Wrestling Forum banner

1561 - 1576 of 1576 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,813 Posts
Cole's announcement was disappointing, we really never got his celebration.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
IO'S BACK!! She should win the ladder match now imo. Also Candice winning, good call. Hopefully Dakota wins the gauntlet match, Tegan being in this match but not her would be weird.

Bianca not being in it is interesting. I wonder if that means she's headed to Raw or SD soon? Hopefully if she is she gets a big push because she has "future star" written all over her.

So we're finally getting the blowoff match between Gargano and Ciampa, cool. I'm mixed on the possibility of one of them leaving. On the one hand, they've arguably done all there is to do in NXT, and it'd clear some space to build up new stars. But I don't really trust Raw or SD with either of them honestly.

Riddle vs. Strong was a fun match.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
why is Aliyah no longer appearing with Vanessa Bourne? Also she did not need to get plastic surgery on her face, she looked fine before.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Pretty solid episode after a very different show last week.

• They sure went into hyperdrive on the in ring content after last week. Almost too much so. An interview in between one of the first few matches or some advancement on the Mendoza storyline and the likely introduction of Bolly would have been nice.
  • Didn't expect the BritAm Bruisers to win but glad they did. Can we start a go fund me for BritAm Bruisers vs Gulak and Bryan?
  • Dain needs shifting to NXT UK to feud with Walter. It is surely only a matter of time. I know they are building Dragunov up to potentially beat Walter but Dain would be much more fun.
  • I wonder if the second chance guantlet match was in the longterm planning or they have reacted to the negative feedback on Kai's elimination.. Or maybe she will go on to win next week and the ladder match. No Belair makes me feel like she is Raw bound sooner than later and they were holding out to confirm it. So happy to see Shirai back.
  • Finally we get Bivens. Glad Rezar has got busy in his injury leave with the headshrinkers and given us a weird East Indian love child of a tag team. I now realise why the BritAm Bruisers just got built up earlier. They are getting a beating in a couple of weeks and fed to the wolves.
  • Gargano vs Ciampa IXIV. I was expecting a loser leaves NXT stipulation. HHH certainly should have played differently on the location explanation. Something like an unsanctioned match that couldn't happen legally at the PC or a wilder stipulation gimmick would have been better than just a random different location.
  • WWE seems to be finding their groove a little bit more with the PC tapings. I still think they could be getting more creative with their surroundings during matches but I expect they are likely keeping things reasonably vanilla so whatever they do for Wrestlemania there will feel bigger and feels fresh.
Overall a combination of last weeks show and this weeks would have made two very great episodes, in the end they were both a bit disjointed but still largely enjoyable. I expect given all the uncertainty last week, matches weren't logistically possible.

·
Registered
255 Posts
why is Aliyah no longer appearing with Vanessa Bourne? Also she did not need to get plastic surgery on her face, she looked fine before.
I thought the assumption was it was Bourne that laid out Xia? Also gutted she didn't get the ladder match chance, she has earned it in my opinion. Maybe we will be surprised next week!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Very good show this week, very good wrestling and intensity (compared to other wrestling shows on Wednesday). Smiled very hard for Io being back, she is just perfect :) Some new faces is always good to see.

Overall I was very much sports entertainded here!!

·
The face that runs the List
10,351 Posts
No clue who those Indian dudes and their manager are but they look awful.

Does anyone know if the Performance Center stars get tested for the virus ? Otherwise still having matches sounds incredibly irresponsible.

So excited for Dexter's debut, his creepy bastard gimmick is gold when used right.

1561 - 1576 of 1576 Posts