Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For once the WWE is not giving Raw much love at Survivor Series. Usually the traditional S.S. tag matches have been lead by Raw superstars. This year I like SmackDowns S.S. match but why not make Morrison/Sheamus captions and build teams around them. You got guys like Bryan, R-Truth, Miz, CM Punk, Jackson, Tatsu, Henry, DiBiase, Goldust. You could have had Morrison, Bryan, Truth, Henry, and Goldust vs. Sheamus, Miz, DiBiase, Punk, and Jackson, or something of that nature. There is still a couple days but I dont see them pulling a Raw team together. And one more thing the Nexus/Morella& Kozlov match is gonna be terrible. The Usos could have made that a much more athletic match, but oh well it should be a 4 minute match. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think they might add it last minute before the ppv
btw...
CM Punk is injured
Morrison and Sheamus is on the card, set to face each other

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Team Bryan (Bryan, Goldust, R-Truth, Yoshi, and Jackson) vs Team DiBiase (DiBiase, Miz, Regal, Ryder and Primo)

Could be a pretty good opener.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Team Bryan (Bryan, Goldust, R-Truth, Yoshi, and Jackson) vs Team DiBiase (DiBiase, Miz, Regal, Ryder and Primo)

Could be a pretty good opener.
That wouldnt be bad, and i think they should have saved a one on one Morrison/Sheamus match for TLC

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
They should have had Team Morrison (Morrison, Bryan, Goldust, R-Truth, & Ezekiel Jackson) vs. Team Sheamus (Sheamus, Miz, Alex Riley, William Regal, & Ted DiBiase).

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Don't care for a RAW 5 on 5, multi man tag matches have been done to death this year, I 'm actually ecstatic Morrison/Sheamus is a one on one match.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
They Should add This.

Daniel Bryan
Ezekiel Jackson
David Hart Smith
Goldust
R-Truth

Vs

Ted DiBiase
Zack Ryder
Tyson Kidd
Michael McGillicutty
Husky Harris

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Why does everyone want all these multi-man matches? Have we not had enough of them since Mania?

Morrison and Sheamus in a singles match is perfect for if they want to make them both stand out. Especially if Morrison is getting a push, he's hardly in the spotlight if he's in a match with another 9 other people. One on one is great, and will add a fantastic match to the card, which is something a elimination match possibly wouldn't do.

They could have had a Nexus vs. RAW match, but it would just end up filled with jobbers. I'm fine with just one.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I think they are doing fine as is, I just think it's fucking stupid that they only announced these few matches, and some just 0ne week before the event.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its Survivor Series, this PPV was built on multi-man tag matches. I agree the WWE was had alot of them this year, but You still have good superstars on Raw that can make a good 5 on 5 match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts