Wrestling Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1981 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Keith Lee I'm going to hit motherfucker with another motherfucker. Why hasn't William regal got better security yet lol

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
So......does everyone who loses to KUSHIDA end up getting kidnapped by ninjas later in the night.

First Raul Mendoza, now Joaquin Wilde.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Dakota won, thank goodness. I only wish that they'd let her win a match without needing Raquel. Shotzi looked like a star throughout.

Tonight just confirmed to me that Shotzi should have beaten Chelsea. Sorry, but nothing Chelsea has done in NXT is even remotely as impressive as this.

The triple threat was great as well.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Shotzi looked very good.
Dakota winning was right.
Triple thread was very good.
Dexter is a fucking great guy!!
Velveteen doesnt look that good without a crowd, but the match was fine.

Good episode again!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Agree with the above bar the Velveteen dream match. I still found that and the dream entertaining. Very goldust but still fun.
Dexter looked fantastic. Lots of potentially possibilities of where you go with a character like that. Certainly some good creeper storylines but can't see him having a shelf life past being the next boogeyman on the main roster. Maybe NxT too.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
With Charlotte not being a permanent member of NXT I can see her dropping the belt to the winner of the ladder match. Hope for an Io win, but who knows.

looking forward to Wednesdays episode!!

·
Mamba Mentality
25,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,596
How long do you think the Ladder Match Last?

Would the Gargano/Ciampa Match be the Main Event

Will Killer Kross debut?
I prefer Gargano & Ciampa to just tear into each other in a huge brawl. Familiar to Edge & Orton’s Last Man Standing Match, and the brawl they had on NXT a few weeks ago.

I’m rooting for Io to win the ladder match. Don’t care if it’s a 10 min match. Should be fun!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
How long do you think the Ladder Match Last?

Would the Gargano/Ciampa Match be the Main Event

Will Killer Kross debut?
To answer your third question, my guess is yes because he was supposed to debut last night(obviously they moved it to tonight because of the coronavirus shit. They were supposed to be in full sail)

·
#BAYBAY
20,217 Posts
Io will surely win.

Charlotte/Io is a dream match. Especially with Io's current gimmick.

Gargano/Ciampa I would expect to go at least half hr, including ads. Unless they somehow don't air any ads during the main event. But they've not come out and said that.

Killer Kross I can see maybe actually debuting on TV and perhaps attacking the winner.

I think maybe we'll see at least 3 matches on the whole show, and they'll want to recap Wrestlemania too. To show what happened to Rhea incase nobody watched Wrestlemania, and incase they're out of the loop and only watch NXT every Wednesday.

1581 - 1600 of 1981 Posts