Wrestling Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2225 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
If we get a tag match out of that tease at the end, it would be an interesting way to debut Sareee (as Io's partner)..

·
None. More. Hated.
6,149 Posts
Every other post is “cole looks so short” or comments about how he’s not intimidating or whatever as champion
He's really tiny. It is what it is. When you've been champ for 400 days and been on top for over 1000 days people will eventually start to point out flaws.

·
Premium Member
17,078 Posts
I don't want threads to keep popping up, but Keith Lee shared a story where he may have been roofied. It was from a fan/spectator, not another wrestler. I found this more scary than many of the stories because naming someone in the business ruins them and kicks them out. A random fan doing this may never be seen again. It's also huge ass Keith Lee. I don't mean to belittle women coming forward, but it's taboo and laughed at when men do. This is pretty big and really good for him to feel confident in doing so.

·
Registered
23,973 Posts
I assume that tonight’s NXT has already been taped, but at this point with the amount of positive Covid tests and WWE’s negligence, who knows if we’ll even get the double title match as advertised.

·
Registered
112 Posts
They should keep Kai/Gonzales together permanently...I could see Kai getting a push with Gonzales as her enforcer figure, get the title then once her push peaks she drops the title then she motivates Gonzales to take the title from whoever beats her for it...very long term but it could even rehash Kai vs Tegan Knox

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,978 Posts
Congrats Keith, you've had a good run. Cole's gonna end that in 2 weeks.

Overall thoughts :

- Rhea Ripley has fallen so far off to the point that I legit believed for a second Aaliyah would win. And what's even crazier, there's a chance she wins next week.

- Glad Dakota announced her interest in the Women's title. She's literally the only reason I care for the Women's division atm.

- I can see why people question Karion Kross' ring-work. He botched the raise up on the second northern lights suplex (noted by the camera-cut). I still like the guy though, if he's the one to dethrone Cole then that'll be the true test of his ring-work (if it's not a squash).

- I kinda hate how goofy Roddy is looking rn, especially since he's the number 2 guy in TUE. Lumis shouldn't lose next week either so things aren't looking up. It seems Trips is slowly fading Cole away from the era just a tad.

- I fell asleep on the main event and when I woke up, Lee won so there's that. Lee vs. Cole will be a MOTYC for sure though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Why is this thread always so dead? NXT puts on a great product I don't understand.

Kieth Lee vs Adam Cole sounds good.
Agree with you, for me NXT is better than Raw/Smackdown. But I get the feeling that a lot of fans are not really interested in watching good wrestling, they just want promos and OTT characters?

2121 - 2140 of 2225 Posts