3481 - 3500 of 3578 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,217 Posts
Reactions: Kowalski's Killer

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
All of the matches were really good tonight, and nu-Xia looked totally badass.

But Rhea vs. Raquel was MOTN imo. They beat the holiest of Hell’s out of each other. This was the week of awesome hoss fights and that certainly was one.

I hope Rhea moves up to Raw or SD soon. There’s nothing left for her to do in NXT and that felt like a definitive send off imo.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,554 Posts
What a show! These quasi-Takovers, like tonight and Halloween Havoc, have been tremendous. They remind me of the old Clash of the Champions shows where you'd get something on free tv that would rival the actual pay per views.
While the Last Woman Standing match was an early match of the year candidate, I think Gran Metalik showed us that he is the most underutilized talent in the company. His work is crisp, inventive, and exhilarating. Hopefully this wasn't a one off before he returns to jobber tag team purgatory.

·
Registered
25,616 Posts
I feel like when the Fight Pit got cancelled they threw Johnny and friends to make up time for the show when honestly it wasn't really needed. Like, just give 30-40 minutes to KOR vs. Balor. They could have handled that and made the match even better. And don't get me wrong I'm entertained by the Way and all but it just felt a little out of place on this show.

That was really my only negative thing about the show though. The LWS match was great. Kross vs. Priest over achieved for me. The main event, while I wish it could have been longer was really good as well. The CW match was good. And I'm very intrigued by Xia's return.

·
Standing with The Man
6,348 Posts
Does xia have to do the Hyaaah EYAAAH sounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No particular reason and its not something new to Xia she's always done it, Its a martial arts technique called Spirit shout.The shout helps in preventing damage by tightening its core muscles, it is believed to provide extra power in offensive and defensive motion.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,898 Posts
See as i said when Kyle won the number 1 contenders match, why do Kyle vs Finn again when the result is just gonna be Balor going over again with nothing really being different except the match was much shorter than the first. Would've much rather had Dunne vs Balor, would at least be a new match up and wouldn't be so damn predictable.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,935 Posts
I dont ever want to hear anyone call balor a geek.
Nxt balor is so gritty that last shot was so cool
Yep, after seeing Finn Balor bleed twice (looking tough in the process) and deliver 2 wrestling matches with Kyle O'Reilly that were pretty damn good, I genuinely believe that HE'S the guy who SHOULD be the world champ for a while longer.

I'm hoping that they do Finn Balor vs Pete Dunne for the NXT title at some point eventually :)

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,460 Posts
this show was like wrestlemania 17 compared to the trash that was "legends" Raw.

·
Registered
301 Posts
So, when's Dexter getting another NA title shot tho? The first time he got injured and was taken off the match, the other Grimes interfered? And he definitely had the momentum at one point to actually win it too... :rolleyes:

3481 - 3500 of 3578 Posts