Wrestling Forum banner

3501 - 3520 of 3578 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Likely add Indus Sher, the Rascalz and another couple of randoms (Kushida/Ruff, Rust/Thatcher etc) or maybe a NXT UK team if they are inbetween tapings. Not sure about the feasibility of getting them in and out of the US but if they are allowed in they can quarantine a few and have them take part in the rumble too.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Lucha Houseparty or another main roster team involved too.

Least likely to happen but what would be cool is a sneaky New Hart Foundation Reunion with Tyson Kidd getting a protected send off with Harry Smith and Natalya by his side.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,898 Posts
The only team i see winning the Dusty Classic is Grizzled Young Veterans, they're clearly the best actual tag team in the bracket. Cole and Strong is the only other team i could see winning just cause Cole's in it, but i'd hate to see yet another team whos not really a tag team win the Dusty Tag Classic, that happens too much imo, this year a true tag team should win.

I see the tournament coming down to Grizzled Young Veterans vs Imperium, theres a small chance Dain and Maverick make it to the finals but i dunno i feel like the finals should come down to two really great in ring wrestling tag teams and Dain and Maverick's not what i'd consider a good in ring tag team at this moment..

·
Registered
25,616 Posts
Semi finals on the right side of the bracket is for sure TUE vs. GYV. The left side I'm not too sure honestly. I'll guess this mystery team of MSK (who I'm guessing is the Rascalz) vs. Imperium.

And the finals is GYV vs. MSK.

Saw Shotzi vs. Candice and Gargano vs. Lumis was announced too. Looks like a solid card overall though I think I'll catch AEW first tonight.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,217 Posts
Cole & Strong are in a weird spot, they have no business losing to any team in this tournament but at the same time they don't need to win it. Maybe an angle gets started as to why they lose? Otherwise they are the clear runaway favorites to win.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Blackheart is one of my least favorite parts of this program, especially since all the other women are so much better. Botch-machine.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,217 Posts
Maybe it's because he missed hella time or because it's Kross' time but Finn doesn't feel like the NXT Champion at all.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,554 Posts
Dunne vs. Balor will be an outstanding match.

·
Registered
11,265 Posts
There's something off about the way Dunne speaks on the mic...and that man bun.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Cole & Strong are in a weird spot, they have no business losing to any team in this tournament but at the same time they don't need to win it. Maybe an angle gets started as to why they lose? Otherwise they are the clear runaway favorites to win.
The last segment just answered that, they didnt have to save Finn so Pete Dunn and the tag champs will cause them to lose tonight most likely and then go from there

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,217 Posts
The last segment just answered that, they didnt have to save Finn so Pete Dunn and the tag champs will cause them to lose tonight most likely and then go from there
Yep.

Reactions: Kowalski's Killer
3501 - 3520 of 3578 Posts