Wrestling Forum banner

321 - 340 of 636 Posts

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Considering they advertised that the "doors are open for Raw and SD" that is a pretty shitty number.

You rolled out your 2 top stars coming out of Mania and scraped a win over the "pissant" company, well fucking done Vince ;)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
People do understand that losing at the demo is basically losing right ? Again and again people are acting as if we are in the eighties when it comes to tv ratings, weird.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,326 Posts
Only took the main roster invading and HHH begging people to watch on Raw. If anything NXT should have done better.
I have no horse in this race. I could careless really. I don't watch either show and neither show can hit a million viewers already.

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
People gotta make up their minds about Seth and Becky man lol. Raw ratings threads they aren't draws and ratings killers, AEW ratings threads they are the kitchen sink and huge stars

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,020 Posts
Re: WWE NXT TV Ratings Thread: NO B.S.'ing THE NUMBERS.

I mean, you can hate on Jericho's look, but I don't know if you want to talk about the look of a wrestler when Adam Cole is the top champion in NXT.
As someone who's a fan of both, Jericho looks sloppy as hell with a clogged artery. Cole who's undeniably small still looks like an athlete, Jericho doesn't at all.

Advantage Cole here, though neither of them have great looks at this day & age.

I mean, they're all charisma vacuums like the majority of their wrestlers so I can't say I'm surprised, personally. The only decent one is AJ (he's in the OC, right?) and he's been WWE'd.

Yep. Plus, unlike Cole, Jericho has the talent to make up for his dad bod.
Cole doesn't have the talent to make up for being small? Have you seen him work lately? Have you heard him cut a promo? His talent is the reason he's pushed heavily.

To stay on topic of the thread, I thought NXT would crack a mil with this previous episode. It was easily the best one since the 2 hour debut and had the most star power.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I could careless really. I don't watch either show and neither show can hit a million viewers already.
Well one is a brand new company who are 8 weeks into being on air. It ain't the attuide era anymore :draper2. You should watch AEW it is a lot of fun.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Lol at NXT being unable to break even a million after HHH advertised an open invitation on Raw and both Seth and Becky showed up. How much more evidence is needed that these two jabronis are flops? Record low Raw ratings, USA Network begging Vince to get stars back on Raw, WWE Network growth collapsing during Mania, biggest flop of a Mania season ever, and now they couldn't even get NXT a meaningful bump. :lol

This shit is hilarious. For how long we had to listen to people go on about how Vince should listen to the "fans" and after he did, it's been a disaster. 2019 is going down as an amazing year in showing just how deluded hardcore fans really were.

·
52,326 Posts
Well one is a brand new company who are 8 weeks into being on air. It ain't the attuide era anymore :draper2. You should watch AEW it is a lot of fun.
I did watch it for like a month. It's alright, but not enough to make me want to watch every week. I've severely cut down on my current day wrestling intake recently. I don't watch NXT, either. Hell, I stopped watching it even before it went to USA Network. It's garbage. I wish AEW all the success in the world, though.

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
I really thought that the difference between NXT and AEW was going to be more important.

Plus AEW had a better demo.

·
Baby Yoda
29,803 Posts
I did watch it for like a month. It's alright, but not enough to make me want to watch every week. I've severely cut down on my current day wrestling intake recently. I don't watch NXT, either. Hell, I stopped watching it even before it went to USA Network. It's garbage. I wish AEW all the success in the world, though.
Give NJPW a chance, IMO it's still by far the best wrestling product out there.

·
52,326 Posts
Tbf, they both would be at a million or above if they didn't have a opposing wrestling show siphoning viewers from one another.
Yeah, possibly. Raw and Nitro this is not. It's just so funny to see people getting worked up over this 'war.'

:lmao I mean, it doesn't really matter. Neither show is going anywhere for awhile.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Did they advertise anyone specific for NXT or did they just show up?

321 - 340 of 636 Posts