Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After Wrestlemania 22 Vince makes his way down to the ring.
Vince: What a great night!
(Fans pop)
Vince: What a Great Night to celebrate The NEW Owner of the WWE, Please welcome my Son Shane McMahon...
Shane's music hits to a great pop from the crowd
Vince: Shane, im getting older and older and want to spend the last years oif my life with your mother Linda and i know that you will do a fantastic job with the WWE
Shane: Thanks Dad i really Appreciate this and i am going to do a great job starting on RAW this Monday i want every single WWE Superstar there! Don't miss it!!!
Screen fades to black as the WWE Trademark appears on the screen

-------------------------------------

Wrestlemania 22 results

WWE Championship
John Cena (C) vs Edge vs. Triple H
Winner: John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista (C) vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton

Interpromotianal match
"HBK" Shawn Michaels vs. JBL
Winner: Shawn Michaels

No DQ's
Kane vs. Big Show
Winner: Kane

Interpromotianal 8-Man Money in the Bank Ladder match
Carlito vs. Chris Masters vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Christian
Winner: Rey Mysterio

United States Championship
Booker T vs. Chris Benoit
Winner: Chris Benoit

Interpromotional Match
Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker
Winner: Undertaker

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Juventud(C) w/ Mexicools vs. Nunzio w/ Vito
Winner: Juventud

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
MNM (C) vs. Mexicools
Winners: MNM

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RAW

The RAW music hits around the arena and the fireworks explode.
A Video Package of the Aftermath of WrestleMania 22 is shown.

JR: Welcome to Monday Night RAW, I’m JR and belong side me is Jerry Lawler.
King: Tonight should be great because we have a lot of announcements tonight concerning the WWE because Vince McMahon the founder of the WWE handed the WWE other to his Son Shane McMahon.
JR: Tonight should be fantastic and I’m very excited

Shane McMahon’s music hits around the arena to a fantastic pop
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring the Owner of the WWE, Shane McMahon
Shane: Thank you Lillian, last night was one of the biggest of my life…
(Crowd pop)
Shane: The night I became the new and proud owner of the WWE, but enough boasting I’ve made some decisions and I want to call everyone of The WWE superstars in the back tonight out to the ring so please make your way out.

---Commercial break---

All the Wrestlers are surrounding the ring.

Shane: Now my first job is to fire the talent I have no interest in so… Gene Snitsky, Val Venis, Matt Stryker, Jon Heidenreich, Viscera, Funaki, Tyson Tomko, Steven Richards, Simon Dean, Sharmell, Hardcore Holly, Steve Romero and Maria… YOU’RE ALL FIRED!
All the names he has just read out walk up the aisle saying farewell to there former colleagues and are given a round of applause.
Shane: JR, King I would now like you to make your way up to the commentating table please.
JR and King walk up to the announce table and both receive a round of applause.
JR: Well king I am glad that is over for me and you
King: Me too JR I’m glad we are still together
Shane: I also want the ban with the high flying moves lifted because the high flying moves are what the Cruiserweights are all about
(Crowd pop)
Shane: Now I’ve thought long and hard about this and I’ve decided that I’m going to have a roster split again with RAW and SmackDown! The Rosters will be chosen in a moment.
(Crowd Pop and look excited)
Shane: As you all know if we are going to need general managers but I’ve decided I’m not sticking with Teddy Long and Eric Bischoff, so please welcome out the New General manager of RAW Paul Heyman
JR: Well would you have thought a year ago that Paul Heyman would be our Boss King?
King: Know I wouldn’t have and if I had I wouldn’t have been here for a long time I hate the man.
JR: Be Careful with what your saying you might be the first person he Fires.
Paul Heyman’s music hits around the arena to mixed reactions
Heyman: Well I’m the new General Manager of RAW and this place is gonna be totally different with me around
Shane: I’m glad you have plans Paul but now I need to announce the New General Manger of SmackDown!
Heyman: Well go on then I want to know what competition I have
Shane: Please welcome The NEW General Manager of SmackDown! Mick Foley
King: Why couldn’t we have had him instead of that piece of ECW Scum Heyman
JR: It would have been nice to have a legend like Mick be our General Manager.
Mick Foley’s music hits around the arena to a fantastic pop
Foley: It’s great to be General Manger of SmackDown! But it won’t be the same without Vince but instead we’ve got Shane O Mac…Bang, Bang
(Crowd Pop)
Shane:Anyway we have some Rosters to be taken care of…

---Commercial Break---

Shane is stood with in the middle of two tumblers on the stage with Paul Heyman and Mick Foley
Shane: Well as seen as this is RAW I think Paul should make the first pick
Heyman: Why thank you Shane
Paul Heyman takes his pick…
Heyman: Please welcome to RAW, Mr Monday Night Rob Van Dam
JR: A Great acquisition
Shane: That’s one hell of a pick Paul, Mick your turn please
Mick takes his pick…
Foley: Please welcome to SmackDown! Shelton Benjamin
Shane: another great pick
Heyman: My second pick is Edge
King: Edge, Edge is great
Foley: Mine is Edge’s brother Christian
Shane: two great picks for each show there
Foley: Rey Mysterio
Heyman: Booker T
King: The Five Timer is coming to RAW baby
Foley: Ken Kennedy
Heyman: Ashley
King: Puppies JR, Puppies
Foley: Stacey Keibler
King: Why Couldn’t we have got Stacey
Heyman: JBL
JR: I know we didn’t get Stacey for you King, but JBL should be great here on RAW
Foley: Batista
Heyman: Eugene
Foley: MNM
Heyman: Rob Conway
Foley: Melina
Heyman: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock
JR: Eugene, Conway and the Former Tag Champs on RAW should be great
Foley: Christy Hemme
Heyman: John Cena
JR: Cena is back on RAW, great
Foley: Paul London
Heyman: Orlando Jordan
King: Looks like we’ve got JBL’s partner in crime
Foley: Tajiri
Heyman: Carlito
Foley: Nunzio
Heyman: Lita
King: JR we’ve got more puppies!
Foley: Scotty too Hotty
Heyman: Triple H
JR: The cerebral assassin back on RAW
Foley: Shawn Michaels
JR: Michaels is a grave loss
Heyman: Ric Flair
King: The Nature Boy, WOO!
Foley: Shane Helms

