Wrestling Forum banner

461 - 467 of 467 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Cody came off like a damn superstar last night. Problem with nxt is they can build wrestlers up but once called to main brands they get squashed or changed - why should fans invest?
That’s only a problem if you’re still looking at NXT as a developmental program for Raw and SD which it hasn’t been for a few years now. Fans should invest because it’s a roster loaded with elite talent that consistently puts out amazing shows.

·
Registered
223 Posts
That’s only a problem if you’re still looking at NXT as a developmental program for Raw and SD which it hasn’t been for a few years now. Fans should invest because it’s a roster loaded with elite talent that consistently puts out amazing shows.
Show is filmed in small studio & talent are an after thought at big ppv. It's a developmental league

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Show is filmed in small studio & talent are an after thought at big ppv. It's a developmental league
No bigger or better PPV than a Takeover man. Where habe you been the last 4 years? You need a serious re-programming. This Portland show next week is going to be massive.

What kind of logic is that for a fan? ”I’m not going to enjoy the best wrestling show on the planet because in a year these guys MIGHT go to Raw or SD and get jobbed out.”

·
Mamba Mentality
25,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
What kind of logic is that for a fan? ”I’m not going to enjoy the best wrestling show on the planet because in a year these guys MIGHT go to Raw or SD and get jobbed out.”
There's a severe lack of logic in each ratings thread you will find here. But, these folks can continue to go off as they desire. I guess... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,999 Posts
NXT just needs to toss a main roster unused guy here and there. NXT original fans may not like this, but hell the recent invasion with NXT & WWE got me super into NXT now. So im sure other casuals may see NXT if more WWE main roster people interact with it.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I haven’t watched NXT in weeks. I theoretically like The Velveteen Dream, but I need something that really makes me care. I don’t feel the need to tune in.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I haven’t watched NXT in weeks. I theoretically like The Velveteen Dream, but I need something that really makes me care. I don’t feel the need to tune in.
You don't watch any current wrestling yet spend more time here posting about it than anybody - sad

461 - 467 of 467 Posts