Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2426 Posts

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Re: WWE NXT Live Weekly Discussion Thread

Since I don't have the WWE network this is my first time watching NXT. I will say Mauro Ranallo sure does get excited about calling matches. If you were just listening to him and not knowing this was NXT you would think he was calling a great match at Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

Well I'm out. This show lost my interest. Hoping AEW does better. If not theres always MLW lmao
yeah why the fuck start out with a chick fight that turned into a huge spotfest? I bet Cornette's review is going to be hilarious if anything.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts

So the most boring seeming woman won.

Great.
Nah, the most boring woman got pinned

·
Registered
6,565 Posts

Not sure what ppl want if they tuned out after that 4-way. Unless they just dont like women wrestling.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

NXT could probably beat AEW if they did wrestling, but they're not going to out indy AEW.

·
Registered
8,847 Posts

It was always going to be Candace since she's a babyface and hasn't faced Shayna yet, I really don't get why people are surprised.

·
Registered
11,802 Posts

Since I don't have the WWE network this is my first time watching NXT. I will say Mauro Ranallo sure does get excited about calling matches. If you were just listening to him and not knowing this was NXT you would think he was calling a great match at Wrestlemania.
He gets so hype the WWE makes videos of his reactions/calls at Takeovers and puts them on YouTube

·
17,649 Posts

Dijak/Lee III :bjpenn

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
7,586 Posts

I Don't have any problem with Candice but how can she be in a number one contender match when did bothing before.

All she had to do was to cry to Regal….

Booking Wise it doesn't make sense

·
Registered
22,722 Posts

Shit lol

Not sure what ppl want if they tuned out after that 4-way. Unless they just dont like women wrestling.
I think those folk had no real plans on watching to begin with. You'd have thought the old day segment just second.

·
17,649 Posts

I can see people tuning out as we speak with this match

·
Registered
2,304 Posts

Lmao somehow WWE finds the shittest looking, blandest guys in the world to hire and put on TV. What's the appeal of Grimes? Where do these jobbers even come from lol

·
Registered
24,474 Posts

Seems a little early for another Lee vs. Dijak match, but hey, I won’t complain about them getting another chance to steal the show.

Well shit, that was quick.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts

I Don't have any problem with Candice but how can she be in a number one contender match when did bothing before.

All she had to do was to cry to Regal….

Booking Wise it doesn't make sense

Hey now I thought you were gone lol

61 - 80 of 2426 Posts