Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Dave Meltzer has confirmed that World Wrestling Entertainment has made an offer to Brock Lesnar to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania.

The news was kept secret from the majority of the creative team, and there has been a lot of talk today with people asking what the latest was.

It’s thought that Lesnar will not be saying anything publicly for at least two weeks.

Credit: WrestleScoop.com
Well, that would be epic. UFC vs WWE ~ with Undertakers streak on the line.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
If this is true and Brock Lesnar does this,then Dana White will never let Brock inside a UFC Octagon again...
I doubt Lesnar would sacrifice his UFC career for another WWE match.
But what if they can coax him into coming back for an entire career and not just a single match? Maybe... just maybe... (I'm sure its just wishful thinking here) they let offer him a several years long contract in which "The baddest man alive" gets to end the streak , dominate the entire WWE , good # of contractually promised world title reigns , plus really high pay. I'd mark the fuck out! :D

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
If this is true and Brock Lesnar does this,then Dana White will never let Brock inside a UFC Octagon again...

I'm not so sure about that... Of course Dana would probably say that publicly until the match / angle is over, but it would be huge publicity for both companies. Everybody already knows Lesnar was in WWE before, Is not like it is going to look bad for UFC. Dana can say he guit cause he lost lost and call him a pussy or whatever to save face with his hardcores, he can have his match w/ taker while still training, then he can come back and will be a bigger draw than ever. Its all about money, if you think Dana white has any 'principles' you are crazy, he's a promoter like any other promoter.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sounds like Taker said "You gonna do it?" In that video. Which could mean a lot of things, but possibly be referring to an appearance. Would be cool if it happened though.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Well brock lesnar recently lost his real life world championship battle and got literally dismantled I don't think wrestlemania will be on his mind lol

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
This would be so fucking pointless. Taker wins, and brock goes away. Okay??
There could be no follow up or anything. I would rather see Taker vs Sheamus or someone that actually has a future in WWE.

·
Registered
187 Posts
This would be so fucking pointless. Taker wins, and brock goes away. Okay??
There could be no follow up or anything. I would rather see Taker vs Sheamus or someone that actually has a future in WWE.
At least he had a wrestling career before. It would be like The Rock coming back for one last match.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts