Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Officials_High_on_a_Diva_Speculation_on_Shawn_Michaels_Wrestling_Again_Michael_Hayes.html

- Michael Hayes, who has been involved with WWE creative for a long time, has been away for a few weeks now. Hayes was given some time off to deal with some personal things and there's no timetable for his return.

- There are a number of people within WWE, including Triple H, who feel that Aksana has something special and they want to keep her around.

Source: PWInsider
it was mentioned Vince & Hunter especially are big fans of Aksana (in the podcast)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Horrible in the ring, horrible on the mic and probably the ugliest diva currently on the roster. Okay then.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
she was great during the goldust million dollar belt storyline, her dancing while caught in the net makes this segment at 2 minute mark

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I like aksana aswell, lol at people saying she's ugly, shes a babe, and has a great look, also despite what people on here think shes quiet good in the ring, im by no means an aksana mark, but I do like her.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is a Hunter Girl

·
Banned
598 Posts
dafuq ? why ?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Bit random. Aksana has never really stood out at all wrestling wise, improved somewhat in the ring which is to be expected since she's been around for 3 years. I find her pretty hot, she sees a bit love/hate to most guys in that sense.

·
Registered
376 Posts
She does have a unique look... sometimes she's gorgeous other times she pulls these faces that are truly horrendous! Ring work is poor and you can't understand a word she ever says because of her annoying voice and because she speaks too quietly. Irritating valet = yes. Legit women's wrestler? No way!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
A lot of you clearly haven't seen her FCW work. Girl can WURK. Give her 15 to 20 mins, and she'll snap.

Good for her, I hope she's passionate enough to want to carry at least a title reign before she retires. :clap

1 - 20 of 85 Posts