an interesting feud for sure. I'd like to see it as well! Jeff gets way too much flack from people for being a spot monkey, when, it actuality, he can actually tell a pretty good story in matches without the spots. Add in the fact that his moveset is very unique, crowd catching, and fits his character well, his matches are pretty enjoyable, time to time, in my opinion.

Edit: 2000 posts :D

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Great news. Not sure if it's credible, but I sure hope it is. For me personally, Daniel Bryan is one of the best things going on in wrestling today. He doesn't necessarily have to win both titles - just challenging for both of them would be awesome imo.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts

How do you know for sure? Especially since you just joined last month :rolleyes:
:confused::confused: What does that have to do with anything I said? You think this is the only wrestling board on the internet?

Great news. Not sure if it's credible, but I sure hope it is. For me personally, Daniel Bryan is one of the best things going on in wrestling today. He doesn't necessarily have to win both titles - just challenging for both of them would be awesome imo.
Its not. Trust me.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

:confused::confused: What does that have to do with anything I said? You think this is the only wrestling board on the internet?

Its not. Trust me.
Ok, well tell me how you know for sure that its not credible? I would like to know, so in the future I don't bother getting my news from there.

·
Registered
462 Posts
99.999% of the time the dirtsheets are laughed off this site but the second they say something good about one of the internets fave wrestlers all of a sudden people are asking for proof and why the dirtsheets are fake.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
99.999% of the time the dirtsheets are laughed off this site but the second they say something good about one of the internets fave wrestlers all of a sudden people are asking for proof and why the dirtsheets are fake.
Not everyone laughs off all the dirtsheets, and the number of people that do is certainly not over 90% like you exaggerate it to be. Also, a lot of the dirtsheets turn out to be pretty close to the truth, regardless of the wrong ones.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Stop posting every news you like from some mark on his unreliable site, OP. Most of these guys are reading the WO Newsletter, taking random lines and turning them into their "reports", same thing with the Austin/Lesnar thread you opened.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Stop posting every news you like from some mark on his unreliable site, OP. Most of these guys are reading the WO Newsletter, taking random lines and turning them into their "reports", same thing with the Austin/Lesnar thread you opened.
How do YOU know its unreliable? Post some proof that it is, because I'm not just going to take you of all people's word for it. Also if he's taking random lines from observer like you say, doesn't that mean that someone said it in the observer, making it valid? Think before you type sometimes...

Also, the "Stop posting every news you like from some mark on his...site" bit could easily be used on you as well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
I don't need proof to know that, if it was a report about how Vince hates Bryan you would say that it's not reliable, for almost 15 years now, the only credible sites are WO and the Torch. From your thread history I see that every thread you made is basically a "please like Punk and Bryan!!" with some random videos so it's a waste of time for me here to explain.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
How do YOU know its unreliable? Post some proof that it is, because I'm not just going to take you of all people's word for it. Also if he's taking random lines from observer like you say, doesn't that mean that someone said it in the observer, making it valid? Think before you type sometimes...
Regardless of whether the site is credible or not, they haven't exactly gone out on a limb here, have they? WWE officials are high on Daniel Bryan? He's in the WWE title match of the next PPV, I could have told you that...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.