Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrestlezone.com said:
Several WWE officials are under the impression that Christian won't be back in time for this year's WrestleMania event. His situation is described as "touch and go."
I guess this could easily be false, but if it is true, then it's a shame. There goes the theory of Edge vs. Christian at WrestleMania.

·
#German
3,783 Posts
Sad for him. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Good for this forum though. I don't have to hear the desperate Christian marks anymore who don't seem to accept that being a midcarder in WWE is something nearly every wrestler/sports entertainer in the world would kill for.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I guess this could easily be false, but if it is true, then it's a shame. There goes the theory of Edge vs. Christian at WrestleMania.
That or it's a lie and he's actually going to come out at 3040 and win the Rumble. It's just a shame that there's about as much chance of that happening as there is of Jim Cornette and Vince Russo getting married live on Raw.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Well, they said that about Edge last year, and look what happened.

I can only hope that if Christian somehow makes an early return, it's a return he's actually physically capable of making. I don't want to see him embarrass himself like Edge did.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Well, they said that about Edge last year, and look what happened.

I can only hope that if Christian somehow makes an early return, it's a return he's actually physically capable of making. I don't want to see him embarrass himself like Edge did.
Ya exactly. Edge returned early and clearly shouldn't have.

I'm not fussed either way although there really isn't many storyline opportunities that interest me going forward to a championship match for Smackdown at Wrestlemania as much as Edge vs. Christian. There really isn't anything brewing that much at all. I'm guessing they'll just have Wade Barrett challenge for the championship despite other rumours regarding what he'll do at Mania.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If this is true, then i'll be one sad panda. :(

Edge vs. Christian is the most interesting possible matchup on Smackdown side to me, it's the only feud that involves WHC that i'm looking forward the most. This feud will have everything, quality match, quality promos, nostalgia, and it could culminate in emotional moment- Christian finally winning the big one. Oh well.

Still expecting him at least to return at Royal Rumble match itself though.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
The source is wrestlezone.com lol

I'm not believing it until it actually happens

edit:

Just been looking through their archives, and they are basically speculating not getting facts. They said a few weeks back that the current plan for the RR is Sheamus vs The Miz vs Randy Orton vs John Morrison

·
#WWELogic
3,986 Posts
Good, well not good for Christian's injury but great for the face they can leave Edge/Christain till next year @ WM XX8 which I hope will be in T.O where its the only place that match will recive the crowd it desvers.

In fact if the E could wait and induct Trish Stratus into the WWE HOF taht would reek of awsomeness to.

Stay Frosty

·
Banned
542 Posts
The source is wrestlezone.com lol

I'm not believing it until it actually happens
^ same why the fuck does everybody post shit from wrestlingzone

·
1/100
7,729 Posts
meh, no big deal. Do I buy it? Not at all, but w/e.

If anything it will help Christian because the worst thing for him is coming right off an injury and being thrown into a cluster fuck ladder match at Mania in which he'd be a great risk again.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Be a shame for him not to be good to go for Wrestlemania but if he's not then he's not. No point risking further injury, he's at a stage where another long term injury would see him fall even further down the pecking order.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
this is bs, this isn't on ewresling so its false, it makes no sense whatsoever, i remember the wwe.com article, it said he would be out for 4 months, he had surgery on september 30, 4 months later would be on january 30. wrestlemania is on april. and "touch and go" wtf is that suppose to mean, wwe and their stupid slang. u suppose to touch the pec and see if it hurts or what

1 - 20 of 36 Posts