---Commercial Break---

Heyman: The Heart Throbs
Foley: Jillian Hall
Heyman: Victoria
Foley: Psicosis
Heyman: Torrie Wilson
Foley: Super Crazy
Heyman: Kurt Angle
JR: The Olympic Gold medallist on RAW
Foley: Big Vito
Heyman: The Undertaker
JR: WOW! King, the Undertaker on SmackDown!
King: I know it’s fantastic
Foley: Chris Benoit
Heyman: Trish Stratus
King: PUPPIES
Foley: Juventud
Heyman: Candice
Foley: William Regal
Heyman: Kurt Angle
Foley: Kane
Heyman looks shocked
Heyman: I didn’t know he was back with the WWE please welcome back, BROCK LESNAR
JR: I DIDN’T KNOW HE WAS BACK
King: NEITHER DID I!
Shane: Brock’s back and guess what he’s in a match tonight
Heyman: I want to make this match Shane
Shane: Go ahead Paul
Heyman: Tonight in this very ring we will be having a six man elimination match for the WWE Championship
(Crowd go wild)
Heyman: Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar vs. JBL vs. John Cena vs. Kurt Angle
JR: What a Match for tonight
King: Who the hell will win?
(Crowd go mad)
Foley: I have to say Paul that is one hell of a match but I have a preposition for you
Heyman: What is it?
Foley: How about a 6 man RAW vs. SmackDown! Tag Team Match
JR: That’s a fantastic idea
Heyman: That is a great idea you pick three men to take on my three men
Foley: I choose Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin and The Big Show… Bang, Bang
King: We wont have a problem tonight JR
Heyman: That is no match for Edge, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock
JR: That’s two teams that are going to be hard to break down

---Commercial Break---

Shelton Benjamin’s music hits around the arena and the crowd pop
Lillian Garcia: This next match is for one fall, please welcome to the ring Shelton Benjamin
Chris Benoit’s music hits around the arena and the crowd gives a big pop
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring Chris Benoit
The Big Show’s music hits around the arena and the crowd once again pop
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring The Big Show
Edge’s music hits around the arena to mixed reactions and he comes to the ring with Lita followed by his partners Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring accompanied by Lita, Edge, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock

Team RAW (Edge, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock) vs. Team SmackDown! (Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin and The Big Show)
The Finish:
Chris Benoit bounces off the ropes and Lita grabs his leg Benoit turns round and screams at Lita. Edge sets up for the Spear and Benoit turns round and he nails it. Benjamin goes up high and hits Edge with the flying clothesline, Cade and Murdock then hit the Clothesline-spine buster combination on Benjamin. Big Show then hits the ring and takes out Cade and Murdock and hits a double Chokeslam. Carlito and Chris Masters hit the ring through the crowd and beat down on Show then The Mexicools come sprinting down to the ring and then all the RAW locker-room and then The SmackDown! And we have a big fight on our hands here.

---Commercial Break---

JR: Well King, that was one hell of a fight,
King: Yeah, but up next is The Championship match I can’t wait
JR: I have been alerted that JBL is backstage with Todd Grisham

Todd: Thank you JR, I am here with JBL a new member of RAW… How do you feel about being on RAW?
JBL: Todd, I am a wrestling god and I will make this show the greatest on television and tonight I will become WWE Champion
Triple H barges in and grabs the mike
HHH: JBL you think you are a Wrestling God? I’ve made this company, I am the heart and soul of this company and tonight I will become WWE Champion once again.
Triple H walks off and JBL looks angry

Kurt Angle’s music hits around the arena to some heat
Lillian Garcia: This next match is a 6-man elimination match for the WWE Championship, please welcome to the ring Kurt Angle
Triple H’s music hits around the arena and the crowd give mixed reactions
Lillian Garcia: Welcome to the ring Triple H
John Cena’s music hits around the arena to a fantastic pop
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring John Cena
JBL’s music hits around the arena and the crowd show him so heat as he comes to the ring in his Limo
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring JBL
Brock Lesnar’s music hits around the arena and the crowd go wild
Lillian Garcia: please welcome to the ring Brock Lesnar
The gong sounds and the arena goes dark The Undertaker’s music hits around the arena and the crowd go wild
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring The Undertaker

6-man Elimination for the WWE Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar vs. JBL vs. The Undertaker

Cena goes straight for Angle and they hammer away at each other with lefts and rights. The Undertaker and Triple H are staring each other out when Brock Lesnar attacks The Undertaker and JBL takes Triple H to the outside and whips him into the steels steps. Cena has Angle on hi shoulders but Angle has reversed the move into a German suplex. Brock Lesnar has hit The Undertaker with a belly-to-belly suplex and is stalking Kurt Angle and Angle turns round right into an F-5, Lesnar covers 1---2---No! The Undertaker has grabbed Lesnar by the throat and pulls him up and delivers a Chokeslam. JBL then gets back in the ring and pulls John Cena back up and hits him with a scoop slam and then put him in a sleeper hold. Triple H is fighting it out with The Undertaker, Undertaker goes for a right hand but Triple H ducks and clotheslines him over the top rope Angle then comes behind Triple H and delivers the Angle Slam 1---2---NO! Triple H kicks out and Angle pulls down the straps and pumps up he grabs hold of HHH’s ankle and locks in the Angle lock. John Cena is also pumping up and is elbowing JBL in the mid-section and then delivers a back suplex. Angle has got the Ankle lock locked in and HHH is writhing in pain HHH then twists round and shoves Angle threw the middle rope and to the outside. The Undertaker then sits up on the outside and grabs Angle by the throat and rams his back into the turnbuckle he then walks other to the announce table and begins to throw all the stuff off of the table and grabs hold of one of the television screens and punches it right in Kurt Angle’s head and Angle is bust open. Brock Lesnar is in the ring and delivers an F-5 to Triple H and then another on to John Cena and covers 1---2---3
Lillian Garcia: John Cena has been eliminated!
The Undertaker has Kurt Angle round the neck again and Chokeslams him straight threw the announce table.
The Undertaker looks at Angle for a few seconds then rolls back into the ring, JBL then hits him with a Clothesline from Hell and covers 1---2---No!
Triple H then grabs JBL and throws him other the top rope and pulls Undertaker between his legs and delvers the Pedigree and covers 1---2---3

Lillian Garcia: The Undertaker has been eliminated
JBL is back in the ring and he is battling it out with Triple H they are in a real fists battle and Brock Lesnar has rolled Angle into the ring and Brock hits him with an F-5 and JBL Clotheslines HHH other the top rope and plants Brock Lesnar with an Clothesline from Hell and covers him 1---2---3
Lillian Garcia: Brock Lesnar has been eliminated
JBL then get Angle to his knees and he is a bloody mess and is injured, JBL then bounces of the ropes and JBL connects with the Clothesline from Hell and covers 1---2---3
Lillian Garcia: Kurt Angle has been eliminated
Triple H rolls into the ring and notices it him and JBL they lock up centre of the ring and HHH puts JBL into a headlock but JBL reverses and hits a back suplex. Triple H is straight back up and JBL gives him a right hand but Triple H comes back with one aswell, JBL goes for one but Triple H stops it and gives him on of his own and then kick shim in the mid-section and goes for the pedigree but JBL flips him over the top and hits a back body drop and then bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline from hell and then covers 1---2---3!
Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and a NEW WWE Champion, JBL
King: JBL is the new champ that was on hell of a match
JR: one great match that I will remember for ever
King: Can you believe JBL is the new champ
JR: see you next week for RAW
Screen fades to black as RAW goes off air

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

SmackDown! Preview
Tonight's SmackDown! is the first while Shane McMahon is in charge of the company and the first with Mick Foley as GM
Tonight Mick Foley has a 6-man elimination match planned for the World title
SPOILER: (HIGHLIGHT TEXT BELOW FOR PARTICIPANTS IN THE TITLE MATCH)
Batista, Randy Orton, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Big Show and ????? ???????

Also tonight Mick Foley has a suprise star returning to the WWE and he whill be competing tonight!

The United States Championship will be decided
There will be an 8-Man Battle Royal for the Cruiserweight Championship

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nice 1st Show. Nice to see you using Color, Bold and Italics. Youv'e gone through other feds or youre smart. Well a 6.5/10 for you because of the very little matches and that your show was too short but that is just raw, so good job.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SmackDown!

The Fireworks shoot up and the SmackDown! Music hits as The Crowd pop

Cole: Welcome to SmackDown! Where tonight we have a new roster and a new General Manager
Tazz: Yeah Cole, our new General Manager has a big match planned for tonight
Cole: The Tag Team titles will also be decided tonight as well

Mick Foley’s music hits around the arena and the crowd go wild!
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring The NEW General Manager of SmackDown! Mick Foley
(Music dies down and fans begin to chant Foley! Foley! Foley!)
Foley: Welcome to SmackDown!
(FOLEY! FOLEY! FOLEY!)
Foley: I’m gonna get straight to the point so first of all, tonight in this very ring for the World Heavyweight Championship its gonna be Batista vs. The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton vs. The Big Show vs. The Ayatollah of rock n rolla, Y2J, Chris Jericho
(Crowd Pop)
Cole: I didn’t know Jericho was back with The WWE!
Tazz: Neither did I, I Cant wait for tonight’s title match
Foley: also tonight The Tag titles will be decided MNM vs. The Mexicools in a tables match!
(Crowd pop again and chant his name)
Foley: Tonight The Cruiserweight Championship will also be decided tonight there will be an 8-man over the top rope battle royal and next week will be the start of the Cruiserweight Cup Tournament
(Crowd seem anxious)
Foley: men will battle for the new Cruiserweight cup and the winner of the cup will face the newly crowned Cruiserweight Champion at our next PPV Judgement Day.
(Crowd pop)
Foley: Chris Benoit will take on Christian for the United States Championship and Shelton Benjamin will take on Rey Mysterio after the break, Bang! Bang!

---Commercial Break---

Shelton Benjamin’s music hits around the arena and the Crowd pop
Tony Chimell: Please welcome to the ring and to SmackDown! Shelton Benjamin
Rey’s music hits around the arena and the Crowd give a standing ovation
Tony Chimell: Please welcome to the ring Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin
The finish:
Rey Mysterio is whipped onto the ropes and he hits Benjamin with the head scissors, Benjamin is dazed and makes it to his knees and Rey bounces off the ropes and hits him with a drop kick onto the second rope and he signals for the 619 (crowd pop) he bounces off the ropes and hits the 619. Rey then goes for the Diamond drop but Ken Kennedy pushes him off the top rope and slides into the ring. He then attacks Benjamin as well and whips him into the ropes and hits a belly-to-belly suplex. Rey is back up and dropkicks Kennedy on to the second rope and goes for the 619 but he moves out of the way. Kennedy then grabs Rey and sends him into the turnbuckle and Kennedy then puts Rey on the top rope and hits the Green bay Plunge then leaves the ring.

Cole: what was all that about?
Tazz: I’ve no idea!

---Commercial Break---

As we come back from Commercial Mick Foley is walking down the hallway and stops in front of the door with Teddy Longs name across it (Crowd Pop).
(Foley knocks on the door and walks in)

Teddy: Mick, Nice to see you playa!
Foley: why Thanks Teddy, no hard feelings about the GM spot then
Teddy: Of Course not Mick, I have the utmost respect for you playa
Foley: I’m Glad, how about me and you working together Teddy?
Teddy: How d’ya mean?
Foley: I mean you working with me as co-GM of SmackDown!?
Teddy: Thanks for your offer Mick but Shane choose who he wanted to be The General Manager of SmackDown! And he choose you I hope you do a good job and I’m sure you do but I’ve kind of already been approached by someone and I accepted
Mick: OK Teddy, thanks for your support see you later PLAYA... BANG BANG!
(Mick Leaves)
Teddy: He stole my line!

Scotty too Hotty’s music hits around the arena to a decent pop
Tony Chimmell: the next match is an 6-man over the top rope Battle Royal, please welcome to the ring Scotty too Hotty
Paul London’s music hits around the arena to a fantastic pop
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring Paul London
Tajiri’s music hits to a great pop
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring Tajiri
Juventud’s music hits around the arena to mixed reactions
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring accompanied by Super Crazy and Psicocis, Juventud
Shane Helm’s music hits around the arena to some heat
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring Shane Helms!
Nunzio’s music hits around the arena and he gets some major Heat and Boos
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring accompanied by Big Vito, Nunzio

Cruiserweight Championship
6-man over the top rope Battle Royal
London and Juventud lock up in the corner and Juventud takes him down as Tajiri hits some kicks on Shane Helms and Nunzio hits a Hurracurana on Scotty. Tajiri then hits him with a kick to the back and Helms hits a reversed DDT on Tajiri. Scotty is on his knees and Helms goes for the shining Wizard but Scotty ducks and hits the bulldog on Helms. And sets up for the Worm (The Crowd give a massive pop) and he hits it. As Scotty gets back up Paul London walks along the top rope and he hits a Hurracurana sending Scotty too Hotty to the outside.

