Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- WWE may be doing away with the Abraham Washington “All World Talent Agency” storyline soon.

source: F4Wonline.com

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'm glad, too many jobbers in one stable would have been stupid. Stables should have at least one notable star in it, otherwise nobody cares.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Why are they getting rid of it? It could have been the stable that brings back tag division. Primo/Epico, then AW could have also signed Titus/Young. And we'd have 2 heel teams wanting tag titles, then WWE already has Kofi/Truth, then bring in a team from FCW,utilize Hawkins/Reks(the heel team that rejects AWs offer to have him manage them), and you got a tag division right there, with some meaning as well.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I think we all caught on to that when AW disappeared abruptly 3 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Sorry, but it's funny that people can get upset over this. I don't like the idea of him getting a bunch of clients, he should just manage Young and Titus. The 3 would be great together.

What would be the point of Epico/Primo having an agent and a manager??

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
You know just last night I was wondering what was happening with the stable. Man I really hope they don't drop the angle.

Oh well more 40 year olds in the main event I guess. Here's the thing I don't get about WWE. Could you believe it has been 6 years that Zack Ryder is with the company? 6 fricking years! Yet no one even knows who he is.

Now imagine if John Cena spent 6 years doing absolutely nothing. Imagine if from 2002-2008 all WWE did was keep guys like HHH, HBK and Taker in the main event. Picture the landscape of the WWE in 2008. Cena's still walking around in pink tights, Batista is collecting offering money, Orton's a jobber. You catch my drift? But no because WWE wanted to build the future they were able to make 3 stars within 3 years in Cena, Batista, Orton.

I guess they've managed to make stars out of guys like Punk, Sheamus and D-Bryan just as fast as well but think about how many hot and cold pushes these guys have had. Cena and Batista once they rose, they rose. The only guy that was hot and cold was Orton. Then again given the circumstances at the time- the departure of Lesnar, WWE had to think fast on their feet.

Ryder's been with the comapny for 6 years, so has Hawkins, R-Truth has been here for 4, Kofi as well, Ziggler has been with the company for nearly a decade now! But under the Dolph Ziggler personal it's been almost 4 years and no one gives a shit about them.

I was looking forward to this AW stable mostly because I liked AW's work on ECW, Epico and Primo are a cool tag team IMO (plus they have Rosa fricking Mendes) and Mason Ryan is the next big thing IMO. I hope this report is false but they haven't been on TV for quite a while now.

·
Registered
333 Posts
NO WAYYYY,
oh on a side note, during the tag match on raw, cole and lawler did mention that primo and epico are yet to use their rematch clause

and i guess instead of that pointless match with cole, they could've actually promote the AW thingy

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I was watching yesterdays episode and wondering if I was witnessing an aborted arc as is common place with the WWE creative team. Than Cole actually said that Primo and Epico were signed and what-not and I figured they were just waiting.

How can you nix it at this stage, this isn't Tensai who'd proved to be a bad idea, or Jericho and Orton who got suspended, you have a bunch of good Wrestlers and A.W sitting there who haven't done any promo work, any wrestling, any real hint towards some kind of story-line beyond confirming there is going to be one.

Than again this might just be a rumour and I hope so cause this would be a real example of poor production values.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think it has to do with Mark Henry's contract ending. I think he was to be the main guy in that stable.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Cole did reference the AW stable during last night's show. For whatever that's worth.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Welp, there's another thing that could have filled the extra hour when the three hours start.

Sorry, young talent, back to Superstars with you. Maybe we'll job you out a few times on Raw, we have the time after all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts