Wrestling Forum banner

WWE offer Cris "Cyborg" Santos a contract

2196 Views 13 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  -Extra-
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/3/4...-reportedly-in-negotiations-with-wwe#comments

Without fighting since June of 2010, Cyborg is getting tired of the lack of fights in the MMA organization, and this proposal would change her future in fighting – and get bigger paychecks. Two weeks ago, Cristiane and her husband, Strikeforce fighter Evangelista Santos, attended to a WWE event in California, and the managers of the event offered her a contract.
Her weight class is extremly shallow in MMA this does not surprise me.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Hell no, don't let her enter a WWE ring.

Not because she sucks, but for the safety of every Diva in the WWE Roster. She'll fucking kill them.

· Registered
251 Posts
She will be in a wwe ring in a few months. Book it. If she does sign this would be really interesting. They could run a huge storyline with her demolishing all the divas, and then Beth and her could have a huge match or something. I see so many possibilities.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
Hell no, don't let her enter a WWE ring.

Not because she sucks, but for the safety of every Diva in the WWE Roster. She'll fucking kill them.
:( Then we wouldn't have a Diva's division..........:hmm: sign her!
I joke I joke, I kid I kid!

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Registered
2,170 Posts
I like Cyborg, but why would the WWE bring her in? She doesn't look like a diva. She is the anti-diva. I would think the WWE would want to bring in somebody a little more mainstream and diva-ish like Gina Carano.

If she does indeed sign, I will hold on to judgment until she actually wrestles. All I know, is if they bring her in while she is still green, she will seriously hurt the divas if she works stiff. Kind of like how Shamrock was when he was brought into the WWE. I think it would be cool to see her in the WWE. She is one of my favorite fighters, and one of the very few reasons I actually watch Strikeforce.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.