Cole: That was amazing by Paul London
Tony Chimmell: Scotty too Hotty has been eliminated

As Scotty is getting back up Big Vito attacks him sending him into the Steel Steps and Rikishi comes running down the ramp and gives Vito a super kick he then helps Scotty up and carries him to the back.
Tazz: Looks like Rikishi is back!

Meanwhile in the ring Nunzio is distracted by what has gone off with Vito and Shane Helms hits him with a reverse DDT and then Juventud hits him with the Juvi Driver. London then dropkicks Shane Helms and Helms uses the ropes for support and Tajiri then locks in the tarantula but breaks the hold on the 4 count. Tajiri is now on the apron and London goes for a clothesline but Tajiri ducks and drives his shoulder into the gut of London and then flips back into the ring and hits London with a buzsaw kick. Shane Helms tries to whip Tajiri onto the ropes but Tajiri reverses and then Helms hits Tajiri with the head scissors. Helms then gets Tajiri back up and clotheslines him other the top rope but Tajiri lands on the apron but London hits Tajiri with a springboard dropkick and Tajiri is out!

Tony Chimmell: Tajiri has been eliminated!
Cole: Well London is impressive in this match but Shane Helms is really impressing me

London gets to his knees and Helms hits him with the Shining Wizard. Nunzio then hits a club to the back of Helms and whips him onto the ropes and hits a back body drop, Juventud then hits Nunzio with a back suplex and then hits a leg drop. Shane Helms goes for a right hand on Juventud but he ducks and hits him with an atomic drop. Helms then runs at Juventud but Juventud ducks and hits a neckbreaker. Paul London then hits a dropkick on Helms and then goes to the top rope he then hits Helms with the 450 Spin. But Nunzio gets him up and throws him other the top rope but he stays up and hangs onto the top rope and pulls himself back in to the ring. Nunzio is beating away at Juventud and London taps him on the shoulder Nunzio turns round and London unloads on him and whips him into the ropes and hits him with a back body drop, Nunzio gets straight back up and bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but London ducks and he and Juventud double clothesline Nunzio over the top rope.

Tony Chimmell: Nunzio has been eliminated!
Tazz: Nunzio is outta there

Shane Helms then bounces off the ropes and hits London with a bulldog, Juventud then goes for a right hand but Helms ducks and kicks Juventud in the mid-section but Juventud grabs his leg then Helms hits him with the enzeguri. London then comes back and goes for clothesline but Helms ducks and then London has quick reactions and hits a Hurracurana. Juventud is back up and hits London with the Juvi Driver, Helms then comes from behind Juventud and hits him with the reverse DDT then picks London up and throws him other the top rope but London lands on the apron Helms goes for a right hand but London blocks it and hits a right hand of his own and then some more then from nowhere Helms hits a kick to the mid-section of London and then goes for a vertical suplex but throws London to the outside instead.

Tony Chimmell: Paul London has been eliminated!
Cole: London has been great in this match what a performance
Tazz: Helms has been amazing and vicious though I can see him winning this thing

Juventud is behind Shane Helms stalking him and Helms turns round and Juventud tries to throw him over the top rope but Juventud goes with him and they are both hanging onto the top rope and they pull themselves onto the apron and give each other right hands and Juventud blocks a right hand from Helms and goes for a clothesline but Shane Helms reverses it and hip tosses Juventud to the outside and Shane Helms is the NEW Cruiserweight Champion!

Tony Chimmell: The Winner of this match and a NEW Cruiserweight Champion, Shane Helms!
Tazz: I told you he would win this thing Cole!
Cole: You sure were right Tazz!
Tazz: What a win for Helms!

---Commercial Break---

Cole: Welcome back to SmackDown! If you’re only just tuning in to the show our new General Manager Mick Foley has announced some great matches in the main event for the World Heavyweight Championship Batista vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels vs. The Big Show vs. The returning Y2J, Chris Jericho
Tazz: Yeah a great match but an amazing Cruiserweight match has just taken place which surprisingly Shane Helms won

(Video package of Helms hitting a hip toss sending Juventud to the outside)
Cole: Yeah a great win for Helms, now where sending you backstage where Josh Mathews is standing by with Shawn Michaels

Josh: I am standing here with HBK, Shawn Michaels who tonight will take place in a 6-man challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship… what are your chances of wining tonight Shawn?
HBK: Tonight The Heart Break Kid will fight his heart out against five of the top WWE Superstars and will try and win the title but it will not be an easy task
Josh: Chris Jericho will perform for the first time in nearly 10 months tonight; do you think he will be the same he always was?
HBK: Chris Jericho will be absolutely determined to be the new Champion tonight he hasn’t been in action for nearly 10 months as you have said so he will love to walk out the World Heavyweight Champion tonight but he’s gonna have to go through HBK first

(The Cameras go back to Cole and Tazz)
Tazz: Strong words from HBK
Cole: He’s determined to walk out the champ but so will the 5 other stars.

Chris Benoit’s music hits around the arena to a standing ovation
Tony Chimmell: This next match is for one fall and is for the United States Championship, Please welcome to the ring Chris Benoit
Tazz: The U.S Title is on the line in a moment

---Commercial Break---

As we come back Christian’s music is playing and he is in the ring posing on the top rope
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome Christian!

United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Christian
The Finish: Christian is in control and hits a Vertical Suplex Chris Benoit is trying to get up and is on his feet and Christian hits him with the unprettier when Kennedy comes running down to the ring and clotheslines Christian down and Christian gets back up and they are both trading right hands and Christian goes for a Clothesline but Kennedy ducks and whips him into the turnbuckle and then sets Christian up on the top and gives him a right hand and then delivers the Green Bay Plunge.

Mick Foley’s music hits around the arena and he stands in the aisle with a mic
Foley: Ken, what’s your problem because tonight you have interrupted 2 great matches?
Kennedy: Tonight you didn’t put me in one match that is why I have interrupted two of your matches
Foley: well next week you will go one-on-one with the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit… BANG BANG!
Foley’s music hits as he leaves and we go backstage where Batista is warming up for the Championship match then the camera goes to Kane who is pacing up and down the room looking anxious.
Tazz: What’s up with Kane, Cole?
Cole: How would I know?

---Commercial Break---

Josh Mathews is standing with Randy Orton as we come back from the Commercial Break
Josh: I am standing here with The Legend Killer Randy Orton, Randy tonight you and five other men will battle it out for the World title what are your chances of becoming the Champion tonight?
Orton: I’m the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in the History of this Business, I’m the Legend Killer a week ago I defeated Batista to become the World Heavyweight Champion for the second time only to be stripped of the title because Shane McMahon became the new owner… So tonight I’m determined to become the Champion once again.

Cole: Randy Orton is as determined as ever
Tazz: He sure is he’s really pissed off about what’s happened with the Championship

MNM’s music hits around the arena to some heat as they walk down the red carpet
Tony Chimmell: This Next match is for the WWE Tag Team Championships and is an elimination Tables match, here coming to the ring accompanied by Melina Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro… MNM

The Mexicools music hits around the arena to a great pop as they come to the ring on there lawn moors
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring accompanied by Juventud, Psicocis and Super Crazy… The Mexicools!

Tables Match
WWE Tag Team Championships

MNM vs. Mexicools
Joey Mercury clotheslines Crazy down to the mat but he’s straight back up and goes for a right hand but Mercury ducks and slides out of the ring and grabs a table but Juventud hits him with a right hand and then Super Crazy comes flying other the top rope with a flip onto Mercury. Crazy then slides Table into the ring and then climbs to the top rope and hits Nitro with a dropkick to the back.

Super Crazy then begins to set the table up and Mercury is back in the ring and hits Crazy with a right hand and then another Crazy goes for a clothesline but Mercury counters it into a neckbreaker. Psicocis then goes for a clothesline on Mercury but he ducks and hits him other the top rope with a clothesline of his own. Crazy is back up and hits a springboard drop kick on Mercury and then a Hurracurana on Nitro, Nitro gets back up and then Psicocis whips him off the ropes and hits him with a back body drop.

On the outside Juventud is setting up a table. Psicocis is now giving Mercury some right hands and then throws him other the top rope towards Juventud who starts giving him right hands then Melina comes round and slaps Juventud who then grabs hold of her hand he then throws Melina on the table n tells Crazy to hit the moonsault and he does as the crowd go wild. Mercury then clotheslines Juventud down and then gives Crazy a DDT on the concrete floor then checks on Melina. Meanwhile in the ring Psicocis is giving Nitro some right hands and then whips him into the ropes and then hits him with a dropkick, Psicocis then goes to the outside and grabs a table and props it up in the corner. Nitro is now back up and goes for a clothesline and hits it he then tries throw Psicocis threw the table but he jumps onto the ropes and stops himself going into the table. Nitro then grabs hold of Psicocis round the waist then hits an amazing German suplex. Mercury is now back in the ring and is setting the table up in the middle of the ring and he tells Nitro to get Psicocis and Nitro grabs Psicocis and they hit the Snapshot on him threw the table so now Crazy is on his own as he slides into the ring.

Nitro and Mercury both run at Super Crazy but he ducks underneath them and then grabs hold of their hair and bangs there heads together he then clotheslines Nitro other the top and whips Mercury into the ropes but he reverses it and Crazy goes into the ropes and hits Mercury with a head scissors Mercury gets back up and Crazy bounces off the ropes and hits him with a bulldog he then calls Juventud to get a table Juventud slides a table into the ring for Crazy and then hits a leg drop on Mercury. Nitro rolls back into the ring and Crazy hits him with a back suplex, Mercury then gets back up and goes for a Super kick on Crazy but he ducks and an inverted atomic drop and then dropkicks him threw the middle rope. Nitro is back up and hits Crazy with as right hand and he gives one back Nitro’s right hand is then blocked and Crazy then bounces off the ropes and hits a Hurracurana. Crazy then grabs the table Juventud gave him earlier and sets it up he then goes to the outside and kicks Mercury in the head and looks underneath the ring after a couple of seconds he begins to pull out a ladder and the crowd go wild as he slides the ladder into the ring.

Nitro is beginning to get back up and he kicks Crazy in the mid-section, Nitro then takes a few steps backwards and goes for a super kick but Crazy ducks and climbs up the turnbuckle he is now sitting on the top turnbuckle Nitro comes towards him and Crazy then jumps and hits Nitro with a Tornado DDT. Mercury gets back in the ring and Crazy then hits a couple of right hands and then places him on the table, Super Crazy then climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits Mercury with a moonsault through the table!

Crazy is down and hurt as Nitro gets to his feet he then runs into the ropes and goes flying over and into Juventud. Nitro then gets back up and gets a table out from under the ring and sets it up on the outside, Nitro then rolls into the ring and gives Crazy a right hand and then a kick to the mid-section he then hits Super Crazy with a vertical suplex and then and elbow to the chest. He picks Crazy back up and gives him a right hand and then throws him over the top rope and the rolls out of the ring himself. Crazy is on the floor and Nitro tries to pick him up but crazy gives him a right hand and then a kick to the jaw, Crazy then gets up and gives Nitro some right hands and then places him on the table. Super Crazy then grabs the ladder and the crowd go wild again as he sets it up he gives Nitro some more punches to the head and then begins to climb up the ladder as he gets to the top of the ladder Mercury comes running back down and pulls Nitro off the table and then tries pushing the ladder over and its is wobbling and Crazy is struggling to keep his balance Nitro is back up but still dazed and is helping Mercury push the ladder over, Super Crazy then loses his balance and comes flying off the ladder and crashing into the table and The Mexicools have been screwed!
Tony Chimmell: Here are your winners and the new WWE Tag Team Champions, MNM!

Tazz: What a fantastic match!
Cole: Amazing but the Mexicools have been totally screwed!
Tazz: Yeah Super Crazy had the win and then Mercury came out and pushed other the ladder!
Cole: Yeah but knowing Mick Foley as I do, I’m sure he will give the Mexicools a rematch
Tazz: Yeah Cole I think he will too, anyway the Championship will take place right after this break.

---Commercial Break---

Cole:
Welcome back to SmackDown! Up next is the 6-man elimination for the World title
Tazz: Yeah Cole, it should be off the chain!

Shawn Michael’s music hits around the arena and the crowd go wild for Michaels
Tony Chimmell: This next match is for one fall and is for the World Heavyweight Championship, here coming to the ring the “Heart Break Kid” Shawn Michaels!
Batista’s music hits around the arena to a great pop
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring Batista
Big Show’s music hits around the arena and the crowd give mixed reactions
Tony Chimmell: Here coming to the ring The Big Show!
Chris Jericho’s music hits around the arena to a fantastic pop
Tony Chimmell: Here coming to the ring Y2J, Chris Jericho
Kane’s music hits to mixed reactions as he comes down the ramp
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring Kane
Randy Orton’s music hits to major heat but he has a determined look on his face
Tony Chimmell: Please welcome to the ring Randy Orton!

6-man Elimination Match
Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Big Show vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. Batista
Kane and Big Show go head to head giving each other right hands and then Kane Clotheslines Show over the top rope and Kane gets out of the ring and gives Show some more right hands.
Randy Orton is on the receiving end of a face-plant bulldog from Chris Jericho, Jericho then hits Orton with the Lion-Sault and then covers 1---2---No! Orton kicks out!
Jericho gets back up and Batista turns him round and plants him with the spinebuster, Batista gets up and Michaels goes for the Sweet Chin Music buts Batista ducks and plants Michaels with a spinebuster as well. Orton is getting back up and Batista pulls him between his legs and then pulls him up for the Batista bomb but Orton jumps over the top of Batista and then tries for the RKO but Batista throws him off. Orton gets back up and Batista goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks and gives him a right hand and Batista gives him one back. Kane and Big Show are still fighting on the outside but Kane gives Show a big boot and that knocks Show down. Kane then begins dismantling the announce table and the crowd go wild as he grabs Show round the neck Show then chops Kane’s arm and he lets go, Show then grabs hold of Kane and chokeslams him straight through the table and the crowd go mad. Shawn Michaels is on the top turnbuckle and he flies off towards Kane and drops the elbow right on Kane’s chest as the crowd go mad again.

Tazz: Cole, did you see that?
Cole: I know amazing lets see the replay
(The replay of Big show chokeslaming Kane throught the table then Michaels coming from the top to elbow Kane is shown)

Big Show then gets into the ring and goes for a clothesline on Batista but he ducks and bounces off the ropes and hits Show with a clothesline but he stays up, Batista goes for another and hits it but once again Show doesn’t go down. Batista tries to whip Show into the ropes but Show grabs hold off Batista round the neck and goes for the chokeslam but Batista kicks Show in the mid-section then whips him into the ropes and manages to hit him with the spinebuster as the crowd go wild that Batista lifted Show!

Cole: Batista has amazing strength!
Tazz: This Man frightens me with the power he has!

Jericho gives Big Show the lion-Sault while he is still down and then gets back up and is trying to turn Big Show over and he manages to turn Show over after about 30 seconds and Show is screaming in pain but is trying to get to the ropes and is crawling towards the ropes, Big Show manages to get to the ropes and Jericho breaks the hold as he gets back up Randy Orton hits him with the RKO but Kane is back in the ring and grabs hold of Orton round the neck and then plants him with the Chokeslam, Kane then goes back to the outside and grabs hold of a chair and rolls back into the ring waiting for Big Show to get back up Big Show get to his knees and then Kane smashes the chair over Big Shows head echoing around the arena.

Cole: Kane has just lst his chance at becoming World Champ!
Tazz: Its a Shame!
Cole: But maybe we will see Kane and Show again sometime in the future!

Tony Chimmell: Kane has been eliminated due to a disqualification!

Kane leaves the ring and as he does so Shawn Michaels makes his way to the top rope and plants a busted open Big Show with the flying elbow and then covers 1---2---3!

Tazz: That chair shot really took it out of Big Show and then HBK delivered the final blow

Tony Chimmell: Big Show has been eliminated!

Batista is now giving Randy Orton some right hands and then goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks then gives Batista some right hands and then a vertical suplex, Orton then bounces off the ropes and hits Batista with a knee to the chest and then covers 1---2---No! Batista kicks out!

Michaels is now getting back up and is tunning up the band on Jericho, Jericho gets back up and turns round and Michaels hits Jericho with the Sweet Chin Music and covers Jericho 1---2---3

Tony Chimmell: Chris Jeicho has been eliminated!

Michaels makes his way to his feet and he comes face to face with the Animal, Batista. Batista does his little pose and tenses all his muscles and roars, Michaels then unloads on Batista with right hands and then bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Batista ducks and Michaels hits the Sweet Chin Music, Jericho is back in the ring and Michaels turns round and Jericho puts Michaels in the Walls of Jericho and Michaels has hold of the ropes but Jericho is refusing to let go the referee is trying to pull Jericho off of Michaels but jericho refuses and then more referees come running down to the ring and they are pulling Jericho off aswell and Jericho has to give in and breaks the hold and rolls out of the ring walking backwards slowly up the ramp as the crowd show him massive heat!

Cole:
There was no need for that, Jericho is just a sore loser!
Tazz: Certainly there was no need!

Batista and Randy Orton make there way to their feet and they trade right hands as Batista begins to get the better of Orton and then whips him into the ropes and hits him with a spinebuster and then Batista covers Orton but Randy kicks out at 2!
Batista picks Randy Orton back up and goes for a right hand but Orton ducks and Michaels is back up but hurt and he goes for a Super Kick but Orton ducks again and Michaels hits Batista with the Kicks instead and Michaels turns round and walks straight into the RKO and Orton covers 1---2---3!

Tazz: Michaels put up a great fight but Jericho hurt him badly!
Cole: Yeah HBK was on a roll and Jericho ruined his chances of becoming Champion!
Tony Chimmell: Shawn Michaels has been Eliminated!

Orton notices that Batista is getting to his feet and Orton stalks Batista as he makes his way to his feet and Orton hits the inverted Neck/back breaker then stalks Batista again... Batista gets up, Orton hits the RKO 1---2---NO! Orton cannot beleive it.

Cole: God Batista kicked out!

Orton is going mad with anger and goes to the outside and grabs a chair and gets back in the ring Orton goes to hit Batista with the chair but the Referee grabs it and throws it to the outside Batista then picks Orton up for the Batista Bomb but Orton rolls through and rolls Batista up and grabs the trunks as the referee counts 1---2---3!

Tazz: Orton grabbed the trunks of Batista!
Cole: He cheated!

Tony Chimmell: Here is your Winner and a NEW World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton

Randy Orton walks up the aisle with his title held high as Batista look as angry and is screaming at Orton as the screen fades blac and the WWE Copyright appears on the screen.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

RAW Preview
Last week on RAW JBL became the new WWE Champion and we found out Paul Heyman was the New General manager aswell!

Paul Heyman has this week confirmed that there will be a tournament to decide who will become the number. 1 Contender to JBL's newly won WWE title!

The Tag Team Championships will be decided and JBL will make a speech about becoming 2nd time WWE Champion.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Once again, nice segments and matches are longer so that is good. Add more detail as it makes it better. Check out some of my past btbs such as Diva Fan Fiction (the first one i made) ....but anyways 7.3/10. You are definetely improving, so keep up the good work

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

RAW​

Pyro hits and a video package of JBL winning the WWE Championship is shown.

JR: Hello and welcome to RAW I’m JR and beside me is Jerry ”The King” Lawler.
King: Thanks JR, Tonight should be fantastic I’ve heard Trish is wrestling!
JR: Yeah King, Trish will be involved in a women’s tournament for the Women’s title!
King: I can’t wait!

Paul Heyman’s music hits around the arena and the crowd pop and begin an ECW chant!
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring he is the general manager of RAW, Paul Heyman!

Heyman: Welcome to RAW!
(Crowd pop)
Heyman: Tonight we have a tournament starting involving the Divas here on RAW tonight we will start a tournament involving the 6 Divas here on RAW and the 1st match will be right after my announcements and I that first match will be Lita vs. Candice then we will have Victoria vs. Ashley and next week we will have Trish vs. Torrie!
(crowd give some cheers)

Heyman: onto my second announcement we haven’t named a Intercontinental Champion, now we have a lot of names to choose from but I’m just not going to name a Intercontinental Champion I’m going to make people earn the Intercontinental Championship so in the main event tonight we are going to have a 15-man Royal Rumble for the Intercontinental Championship.

(Crowd Pop)

Heyman: My Third and final announcement is that next week we will have a fatal four way match to decide the number 1 contender for the WWE Championship, thank you and have a great night!

---Commercial Break---

As we come back from Commercial Lita’s music is blasting around the arena as she makes her way to the ring with Edge!

Lillian Garcia: This next match is for one fall, waiting in the ring is Candice and here coming to the ring accompanied by Edge, Lita!

Lita vs. Candice
The Finish:
Lita controls the match and hit’s the Twist of Fait for the win
Lillian Garcia: The winner of this Match, Lita!

King: Well Lita picks up a great win!
JR: Yeah King she advances to the finals of this tournament
King: I can’t wait for next week JR, Trish!
JR: Torrie and Trish are sure to put on a great match but now I am sending you backstage because John Cena is standing by with Todd Grisham

Todd: I am standing here with John Cena who has jus been told he will wrestle here tonight against Kurt Angle to see who will receive the final spot in the Fatal Four way next week, John
Last year you had a very long feud with Kurt Angle where he claims to have beaten you three times what do you think your chances are tonight?

Cena: Last Year John Cena never lost the WWE Championship to Kurt Angle so as far as I’m concerned Kurt Angle never beat me and tonight Kurt, me and the Chain Gang are gonna kick your Ass
(Cena Begins to walk away then turns back round and grabs the mic)
Cena: So if ya want some, Come get some!

JR: Cena seems very confident tonight
King: a little too confident Kurt’s gonna kick his butt!

(Camera switches to a corridor as Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are walking down it)

Cade: Why didn’t Paul Heyman mention anything about the Tag team Championships tonight?
Murdoch: Maybe he has a surprise?
Cade: No he would have said something, I say we go to Heyman’s office and ask for the titles?
Murdoch: Great idea Lance!

Kurt Angle’s music hits around the arena and the crowd chant “you Suck!”
Lillian Garcia: This next match is for one fall, please welcome to the ring Kurt Angle!
John Cena’s music hits around the arena and the crowd go wild!
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring John Cena

Kurt Angle vs. John Cena
Very good match with both wrestlers having an advantage at some point in the match.
The Finish:
John Cena hits Kurt with the spin-out power bomb and then hits him with the five knuckle shuffle. Cena then pumps up and gets ready to hit the FU but Lita begins walking down the ramp and gets on the apron which distracts the Referee, meanwhile Edge jumps other the barricade and slides into the ring setting up Cena for the Spear. Cena turns round and Edge hits Cena with the spear, he then pulls Angle on top of Cena and then goes back through the crowd as they boo him the Referee then turns round and counts 1---2---3 not knowing what has just happened.
JR: Cena has just been screwed out of a chance at becoming Champion again.
King: who wants an Eminem wanabee as our WWE Champion?
(pause)
King: no one does!
JR: you may not want him to be Champion King but he has just been blatantly screwed!

Cade and Murdoch are outside Paul Heyman’s office
Cade: Go on then knock!
(Murdoch knocks on the door of Heyman and they walk in)
Heyman: what can I do for you two?
Cade: well Mr. Heyman it-
(Heyman interrupts Cade)
Heyman: Just call me Paul…
Cade: ok Paul, well we wanted to know what your going to do about the Tag Team Championships?
(another knock on the door and the Heart throbs walk in)
Antonio: Paul we want the Tag titles
Heyman: well this is probably the best time to sort this all out
(pause)
Heyman: I have just been on the phone to a very good tag team and they are ready to debut at Backlash so tonight it will be Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. The Heart Throbs and whoever wins that match will go on to face the new tag team at Backlash for the World Tag Team Championships

---Commercial Break---

As we come back from Commercial Ashley’s music hits around the arena and the crowd pop
Lillian Garcia: This next match is for one fall, please welcome to the ring Ashley
Victoria’s music hits around the arena
Lillian Garcia: Please welcome to the ring Victoria

Ashley vs. Victoria
Decent fast paced Women’s match.
The Finish:
Ashley rolls Victoria up but Victoria kicks out, Victoria and Ashley both get to there feet and Ashley bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Victoria ducks then hits Ashley with the Widows peak then covers 1---2---3!
Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner, Victoria!

JR: Victoria picks up a big win there
King: yeah great win for Victoria and she advances into the triple Threat with Lita at Backlash

Camera changes to backstage with John Cena and he grabs hold of someone backstage
Cena: You Seen Edge!?
Man: NO!
Cena then carries on walking and turns the corner and bumps into Paul Heyman
Cena: Paul, you seen Edge?!
Heyman: No I haven’t but I’ve decided that at Backlash its gonna be John Cena vs. Edge!
(Crowd Pop and Cena gets a big smile on his face as he looks at Heyman)
Cena: See you later!
Paul: Yeah, See you later John

JR: so we’ve got 1 match for Backlash already King
King: Yeah, Edge is gonna kick John Cena’s ass!
JR: I wouldn’t be too sure King
The Heart Throb’s music hits around the arena as we go to Commercial

---Commercial Break---

As we come back Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch are coming to the ring
Lillian Garcia: This match is for one fall, in the ring The Heart Throbs and making there way to the ring Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. The Heart Throbs
Decent Match with Cade and Murdoch dominating.
Murdoch and Romeo are in the ring and Murdoch whips Romeo into the ropes and he also goes into the ropes and they clothesline each other and they are both down.
Referee counts 1---2---3---4---5---Murdoch begins to get to his feet and Romeo does too and they crawl to there partners and make the tags.
Cade comes in and clotheslines Antonio down, Antonio Is back up and Cade kicks him in the mid-section and he and Murdoch hit a double vertical suplex. Murdoch then bounces off the ropes and hit’s a big splash to Antonio who then gets up at the surprise of being splashed for Cade to super kick him straight back down, he then climbs to the top rope and hits Antonio with the flying elbow as Murdoch throws Romeo over the top rope as Cade covers 1---2---3

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch!

Two men in black tights with black balaclavas over there faces come running down to the ring and attack Cade and Murdoch. They throw Murdoch over the top rope and then whip Cade into the ropes they then give him a double clothesline then one of the men gives him a leg drop, Murdoch gets back in the ring with a chair and he swings at one of the men but he ducks and whips him into the ropes they then give Murdoch a double Flapjack onto the chair and he is busted open.

JR: My Gawd, Murdoch’s busted open
King: That must be the team they are facing at Backlash!

(Camera switches to JBL & Orlando Jordan)
JBL: Listen Orlando, if you win the Intercontinental we have 2 of the main titles here on RAW
OJ: Tonight JBL I’m gonna win the Intercontinental title
JBL: Great!
(Orlando walks out)
JBL: You can do it OJ!
(JBL makes a funny look while saying that)
JR: What was all that about?

---Commercial Break---

As we come back from Commercial Lance Cade storms into Heyman’s office.
Cade: you said they wouldn’t be here until Backlash so why have they come out and attacked us Paul, they’ve busted Trevor wide open he’s not gonna be able to compete for the Intercontinental title now!
Paul: I’m sorry I really had no idea and I don’t fink it was the team I have planned when I rang them they were no where near here
Cade: It’s gotta have been them, who else would it have been
Paul: Unless they were lying to me so that I wouldn’t suspect anything
Cade: I cant wait until Backlash you better warn your little team to watch it!

JR: Well King, looks like Cade is all fired up!
King: yeah that team really destroyed Murdoch and he cant wrestle in the Battle Royal now!

Battle Royal
Last 6 men: Chris Masters, Carlito, Booker T, Rob Conway, Edge and Triple H.

JR: Well King we are hear with the 6 final men any predictions on who will win?
King: Triple H is the cerebral assassin and will win the Intercontinental title tonight
Triple H is beating down Rob Conway in the corner as Booker T is taking on Carlito and Masters giving them chops and right hands Edge is back up and tries to throw Carlito over the top rope but Carlito stops him and gives him an elbow in the mouth then clotheslines him other the top rope but he lands on the apron, John Cena then comes sprinting down the aisle and pulls Edge’s legs from beneath him and he is eliminated
Lillian Garcia: Edge has been eliminated
JR: Cena has just got revenge on Edge for screwing him earlier
King: That’s not fair JR!

On the outside John Cena delivers and FU on Edge onto the steels steps and then walks back up the aisle taunting as the crowd give a massive pop for Cena.

JR: Cena has just delivered Edge a message to never screw with the Doctor of Thuganomics!

Triple H pedigrees Rob Conway and then he turns round and Booker plants him with the book-end, Booker is then whipped into the ropes by Carlito but Booker T reverses it and Carlito goes into the ropes Booker then backdrops Carlito over the ropes.
Lillian Garcia: Carlito has been eliminated!
King: Carlito has just been eliminated by Booker T, were down to just 4 men now!

Booker T then runs at Chris Masters and goes for a clothesline but he ducks and then locks Book in the Master Lock, Booker tries to fight it but begins to fade but the crowd get behind him and chant his name trying to revive him but he is still fading and then Triple H gets up and gets in Bookers face and taunts him. Masters then unlocks the hold and drops Booker and storms at Triple H giving him a clothesline and the crowd go wild, Masters then stomps away at H and he then delivers and elbow to his chest. Conway is back up and picks up Booker T and then gives him a few right hands then an uppercut, he then whips him into the ropes and hits a back-body drop. Masters is still stomping away at Triple H and then picks him up and places him on the ropes and Triple H is really groggy Masters then bounces off the ropes and hits Triple H with a massive clothesline knocking him right over the top rope!

Lillian Garcia: Triple H has been eliminated!
JR: Wow! Masters is really impressing me tonight
King: Triple H has been eliminated he was my bet to win aswell, but this young man Masters has massive potential!

Masters turns round towards Booker and Conway and they both run at him and go for a double clothesline but he ducks and then clotheslines them both with amazing power over the top rope eliminating them both and becoming the NEW Intercontinental Champion!

Lillian Garcia: The Winner and your NEW Intercontinental Champion, Chris Masters!

Show ends with Masters celebrating in the ring with the Intercontinental title as the screen fades to black and the WWE Copyright appears ont the screen.

·
Banned
920 Posts
I was just skimming through here and I like what you got going. Oh and you mentioned Angle in the draft twice.

RAW:

I didn't like the opening segment with the firings. I have no clue what happened with the announce team. I liked the draft and I am saticfied with the rosters and champions. I will be following.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts