Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Note - My last be the booker thread was 1 month, 4 days ago, 6 hours, 23 minutes, 4 seconds ago.. or something like that anyway.

My be the booker thread starting the day after the Royal Rumble:

WWE New Time is my new be the booker thread and it is started a day after the Royal Rumble won by Sheamus. The WWE Champion is CM Punk. The World Heavyweight Champion is Daniel Bryan. The Intercontinental Champion is Cody Rhodes. The US Champion is Jack Swagger and the Tag Champions are Primo and Epico.
-----------------------------------
There are 2 shows per week, Raw and Smackdown. Each show will have a different roster. The RAW roster and the Smackdown Roster however Diva's can go on either show.
WWE Champion - CM Punk
World Heavyweight Champion - Daniel Bryan
Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes
United States Champion - Jack Swagger
Tag Team Champions - Primo and Epico
Divas Champion - Beth Phoenix
------------------------------------
RAW General Manager is Vince McMahon
Smackdown General Manager is Stephanie McMahon
RAW Commentators are Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole
Smackdown Commentators are Jim Ross and Booker T
RAW Roster:
Alex Riley
Big Show
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
John Cena
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
The Miz
Primo
Rey Mysterio
R Truth
Santino Marrela
Tensai
Tyler Reks
Zack Ryder
-------------------------------------------
Smackdown Roster:
Alberto Del Rio
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Drew Mclntyre
Ezekial Jackson
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Mark Henry
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Titus O'Neal
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatzu
---------------------------------------
Divas:
AJ
Aksana
Alisha Fox
Kaitlyn
Layla
Natalya
Tamina Snuka
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
-----------------------------------------
Results from Royal Rumble:

Daniel Bryan (c) defeated Big Show and Mark Henry by escaping the cage
Kharma, AJ and The Divas of Doom (Beth Phoenix &Natalya) defeated Alicia Fox, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly and Tamina
John Cena fought Kane to a double count out
Brodus Clay defeated Drew McIntyre
CM Punk (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus won the royal rumble match by last eliminating Chris Jericho

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WWE RAW Preview

The line up for Monday Night Raw.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Fatal Four Way main event.
CM Punk v. Dolph Ziggler v. John Cena v. Kane

- An all Divas Battle Royal for #1 contendership to the Diva's Championship at Elimination Chamber

- RAW Elimination Chamber Qualifiers
- Chris Jericho v. Kofi Kingston
- Mason Ryan v. Tensai

- Vince McMahon to talk.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WWE Monday Night RAW #1

Michael Cole - Hello and welcome to RAW! We have the aftermath of the Royal Rumble PPV and I'm here with Jerry the king Lawler!

Jerry Lawler - Yep! And Can you believe it Michael? Vince is here! His here! His going to be addressing us here tonight about a number of things and here comes the boss!

*Vince McMahon comes down to the ring**

Vince McMahon - Firstly, the way that CM Punk regained his title last night was wrong. Dolph Ziggler had him pinned for like 50 seconds but there was no ref. When the ref come back, CM Punk got the cheap shot on Ziggler and beat him. That's not how a championship match ends.

*CM Punk comes down to the ring**

CM Punk - Vince, you just cant handle the fact that I did what you cant do. I won something in my life the fair way. You don't like it when people are better than you. You don't like it because I'm the best wrestler in this entire company. That's right Vince, WRESTLER.

*John Cena comes down to the ring**

John Cena - You know what? I'm fed up of this. Punk, you say your the best in the world. Best at what? Sucking balls? I'd out wrestle you any day and everyone in this arena knows that I'm the best in the world not you.

*Kane comes down to the ring**

Kane - Didn't you lose to me yesterday? What gives you the right to think your the best in the world?

John Cena - Kane, get your head out of your ass. You know it was a double count out. You didn't win crap. The only thing you proved yesterday.. is Katie Vick is a better wrestler than you and she's not real.

*Dolph Ziggler comes down to the ring**

Dolph Ziggler - Isn't this flattering? 3 losers disrespecting the boss. Didn't you know that the boss was trying to talk? Vince is a god amongst men yet your out here arguing about who the best in the world is when you all know it's me.

Vince McMahon - Ok then. Let's see who the best in the world is. In a fatal four way match here tonight! Between all four of you. Oh yeah and before I was interrupted by the best in the world at being disrespectful, that's you by the way Punk, I was going to announce to matches which will be qualifiers for the Elimination Chamber! Punk... your the champion so your already in so that makes 5 more spaces. Let's see who gets in shall we? Tonight's matches will be Mason Ryan v. Tensai and Chris Jericho v. Kofi Kingston. Make sure you guys go and get ready for your match...

*Kofi Kingston comes down to the ring.**

*Chris Jericho comes down to the ring**

Match 1 - Chris Jericho v. Kofi Kingston and the winner will become a participant in the elimination chamber.
= The bell rings and they lock up. Chris Jericho powers Kofi into the corner and stops on him. Jericho then looks at the crowd who are shouting you suck. He turns back to Kofi and Kofi is on the top rope and delivers the cross body block which takes down Jericho. Kofi gets excited and then hits the boom drop. Kofi starts the thunder clap. Jericho gets up and Kofi misses the Trouble in paradise. Jericho grabs him and puts him in the walls of Jericho. Kofi taps.
Winner = Chris Jericho

*Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring**

Rey Mysterio - I've just been told that next week on RAW I will have a match to see if I can qualify and I will be making a special appearance on Smackdown to team with Sin Cara to take on Alberto Del Rio and Hunico in a Mexican Flag match were me or Sin Cara have to grab the Mexican flag to win the match.

*The Miz comes down to the ring**

The Miz - Well that's great news Rey because I know who your opponent is. ME and no way is the awesome one taking a back seat to a tiny midget like you. I'm the most must see WWE Champion of all time and I'll prove that again because I also heard that if you lose next week then Vince is going to be trading you with another Smackdown superstar.

Rey Mysterio - Miz, next week... were in my home town and no way am I going to lose there. So Miz... I'm sorry but next week your dream of being WWE Champion is over.

= The Miz smacks the microphone of the head of Rey and starts stomping him down. The lights go off and then in comes Sin Cara who kicks Miz out of the ring and hits him with a suicide dive through the ropes. The lights go off again and Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio are gone.

Michael Cole - What I've just seen and heard, I don't know. Rey v. Miz next week? If Rey loses, he leaves RAW? Wow. That's huge Jerry!

Jerry Lawler - Yeah. But what about who we will get in return? Wow but what happens if Miz loses? Will he leave RAW or is it just Rey? Well, I just got word from the back it's time for our Diva battle royal for #1 Contender of the Diva's Championship

*Kharma comes to the ring**

*Kelly Kelly comes to the ring**

*AJ comes to the ring**

*Aksana comes to the ring**

*Kaitlyn comes to the ring**

*Layla comes to the ring**

*Natalya comes to the ring**

*Alisha Fox comes to the ring**

Match 2 - Diva's Battle Royal for #1 Contendership to Divas Championship
= The bell rings and all the diva's run at Kharma and she bats them off like flys. Kaitlyn runs at her and Kharma picks her up and chucks her over the top rope. Kelly and Aksana look at each other then Kharma. Aksana goes to run at Kharma but then Kelly chucks her instead. But then Natalya and Alisha try to eliminate Kelly but Kharma eliminates all 3 of them. AJ runs at Kharma but gets back dropped over the ropes and she hits all 3 diva's on the way down. Then Layla and Kharma have a face of. Layla kicks Kharma. Kharma looks angry and Layla runs over the top rop eliminating herself.
Winner = Kharma

Jerry Lawler - Congratulations to our new #1 contender, Kharma. Can Beth beat her? In fact, can anyone beat her? I don't think so.

*Mason Ryan comes down to the ring**

*Tensai comes down to the ring**

Match 3 - Tensai v. Mason Ryan and the winner will become a participant in the elimination chamber.
= The bell rings and the 2 men start throwing punches at each other. Tensai gets the better off it. Tensai starts chucking Kicks at Ryan and Ryan bats him away. Ryan picks Tensai up and gives him a body slam. Mason Ryan goes to the corner and when Tensai gets up Ryan hits him with a clothes line but Tensai just stumbles and doesn't go down. Ryan springs of the ropes and sends a big boot to the face of Tensai sending him out the ring. Ryan follows Tensai out of the ring and then Tensai gets a low blow when the ref isn't looking and whips him into the steel steps... Tensai goes back in the ring and the ref is on a 4 count... 5...6...7...8...9...10. Tensai wins by count out.
Winner = Tensai

Michael Cole - So lets look at the card for the RAW chamber so far.. CM Punk v. Tensai v. Jericho and we learned that next week it will be Mysterio v. Miz for a spot and I'm getting word it will be John Cena v. Kane for a spot and it will be Dolph Ziggler v. Zack Ryder for a spot too! 3 more spots to claim for the match.

Jerry Lawler - Who ever wins those matches, this is going to be a great elimination Chamber but what I'm most worried about is tonight. The fatal four way match up next... these men have a lot to prove but what price will they pay?

*Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring**

*Kane comes to the ring**

*CM Punk comes to the ring**

*John Cena comes to the ring**

*Vince McMahon comes to the ring**

Vince McMahon - I forgot to mention this fatal four way match... will be a Hardcore Match. Enjoy.

Match 4 - CM Punk v. Dolph Ziggler v. Kane v. John Cena in a Hardcore match.
= The bell rings and CM Punk and Ziggler start Brawling as do Kane and Cena. Punk chucks Ziggler out of the ring and the camera stays on them. CM Punk bangs Ziggler's head on the steps before kicking him. In the ring, Cena is shown hitting Kane with punches but Kane counters with a knee to the mid section and an upper cut sending Cena down to the mat. CM Punk then slides in and gives Kane kicks to the leg before following it up with punches to the mid section. Dolph Ziggler is back in the ring and he smacks Punk in the back with a steel chair. He goes to smack Kane but Kane punches the chair on the floor and choke slams Dolph on the chair. 1..2..Cena breaks up the pin fall. Cena grabs the chair and lays waist into Kane with it. Cena goes out side of the ring and looks under the ring and pulls out a table. The fans chant "We want tables" and Cena takes it in the ring. Punk and Cena look at each other but then work together putting the table up. Dolph gets back to his feet and runs at Cena. Punk grabs Ziggler by his hair and chucks him to the ground before kicking him in the back. John Cena then lifts Ziggler onto his shoulders and goes for the attitude adjustment but Ziggler elbows Cena in the head. Punk then kicks Ziggler in the head and he falls onto the table. Punk then climbs up to the top and drops the elbow drop on Ziggler sending him through a table. Cena kicks Punk out of the ring and covers Dolph. 1..2..Kane breaks it up. Kane picks up Cena and chucks him through the middle rope. Kane then pins Dolph. 1..2..and Dolph gets the shoulder up just in time. Kane goes under the ring and finds a tool box, trash can, trash can lid and a led pipe. Kane brings all the weapons into the ring. He sets them all up in a pile and goes to choke slam Ziggler but CM Punk dives of the ropes and hits the flying forearm on Kane which sends him crashing to the mat. Dolph Ziggler hits the Zig Zag and Punk lands on the chair that was brought in the ring earlier. Dolph looks behind and Cena smacks a wrench of Ziggler's head and he falls onto the trash can. 1...2...3
Winner = John Cena

*Alex Riley comes down to the ring**

John Cena and Alex Riley look at each other and Cena is ready for a fight. Kane is back up to his feet and drills John Cena in the back. Alex Riley then leaves the ring. CM Punk then drags Kane of John Cena and gives Kane the GTS. He helps Cena up to his feet then gives John Cena the go to sleep.

*Raw goes off the air.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WWE Smackdown Preview

The Line up for Friday Night Smackdown:
---------------------------------------------------------------
- Tag Team Tornado Mexican Flag Match
Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara v. Alberto Del Rio v. Hunico

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Qualifying Matches
- Randy Orton v. Ted DiBiase

- Cody Rhodes v. Great Khali

Sheamus v. Mark Henry

Kharma v. Kelly Kelly

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WWE Smackdown #1

Jim Ross - Hello and welcome everyone to smack down. We will have some great matches to determend who will become the entrants to the Elimination Chamber.

Booker T - Dawg, it's getting hot up here yo! And we have the Diva's in action! Shucky ducky quack quack.

*Randy Orton comes down to the ring.

*Ted DiBiase comes down to the ring.

Ted DiBiase - You know Orton. I NEED THIS. I need this more than you. Way more than you. Orton, you got famous of me in the Legacy and now I'm going to win the World title inside the Elimination Chamber.

Match 1 - Randy Orton v. Ted DiBiase and the winner will get a shot at the Elimination Chamber.
= The bell rings and Ted DiBiase runs at Orton and starts kicking him in the corner. The ref drags him off but Ted goes back. The ref gives him the final 5 count to get off 1...2...3...4... and he gets off. He drags Orton's foot to the center of the ring and covers him. 1.. Orton gets the shoulder up for a one count. Ted picks Orton up but Orton punches Ted and smacks him. Orton chucks him out the ring. The ref starts to count him out. 1...2...3...4...5...6 and Ted Rolls on the apron. Orton grabs him and drags him through the middle rope and gives him the DDT. Orton gets ready to hit the RKO but Daniel Bryan comes out and stands on the entrance ramp. Orton looks at Bryan and Ted DiBiase gets the roll up. 1...2...and Orton just gets the shoulder up. Orton gets to his feet and RKO. 1...2...3
Winner = Randy Orton

Jim Ross - What a slobber knocker of a match that was Booker. Well inside the Elimination Chamber we know it will be the world heavyweight champion, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton but who will be the other four participants in the match?

*Stephanie McMahon comes down to the ring

Stephanie McMahon - I'm pleased to announce that next week on Smackdown, there will be two superstars return to the Smackdown brand and RAW will also get two new wrestlers. I'm not telling you yet who my two wrestlers are and I'm not telling you who Raw's are either. I also want to say that there is a superstar that I own a spot in the chamber too. Which is why I'm proud to announce that Alberto Del Rio has been automaticly put in the Chamber match. So at the moment it will be Daniel Bryan v. Randy Orton v. Alberto Del Rio and there are three more spots to fill and one will be determend right now! In Cody Rhodes v. The Great Khali.

*Cody Rhodes comes to the ring

Cody Rhodes - Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie. I shouldn't have to qualify against some tall idiot of a man who cant even speak propley. Seriously Stephanie, Alberto gets a free pass but I don't hows that fair?

On the screen Ted DiBiase is shown smacking Khali in the legs with a led pipe.

Ted DiBiase - Congratulations Cody. Khali's out. Why don't you win by Count out hey old friend?

Match 2 - Cody Rhodes v. The great Khali and the winner will get a shot at the Elimination Chamber.
= The bell rings and the count out begins. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10
Winner = Cody Rhodes

Jim Ross - What a great match up not. One of the worst ways to win a match this Important. Well still to come folks we have a tag team flag on a poll match, Sheamus v. Mark Henry and the Diva's are in action next!

*Kelly Kelly comes to the ring.

*Kharma comes to the ring.

Match 3 - Kharma v. Kelly Kelly
= The bell rings and Kelly charges at Kharma with a clothes line but Kharma catches her and power bombs her to the ground. Kharma picks her up and hits her with the lights out.

*Beth Phoenix comes to the ring

Beth Phoenix - At Elimination Chamber it's you v. me. This will not last. I'll beat you so bad it will hurt to eat food.

*Alberto Del Rio comes to the ring

*Hunico comes to the ring.

*Rey Mysterio comes to the ring.

*Sin Cara comes to the ring.

Match 4 - Alberto Del Rio and Hunico v. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara in a Flag on a poll match.
= The match starts and Sin Cara and Hunico brawl out of the ring. Alberto Del Rio is in the ring and he is beating down Rey Mysterio. Out side of the ring Sin Cara runs at Hunico knocking him over the steel steps. Hunico gets up and Sin Cara hits him with the arm drag. In the ring. Rey Mysterio hits Del Rio with the hurricanrana of the top rope. Sin Cara climbs in the ring and hits Del Rio with the Slingshot corkscrew cross body. Del Rio gets back to his feet and hits Sin Cara with a double knee armbreaker while Rey Mysterio hits the suicide dive on Hunico. Alberto climbs up to get the flag on the poll. Rey jumps back in the ring and climbs to the middle turn buckle with Del Rio on the first but Sin Cara pulls Rey back with the neckbreaker. Alberto then grabs the flag.
Winner = Alberto Del Rio and Hunico.

Jim Ross - Wait. Sin Cara just turned on Rey Mysterio? Ladies and gentlemen this is huge. Well, Del Rio and Hunico victorious and I'm getting word that there is something going on backstage. Have we got a camera back there?

*Backstage*

Stephanie McMahon - Daniel. I understand that you didn't have a match tonight but that's because I don't want you getting injured before your big match at the Chamber in two weeks.

Daniel Bryan - I've got to wait 2 weeks for a match? That's a bit long don't you think? I'm the only reason people get up on Friday's. I'm the biggest thing in WWE and how dare you tell me I'm not booked?

Stephanie McMahon - You know what Daniel? You want a match next week on Smackdown. Fine. Next week on Smackdown you will take on Christian!

Daniel Bryan - Stephanie. That's not what I had in mind. Christian? That's a bit unfair isn't it? I was hoping for someone like Heath Slater. You know, those crap jobbers that always get beaten on Superstars?

Heath Slater - Jobber am I? Do you know who I am? I'm the man who carried the nexus and NXT season 1. People tuned in to watch me. Not you. Daniel. We used to know each other in NXT and the nexus so as far as I'm consened, before you call me a Jobber... remember, I'm better than you.

Stephanie McMahon - Heath. You will get to prove that to me. You think your a true main eventer? Next week, you will fight Wade Barrett for a shot in the Elimination Chamber.

*Back to the ring*

*Sheamus comes to the ring

*Mark Henry comes to the ring

Match 4 - Sheamus v. Mark Henry
= The bell sounds and Sheamus runs at Henry and goes for the brough kick but misses when Henry moves out of the way. Mark dives at Sheamus with a clothes line taking Sheamus down. Sheamus rolls out the ring and Henry follows him...1...2...3... Henry grabs Sheamus and smashes him into the barricade...5...6...Mark Henry climbs back into the ring..7..Henry goes out side of the ring again breaking the count at 7. Sheamus is up and kicks Mark in the knee. Sheamus then DDT's him on the floor..1..2...3...4...5 Sheamus climbs in the ring..6...7..8 and Mark Henry rolls into the ring. Sheamus goes onto the entrance ramp and Henry gets up and Sheamus hits him with the battering ram. 1..2..Henry gets the shoulder up. Sheamus picks Henry up of the ground and Henry gives him a massive kick to the gut. Sheamus falls down. 1...2...and Sheamus kicks out. Mark then springs on the ropes and kicks Sheamus in the face. Mark Henry climbs to the middle turn buckle and jumps down but he misses Sheamus. Sheamus then stands in the corner waiting for Henry and Henry gets up then Sheamus hits him with the brough kick. 1...2...3
Winner = Sheamus

*Show goes off the air.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WWE RAW Preview

The Line up for Monday Night Raw.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- RAW Elimination Chamber Matches
- The Miz v. Rey Mysterio

- John Cena v. Kane

- Dolph Ziggler v. Zack Ryder.

- If Rey Mysterio loses his match, he will be traded to Smackdown.

- Two wrestlers will return.

- CM Punk v. Chris Jericho

- Beth Phoenix v. Kelly Kelly

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WWE Monday Night RAW #2

Jerry Lawler - Welcome and it's time for Monday Night RAW! We will find out everyone in the Chamber tonight, there will be two new wrestlers debut, Chris Jericho v. CM Punk and diva's action here tonight.

Michael Cole - And don't forget the highlight of tonight's show! It's going to be the debut of my new show... "The Cole show" and that's write away.

*Michael Cole leaves commentary and goes to the ring

Michael Cole - Tonight on The Cole show, I will be talking to the new talents signed by the executive vice president of talent relations therefore, please welcome... Mr John Laurinitious.

*John Laurinitious comes to the ring

John Laurinitious - Thank you Michael. RAW has acquired two new talents as have Smackdown. The first talent for Monday Night Raw is this man - MVP!

*MVP Comes to the ring

MVP - I'm a former US Champion in this business and guess what, I intend to get it back very soon. When I left WWE, I wasn't planning on coming back. But Vince promised me an offer I can't refuse.. A title shot for the US Championship when ever I chose to cash in.

John Laurinitious - And the next member of the RAW Roster, John Morrison!

*John Morrison comes to the ring

John Morrison - I have also been given a title shot at the US Championship when ever I chose to cash in so that the deal can be suited. I know when I'm cashing it in already though.

*Jack Swagger comes to the ring

Jack Swagger - Really? Your going to let these two no names have a shot at my title when ever they want? I was told by Vince this morning that he would tell me who I was defending my title against at Elimination Chamber today... Why's everyone coming for my title? It's not fair. I should get to keep it.

*Vince McMahon comes to the ring.

Vince McMahon - That's right Jack. I did say that. Also Morrison, MVP... Welcome back. Now Jack. I've chosen your opponent for Elimination Chamber... and it is this man.

*Mason Ryan comes to the ring.

Mason Ryan - At the Elimination Chamber... there will be a new champion. A champion of dominance and that is the truth, Swagger.

John Morrison and MVP start attacking Jack Swagger. Michael Cole, John Laurinitious and Vince McMahon leave the ring. Mason Ryan then comes to the ring and goes to punch Swagger.

Vince McMahon - Wait! Wait. I have an idea... next week on RAW it will be John Morrison, MVP and Mason Ryan v. Jack Swagger and two partners of his choice in 6 man tag team action!

*Backstage

Matt Striker - Please welcome my guest at this time.. The Miz. Miz, if you can beat Rey Mysterio tonight... you get to go inside the elimination chamber next week. What are your thoughts?

The Miz - I'm the most must see WWE superstar of all time and in the Chamber I plan on becoming the two time must see champion of all time!

*Rey Mysterio comes to the ring

*The Miz comes to the ring

Match 1 - Rey Mysterio v. The Miz for a spot in the Elimination Chamber. If Rey loses, he joins Smackdown.
= The bell rings and Miz runs at Mysterio but Mysterio trips him over. Miz gets up and Rey kicks him loads of times in the leg. Miz's legs give in and he falls to one knee.. Mysterio jumps of the ropes and gives the hurricanrana to the Miz. Rey than goes up to Miz and does the wheel barrow body scissors into an arm drag to the Miz. The Miz goes out side of the ring and Rey follows it up with a suicide dive through the middle rope. 1..2...both men are down...3...4...5...6...7..Miz tosses Rey into the ring. In the ring, Miz starts stomping on Rey. Rey gets up and Miz smacks him with the big boot. 1...2...Rey kicks out. Miz picks up Rey and attempts to do the Discus Punch but Rey ducks and hits a spring bored leg drop. 1...2...and Miz kicks out. Then the Miz gets up and kicks Rey in the gut... goes behind and hits the skull crushing finale. 1...2...3
Winner = The Miz

Jerry Lawler - Wait... this is the last we will see of Rey Mysterio on RAW?

Michael Cole - I believe so! Well Miz is in the chamber! Yes! Yes! Yes!

The Miz - Rey Mysterio beaten. Check. Now all that is left is win the WWE Championship... again.

Jerry Lawler - I'm getting word that John Cena v. Kane is next on the card!

*Kane comes to the ring

*John Cena comes to the ring

Match 2 - John Cena v. Kane for a spot in the Elimination Chamber
= Before the bell rings Kane and Cena brawl on the out side. Kane grabs a chair and goes to hit Cena in the head with it but misses. John Cena grabs the chair and smacks Kane in the back with it three times and Kane falls to the floor. Cena goes to the announce table and grabs a microphone. He goes over to Kane and smacks it over his head. Cena chucks Kane into the ring and the bell goes. Cena starts stomping him down in the corner and throughout the beat down chucks punches. Cena drags Kane's foot to the middle of the ring and puts him in the STFU. The ref looks at Kane and realises Kane is out.
Winner = John Cena

Jerry Lawler - That was brutal. Did you see the way that Cena smacked the mic of Kane's head? What force! Cena is ready for the chamber and I don't think any one wants to mess with him in the chamber.

*Backstage

Vince McMahon - Hey Tensai. Thanks for coming. Look, Tensai... no one likes you. Your just an untalented fat blob. Now, if you want to prove me wrong then you are to take out someone. Anyone you want from my hit list. Choose one wrestler from this list... and attack them. Simple.

*Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring

*Zack Ryder comes to the ring

Match 3 - Dolph Ziggler v. Zack Ryder for a spot in the Elimination Chamber
= The bell rings and they lock up. Zack Ryder powers Dolph into the turn buckle. Ziggler than does sit ups to show of but Ziggler kicks him. Ziggler lands in the corner and Zack hits the Broski boot. Ziggler gets up put jumps out of the ring when Ryder goes for the rough rider.. the count out begins. 1...2...3....4...5...6...7...8 and Dolph puts a leg in breaking the count. 1...2...3...4...5 and Zack Ryder goes out side breaking the count once again. 1...2... Ziggler drop kicks Zack's leg into the steel steps...4...5...6. Dolph jumps in the ring and back out again. Dolph hits the Zig Zag on Zack out side of the ring and the ref carries on counting. 5...6...7...8...9...10.
Winner = Dolph Ziggler

Michael Cole - There you have it. At the Elimination Chamber it will be CM Punk v. John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz v. Tensai v. Chris Jericho. Who do you think is going to win King?

Jerry Lawler - Personally? I think that it will be Chris Jericho picking up the win. What about you Cole?

Michael Cole - I'm going with the best wrestler in the world... The Miz! Miz to win the chamber and the WWE Champion. Miz will main event mania once again. I can see it.

*Backstage

Backstage, Curt Hawkins is layed out on the floor and Tensai is smacking him with a steel pipe. Tensai than puts Curt Hawkins on a table and smashes him through it.

*Back to ring side

Jerry Lawler - This must be what Vince was saying but why did Vince want Curt Hawkins took out?

*Chris Jericho comes to the ring

*CM Punk comes to the ring

Match 4 - Chris Jericho v. CM Punk
= The bell rings and they lock up and they knock each other to different corners.. They start punching each other and Punk gets the better of it taking down Jericho first. They then go at it on the mat still punching each other. Punk gets to his feet and attacks Jericho with shots to his head. Punk gives Jericho chops that light up his chest. Punk then gives Jericho a knee to the gut. Punk starts stomping at Jericho in the corner but stops before he gets DQ'd. Punk then goes back and starts kicking Jericho in the corner again and stops before the DQ. Punk then beats on him again. Punk goes to the top but Jericho rolls out of the ring before Punk comes down with the elbow drop to the heart so instead, Punk leaps from the top to the floor and takes Jericho out. The referee starts to count 1..2..3..Jericho runs in the ring and Punk chases him in the ring as well. Punk goes to punch Jericho in the head really hard but Punk stops and kicks Jericho to the mat. Punk turns back around and gets drop kicked to the mat by Jericho. Jericho with right hands on the mat now 1..2..and Punk kicks out. Jericho then decides to go to the top rope and drops Punk with an elbow but Punk ends up on the apron and looks to go for a GTS but it's blocked. Jericho then quickly clothes lines Punk into the ring. Jericho then goes to suplex Punk out to the floor and he does it but takes the worst of the floor. Both men land on the floor and there ring looks like it's shaking. Jericho then kicks Punk on the floor and brings him back in the ring. 1..2.. and Punk kicks out. Jericho keeps in control and hits a big back breaker. 1...2 and Punk kicks out. They go on punching each other and Jericho hits another back breaker. 1...2. and Punk kicks out. Then Jericho starts with kicks to the back and then a back splash now. 1...2.. and Punk kicks out. Jericho goes to DDT Punk but misses and Punk hit's him with a GTS. 1..2..3
Winner = CM Punk

*Raw goes off the air

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WWE Smackdown Preview

Line up for Friday Night Smackdown
-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Two wrestlers will return.

- The Cole Show

- Rey Mysterio's debut to Smackdown

- Ted DiBiase explains his actions

- Daniel Bryan v. Christian

Elimination Chamber qualifying Matches:
- Heath Slater v. Wade Barrett

- Brodus Clay v. Drew Mclntyer

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WWE Smackdown #2

Michael Cole - Hello and welcome to Smackdown now, I'm not usually on this show but I have been granted permission so...This is the Cole show and today my guests are John Laurinitious, Stephanie McMahon and our two new talents! Also on the Cole show... we find out who RAW is going to get as Smackdown has hired Rey Mysterio!

*John Laurinitious comes to the ring.

John Laurinitious - Thank you Michael. As you know on Monday, I announced on Monday that RAW acquired John Morrison and MVP and now the first member of the Smackdown roster... Kaval!

*Kaval comes to the ring.

Kaval - I'm on Smackdown? That means Total Nonstop Action will be brought. I have my eyes on the Intercontinental championship.

John Laurinitious - And the next member of the Smackdown family is... Chris Masters

*Chris Masters comes to the ring.

Chris Masters - I intend to prove my domination throughout Smackdown.

*Stephanie McMahon comes to the ring

Stephanie McMahon - Welcome to Smackdown Kaval and Chris Masters! However you guys are not the only new wrestlers on Smackdown. Please welcome Rey Mysterio!

*Rey Mysterio comes to the ring.

Rey Mysterio - Hey guys. What's up?

Stephanie McMahon - Nothing much Rey but Rey you know it... since your here... I've had to give RAW one of our superstars which is why I'd like to say goodbye to Ezekial Jackson.

Chris Masters - Like I said... Domination

Chris Masters than attacks Kaval but Rey try's to help but gets put in the master lock. Kaval gets back up and kicks him out the ring. Rey and Kaval then chase Masters backstage.

*Heath Slater comes to the ring

*Wade Barrett comes to the ring

Match 1 - Heath Slater v. Wade Barrett for a spot in the Elimination Chamber
= The Bell rings and they lock up. Wade takes him to the corner and kicks Slater in the gut. Slater crawls out the corner and Wade nails him in the face with the big boot. Slater gets up and Wade gives him the belly to belly suplex. It sends Heath out the ring. Wade follows and slams Heath on the steel steeps.. 1...2...3...4 and Wade comes back in the ring...5...6...7 and Heath climbs into the ring. Wade gets him up on his shoulders and goes for Waist land but misses. Heath dives at him and hits the leg lariat. 1...2 and Wade powers out. Heath then kicks him in the back and shouts stay down. He picks Wade up and Wade grabs him and places him on his shoulders and hits the waist land. 1...2...3
Winner = Wade Barrett

Jim Ross - Wade Barrett has become the fifth entrant to the Elimination Chamber. Let's look at the card Booker.

Booker T - Yes! It's my boy Daniel Bryan v. Randy Orton v. Alberto Del Rio v. Wade Barrett v. Cody Rhodes. 1 more spot but who will have it? Brodus Clay or Drew Mclntyer? A lot of people have also been questioning the way Cody got his spot and it is all thanks to Ted DiBiase who is set to talk next!

*Ted DiBiase comes to the ring.

Ted DiBiase - I'll keep this short and sweet so that all your dumb minds can take in everything that I'm saying. I understand that will be hard for you little no names... but just try. I got screwed in my qualifying match against Orton so I was pissed off. You want to know what I did about it? I took out the nearest man to me.. Khali and that's as simple as it gets.

*Drew Mclntyer comes to the ring.

*Brodus Clay comes to the ring.

Match 2 - Drew Mclntyer v. Brodus Clay for a spot in the Elimination Chamber.
= Brodus Clay looks at Drew Mclntyer and just runs at him hitting the funk it. 1...2...3
Winner = Brodus Clay

Jim Ross - What pure dominance! Can you Imagen Brodus Clay as World Heavyweight Champion? Who would take it from him? He might be the first champion in history with no challengers.

*Daniel Bryan comes to the ring

*Christian comes to the ring

Stephanie McMahon - Bryan. I didn't appreciated your tweet. I'm a push over am I? Well, I'm making this a triple threat match with SHEAMUS.

*Sheamus comes to the ring

Match 3 - Daniel Bryan v. Christian v. Sheamus in a triple threat match.
= The bell rings and Sheamus goes after Daniel Bryan and Christian stands back. Daniel try's to flee the ring but Sheamus grabs him and gives him repeated forearms across the chest. He turns round and Christian drop-kicks him out of the ring. Christian than dives over the top rope taking down both Daniel and Sheamus. He climbs back in the ring and brings Daniel Bryan too. Daniel gets to his feet and hits Christian with a Roundhouse kick. Daniel than grabs Christian and does the surfboard. Outside the ring Sheamus is getting to his feet but Daniel comes through the middle rope with a suicide dive. He misses and Sheamus and Daniel both get to there feet. Sheamus hits the brough kick on Daniel out side of the ring. He than slides in and goes for the brough kick on Christian put misses. Christian than turns it around and hits the kill switch on Sheamus. 1...2... and Daniel Bryan jumps off the top and breaks it up. Daniel than climbs up to the top rope and when Christian gets up he hits the drop kick. 1...2.. and Christian kicks out but then Sheamus is back up and brough kick to Daniel Bryan. 1..2..3
Winner = Sheamus

Jim Ross - Tune in on Sunday for Elimination Chamber and the pre show between Santino v. David Otunga. You don't want to miss it!

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WWE Elimination Chamber Match Card

Card for the Elimination Chamber PPV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WWE Championship -
CM Punk v. John Cena v. Chris Jericho v. Tensai v. The Miz v. Dolph Ziggler

World Heavyweight Championship -
Daniel Bryan v. Randy Orton v. Alberto Del Rio v. Cody Rhodes v. Wade Barrett v. Brodus Clay

Divas Championship -
Beth Phoenix v. Kharma

United States Championship -
Jack Swagger v. Mason Ryan

8 Man Elimination Tag Team Match -
Kofi Kingston, R Truth, Evan Bourne and Rey Mysterio v. Primo, Epico, Sin Cara and Hunico

Pre-show Match
Santino Marrela v. David Otunga

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WWE Elimination Chamber Preshow

Matt Striker - Hello and welcome to the Elimination Chamber preshow! We are being shown live on WWE.com, Youtube and Facebook.

Josh Matthews - It's certainly going to be fun here tonight and here is some of the things we have lined up in this 30 minute preshow!

Matt Striker - We have Santino v. David Otunga and interviews with both CM Punk and Daniel Bryan and more! I'm being told that Vince is backstage and he has something to say.

*Backstage*

Vince McMahon - Tonight... I promise you there will be a new WWE Champion because Punk? I don't like Punk. There will be a new Champion mark my words.

*Back to the ringside*

Josh Matthews - Wow. What do you make of that Matt?

Matt Striker - It's obvious. I make out that there will be a new Champion! Keep up.

*Santino Marrela comes to the ring.

*David Otunga comes to the ring.

Match 1 - Santino Marrela v. David Otunga
= The bell rings and they meet in the middle of the ring. Santino goes for the Cobra but Otunga ducked down to block it. David then puts Santino in an inverted side headlock takeover. Santino gets him off and shoots him of the ropes and hits the drop-kick on David. Otunga rolls out the ring and Santino follows. When Santino climbs out Otunga low blows Santino before the ref looks. David then follows it up slamming Santino into the steps before Climbing back into the ring. 1..2...3...4...5...6 and Santino gets in the ring. David then hits the thrust power bomb. 1...2...3
Winner = David Otunga

Matt Striker - It's time for Scott Stanford to interview CM Punk!

Scott Stanford - I'm joined here by my guest, CM Punk. Punk, tonight you will go against 5 of the best wrestlers in WWE and after hearing what Vince McMahon said, what are your thoughts.

CM Punk - Scott, I'm going to the Chamber a champion and coming out the same way. Just like my tweet said "It's clobbering time. Time to kick ass."

Scott Stanford - Thank you for your time.

Josh Matthews - Lets run down the Card.

Matt Striker - It is going to be CM Punk v. John Cena v. Chris Jericho v. The Miz v. Tensai v. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship.

Josh Matthews - It is going to be Daniel Bryan v. Randy Orton v. Alberto Del Rio v. Cody Rhodes v. Wade Barrett v. Brodus Clay for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Matt Striker - It is going to be Kharma v. Beth Phoenix for the Diva's Championship

Josh Matthews - It is going to be Jack Swagger v. Mason Ryan for the US Championship

Matt Striker - And that all Important 8 man tag match. Air Jimmy, Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne v. Primo & Epico and Sin Cara and Hunico.

Josh Matthews - I'm being told Scott Stanford is standing by, with Daniel Bryan.

*Backstage*

Scott Stanford - Please welcome my guest at this time, Daniel Bryan. Daniel, you have held the World heavyweight title for 2 months now and you took the Big Show out of action at the Royal Rumble PPV but you have never been in such a big match as this. What are your thoughts?

Daniel Bryan - This match is going to be a piece of cake. I'm a vegan that means I'm better than everyone else. I've got some good wrestlers in there but there only good. Me? I'm a god.

Scott Stanford - If you do retain.... are you worried Sheamus might pick you to fight him at Wrestlemania?

Daniel Bryan - What? No! That would be the stupidest thing that Sheamus would have done in his life. Am I better than Sheamus? Yes! Can I beat every man inside of the Chamber and Sheamus? Yes! Will I retain tonight? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Scott Stanford - Thank's for your time. Back to you Matt.

*Michael Cole comes to the ringside area.

*Booker T comes to the ringside area.

*Jerry Lawler comes to the ringside area.

Matt Striker - It look's like were being kicked out.

Michael Cole - Yes. That's correct. Get out of my chair Josh!

Booker T - That's all from the preshow. Tune in to the Elimination Chamber now!

*Elimination Chamber countdown from 3:00 is shown..

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
WWE Elimination Chamber

Michael Cole - Hello and welcome to the scariest PPV on the planet, Elimination Chamber. I'm Michael Cole and I'm joined by Jerry Lawler and Booker T.

Jerry Lawler - You said it Cole. We have got 4 title matches here tonight and 2 of them will be contested in a chained prison, the Elimination Chamber.

Booker T - Before Elimination Chamber went on the air tonight... we spoke to CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Vince McMahon. Both champions are confident going into the chamber however Vince has guaranteed a new WWE Champion. Will that promise come through? We will have to see Dawg.

Michael Cole - Our first match tonight is now a No DQ match between Jack Swagger and Mason Ryan. Vince is really trying to challenge Jack Swagger.

*Jack Swagger comes to the ring.

*Mason Ryan comes to the ring.

Match 1 - Jack Swagger v. Mason Ryan for the United States Championship in a No DQ match.
= The bell rings and Swagger leaves the ring. He goes under the ring and gets loads of weapons. He chucks them into the ring and gets a steel chair. Mason Ryan also gets a weapon in the form of a trash can lid. Mason Ryan goes to smack Swagger on the head with the Trash can lid but Swagger kicks Mason in the mid section and smacks him with the steel chair into the back. Mason is down and Swagger trys to but the ankle lock on but Mason just kicks him out the ring. Mason follows him out and starts throughout rapid fire punches at Swaggers head. This knocks Swagger down. The fans chant "We want tables" and Mason Ryan goes under the ring and gets a table. Swagger than drop kicks Mason in the back forcing him to drop the table. Swagger than does the football tackle to Mason's knees before climbing into the ring to get a Kendo stick. He than smacks Mason Ryan in the back with the Kendo stick and then kicks Mason Ryan in the guts. Swagger than throughs Mason into the ring.. 1...2... and Mason kicks out. Swagger climbs back out of the ring and gets a stop sign. He goes to hit Mason Ryan with it but Mason punches Swagger in the guts a few times. Mason gets back up and delivers a big boot to the face of Swagger. 1...2... and Swagger kicks out. Mason than grabs a chair and puts it on the belly of Swagger. Mason than starts smacking the chair with the Kendo stick and Swagger trys to roll out the ring but Mason Ryan catches him and pins him. 1..2... and Swagger kicks out. Mason picks Swagger up and Swagger gets the Jaw breaker on Mason Ryan. Swagger than chucks Mason out of the ring and he lands through the table that was set up earlier in the match. Swagger rolls him in the ring and pins him. 1...2...3
Winner = Jack Swagger

Michael Cole - Our first champion defence has proved positive. Swagger has retained. I bet Vince isn't happy.

Jerry Lawler - Jack Swagger has certainly beaten the odds here tonight but how much longer can he keep the belt?

Booker T - An impressive title reign right there King but what about our next match up. Elimination 8 man tag match. This one is huge.

*Rey Mysterio comes to the ring

*Evan Bourne comes to the ring

*Kofi Kingston comes to the ring

*R Truth comes to the ring

*Sin Cara comes to the ring

*Hunico comes to the ring

*Primo comes to the ring

*Epico comes to the ring

Match 2 - Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne and Air Jimmy v. Primo & Epico, Sin Cara and Hunico in an elimination tag team match.
= The bell rings and Sin Cara starts against Evan Bourne. Sin Cara starts with loads of kicks to the leg of Bourne. He than hurricanrana's Bourne and then again does it. He than springboard's of the ropes and hits Bourne with a big elbow. 1..2... and Bourne kicks out. He shoots Evan to the rope and goes for a splash but Evan gets the feet up and boots him in the face. Evan Bourne than goes to his corner and tags in Rey Mysterio. Sin Cara wants no part of Rey and tags in Hunico. Hunico comes in and Rey drop kicks the leg taking it out.He than does the west cost pops on the ring apron. 1...2...3
Hunico has been eliminated by Rey Mysterio
Primo, Epico and Sin Cara than climb of the ring apron and have a group discussion. Rey than tags Kofi Kingston into the match and he jumps over the top rope and takes out both Primo and Epico. Evan Bourne also gets in the ring and does the suicide dive to Sin Cara. Kofi Kingston then takes Primo into the ring and does the boom drop. Epico then jumps in the ring and gives the back breaker to Kofi Kingston. R Truth then runs into the ring and takes down Epico over the top rope. Primo than pins Kingston off Epico's illegal back breaker. 1...2...3
Kofi Kingston has been eliminated by Primo
Primo then tags in Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio gets in the ring. Sin Cara see's Rey and goes to make a tag to Epico but Rey grabs his leg. Rey than gives him the hurricanrana and a drop kick to the chest that sends Sin Cara out of the ring. Rey than dives over the top rope and takes out Sin Cara. Epico trys to help but Evan Bourne takes him out. Rey Mysterio than drags Sin Cara into the ring and trips him over and he lands on the ropes. Rey hits the 619. 1...2...3
Sin Cara has been eliminated by Rey Mysterio
Rey than tags R Truth in and Epico climbs in the ring. Epico than smacks truth in the face and runs out side of the ring. R Truth chases him but Epico gives him the back breaker out side. Epico than takes him in the ring. 1...2...3
R Truth has been eliminated by Epico
Epico then looks at Rosa and when he turns round Rey Mysterio is on the top rope and delieves the west cost pop. Rey than tags in Evan and Evan goes to the top and hits the shooting star press. 1...2...3
Winner = Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, R Truth and Kofi Kingston.

Michael Cole - What an awesome and explosive match! Rey Mysterio finally got his hands on Sin Cara but what about this King, the tag team champions lost! Could there be a future tag team shot for Air Jimmy? Nether the less, that was a great match up.

Jerry Lawler - Yes! That was a great match and were not even half over yet! We still have 3 matches to go! Booker, what are your predictions?

Booker T - Well, Kharma has been on a roll lately but I cant see her beating Beth Phoenix just yet. As for Smackdown's chamber match, I'm going with my boy D Bry to retain baby. I also think that CM Punk will retain.

Michael Cole - Your going for all retains? I know who I'm saying.... Kharma, Alberto Del Rio and The Miz. The three most dominate men in each match.

Jerry Lawler - I'm saying Kharma, Randy Orton and I personally think that John Cena is going to get it done here tonight. I'm being told Matt Striker is standing backstage with The Miz.

Michael Cole - Yes!

*Backstage*

Matt Striker - Miz, you said you have an important announcement to make?

The Miz - That's right... I just want you all to know, I'm going to win tonight. K, Bye.

*Back to ringside.

Michael Cole - Less than 15 words and he still sounds dominate.

Jerry Lawler - Guys, listen to this. Mr McMahon is on his way to ringside.

*Vince McMahon comes to the ring

Vince McMahon - Just a quick announcement. Raw tommorow will see a special 3 hour edition of RAW. "Extreme RAW" All matches will be contested with an Extreme Stipulation and the WWE Championship will also get defended tommorow. Make sure you watch.

Jerry Lawler - What a huge announcement! Extreme Raw and a title defence. Talking about defence's... it's time for the Diva's!

*Beth Phoenix comes to the ring

*Kharma comes to the ring

Match 3 - Kharma v. Beth Phoenix
= The bell rings and both women look at each other. Beth starts throwing punches at Kharma but then Kharma swats her away. Kharma then runs at Beth and knocks her down. Kharma then goes to the middle rope and jumps on Beth's ankle. She then does the lights out on Beth. 1...2...3
Winner = Kharma

Jerry Lawler - We need help for Beth.

Michael Cole - Did you see the way Kharma came down on the ankle of Beth? Ladies and Gentlemen, Beth is injured.

*Personal Trainers, EMT's and Medics come to the ring and take Beth.

Booker T - Oh boy... looks what's coming down. It's that vicious Elimination Chamber. We have already had 1 injury here tonight. What about now? It's Smackdown's main event.

*Sheamus comes to the ring.

Stephanie McMahon - It is my duty to inform you all that Sheamus has chosen to face the winner of this match at Wrestlemania 28.

Sheamus - That's right fella. I'm hoping that little shrimp Brian is going to win this match because if he does, at Wrestlemania.... I'll knock some beef down his throat. How's that for Vegan?

*Stephanie McMahon and Sheamus have a seat at ringside

*The Elimination Chamber is lowered.

*Daniel Bryan comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Cody Rhodes comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Randy Orton comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Alberto Del Rio comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Wade Barrett comes to the ring

*Brodus Clay comes to the ring.

Match 4 - Smackdown Elimination Chamber - Daniel Bryan v. Cody Rhodes v. Randy Orton v. Alberto Del Rio v. Wade Barrett v. Brodus Clay for the World Heavyweight Championship.
= The bell rings and Brodus Clay looks at the Wrestlemania sign. Wade than kicks Brodus in the head and starts stomping at him and punching. He then goes of the ropes and hits the baseball slide knocking Brodus out of the ring and onto the steel. Brodus gets up and Wade leaves the ring to. When wade gets up Brodus gives him a massive head but to the chest which knocks Wade onto the steel. Brodus Clay then steps back and waits for Wade to get up and hits the cross body on Wade. Brodus then picks him up and bench presses him back into the ring and pins him. Wade goes for the small package pin. 1....2....but Brodus kicks out. He then springs off the ropes again and goes for a splash on Wade but Wade gets the knee up. Wade then springs of the ropes and gives a big boot to the kneeling Brodus Clay. Wade then hits the neck breaker on Brodus and pins him. 1...2... and Brodus kicks out which sends Wade flying out of the ring and onto the steel floor. Brodus then goes outside of the ring and picks up Barrett. He smacks Barrett's back into the ring post and then gives him the spine buster on the steel. Brodus gets up and picks Barrett up as well. Clay then gives Wade a scoop slam on the steel and rolls him back into the ring. Brodus then hits Barrett with a big splash.
Cody Rhodes has been added into the match.
Cody Rhodes goes straight on the attack to Brodus throwing left and right punches at him until he goes down. Brodus gets up and Cody attacks him with the Russian leg sweep. Rhodes then springs of the ropes and hits the disaster kick. Wade Barrett then gets up and tells Cody to pick Brodus up. Cody picks him up on to his feet and Wade goes for wasteland over the top rope and hits it. Cody and Barrett then look at each other and then the Wrestlemania sign. They agree to work together and then Brodus gets back up and they go for a double clothesline but Brodus ducks... gets back up and clotheslines them. He than drags Wade out of the ring and gives him a Samoan driver. He than kicks Wade back into the ring. Cody goes for a drop kick but misses and then Brodus gives Rhodes a massive head but. He than pins Wade Barrett. 1...2...3.
Wade Barrett has been eliminated
Brodus then looks at Cody Rhodes and gives him a big clothesline to take him down. He than drags Cody out of the ring and stomps on him.
Daniel Bryan has been added into the match
Daniel gets out of his pod and looks worried when he sees an angry Brodus Clay. He walks up to Brodus and extends his hand. When Brodus looks at his hand, Daniel kicks him in the genitals and gives him a low blow. With Brodus on his knees, Daniel Bryan begins kicking him in the back and then he goes around and starts kicking him in the front and all of the kicks connect to Brodus's chest. Daniel then rips Brodus's top and keeps kicking him. Cody Rhodes then comes in and helps Bryan take him out by stomping him. Daniel and Rhodes try to double team suplex him but Brodus suplexes them both on the steel. All 3 men are lying there and all 3 men are hurt. The camera shows the bruising on the chest of Brodus Clay. Cody Rhodes is the first man to his feet. He than grabs Daniel Bryan and gives him the Cross Rhodes on the steel. Cody then pulls his arms into the ring and pins him. 1...2...3
Daniel Bryan has been eliminated
The crowd go wild and the countdown begins advertising a new superstar joining the match.
Randy Orton has been added into the match
Randy Orton and Cody look at each other and they start chucking punches at each other. Randy gets the better of it and carries on chucking punches. Cody then counters with a kick to Orton's mid section. Cody then climbs to to the second rope and hits the bulldog on Randy Orton. Brodus Clay then gets back up and goes into the ring. He does the scoop slam on both Rhodes and Orton. Rhodes rolls out of the ring but Clay looks at Orton and gives Orton a massive head but. 1...2... and Orton kicks out. Ted DiBiase's music hits and he runs down to the ring. He gives Rhodes a led pipe and Rhodes smacks Orton in the back with it 5 times and then to Orton's guts. He than goes to smack Brodus with it but Brodus hits Rhodes with the spear. 1...2... and Rhodes just manages to get the shoulder up.
Alberto Del Rio has been added to the match.
Alberto Del Rio runs into the ring to meet Brodus and Alberto punches Brodus. Del Rio had brass knuckles on so Clay went down. Alberto then locks in the cross arm breaker on Brodus and Clay taps.
Brodus Clay has been eliminated
Del Rio then looks at the led pipe by Rhodes and picks it up. Del Rio picks it up and smacks Randy Orton in the shoulder with it. Del Rio then gives a massive kick to the head of Randy Orton. Cody Rhodes then sneaks in from behind on Del Rio and hits the cross rhodes on him. 1...2...3
Alberto Del Rio has been eliminated
Orton is also back to his feet and Orton gives Rhodes the European Uppercut. He then drops Rhodes with the kick and takes him to the ropes. Orton then hits the rope hung DDT. He then gets down and goes for the RKO. When Rhodes gets up, Randy goes for the RKO but Cody bats him away and hits the Disaster kick on Orton. 1...2... and Orton gets his foot on the ropes. Cody then picks up Orton and hits him with the cross rhodes. 1...2...3
Winner = Cody Rhodes

Michael Cole - New Champion! Oh my god! Cody Rhodes is the new World Heavyweight Champion thanks to Ted DiBiase.

Jerry Lawler - You said it. Cody would have been eliminated ages ago if it wasn't for Ted giving Cody the led pipe.

Stephanie McMahon - Congratulations Cody. You won but I don't like the way you won. At Wrestlemania 28, you will defend your title... against Sheamus!

Booker T - I can't wait for Wrestlemania! It's going to be awesome but King.. now it's time for RAW's chamber.

Jerry Lawler - Yep! Let's do this!

*Vince McMahon comes to ringside.

*The Miz comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Tensai comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*Chris Jericho comes to the ring and goes inside the pod.

*John Cena comes to the ring.

*CM Punk comes to the ring.

Match 5 - Raw elimination Chamber - CM Punk v. John Cena v. Chris Jericho v. Tensai v. Dolph Ziggler v. The Miz.
= The bell rings and Cena and Punk meet in the middle and exchange words. Punk talks about how his the best in the world and Cena says the same. Cena and Punk then both look at the Wrestlemania sign. Cena then takes Punk down and starts throwing punches into the face. He then trys to apply the STFU but Punk gets him off. Punk then pushes Cena off. Both men get to there feet and Punk trys to give Cena a clothesline but misses Cena. Cena than punches CM Punk and chucks Punk out of the ring. Cena then grabs Punk and throughs him onto the chain wall loads of times. He than chucks him against Tensai's pod and gives Tensai the you cant see me. Cena sees the brass knuckles that Alberto Del Rio brought in the Smackdown chamber and puts them on. Cena then starts smacking CM Punk with the brass knuckles on his fists. He than apply's the STFU on the steel. Punk passes out and the next entrant comes in.
Tensai joins the match
Tensai comes in and walks past John Cena. He then grabs Punk and chucks Punk into the pod that Tensai come from but the pod doesn't break. He then puts Punks head by the steel and kicks it into the steel. John Cena than takes out Tensai's left leg leaving him on bended knee. Cena then drop kicks him. John Cena then takes Punk in the ring and goes top rope. He then does a Five Knuckle Shuffle. Punk gets up and Cena goes for the AA put Punk climbs off and shoots Cena into the turn-buckle. He then gives Cena a high knee to the face and then a bulldog which takes John Cena out. Tensai is back in the match and he punches CM Punk in the face and goes for the pin. 1..2.. and Punk kicks out. Tensai then covers John Cena. 1..and Cena powers out.
Dolph Ziggler joins the match.
Dolph looks at Tensai and tells him to work together. Tensai then picks up CM Punk and throughs him to Cena who gives him the AA out of the ring. Dolph then goes out the ring and gives Punk the Zig Zag on the steel platform. He then kicks Punk into the ring and pins him. 1...2...3.
CM Punk has been eliminated
Dolph Ziggler and John Cena then look at each other and then at Tensai. Ziggler and John Cena then double clothesline Tensai over the top rope but Ziggler trys to Zig Zag Cena but Cena grabs the rope blocking him. Cena then AA's him over the rope and onto Tensai. John Cena then climbs to the top and dives down taking out both men. He then takes Tensai in the ring.
Chris Jericho joins the match
Chris Jericho runs into the out of his pod. He sees Dolph Ziggler and gives him the code breaker. He than goes into the ring and gives John Cena a codebreaker. 1...2... and Cena kicks out. He then goes to give Tensai a codebreaker but Tensai counters with a running senton splash to Jericho which takes him down. He then picks up Jericho but Chris delieves the jaw breaker and then he does loads of backhand chops which light up Tensai's hand. John Cena then grabs Jericho and goes to give him an AA but Ziggler comes up behind Cena and gives him the Zig Zag. 1...2...and Cena kicks out. Jericho then gets him in the walls of Jericho. Tensai then comes in and gives Ziggler the choke bomb into the pin. 1...2...3
Dolph Ziggler has been Eliminated]
John Cena then looks at Tensai and gives Tensai the AA. Chris Jericho then runs at John Cena but gets caught and put in the STFU and then taps out.
Chris Jericho has been Eliminated.
The Miz joins the match
The Miz runs out of his pod and Cena meets him on the ramp. Miz takes Cena down with a clothesline. He then goes behind John Cena and gives him a skull crushing finale on the steel. Miz then gets Tensai out of the ring and stands him up by one of the pods. Miz then runs at him and sends Tensai crashing into the pod. Miz then picks Tensai up again and gives him a skull crushing finale on the steel. Miz sends Tensai in the ring and pins him. 1...2...3
Tensai has been eliminated
John Cena then comes in and goes to give The Miz the Attitude Adjustment in the ring but Miz elbows John Cena in the head trying to get off his shoulder. He succeeds. This allows Miz to go behind Cena and hit the skull crushing finale. He then pins Cena. 1...2...3.
Winner = The Miz

Michael Cole - MIZ! MIZ! Miz has done it! He has become the 2 time WWE Champion. Come on MIZ! Lets go Miz!

Jerry Lawler - My gosh. I'm so shocked. Lets take a look at some of the highlights of this match.

*Highlight Package

Booker T - 3 new champions here tonight! Kharma, Cody Rhodes and now The Miz. This is huge. Shucky Ducky Quack Quack.

Michael Cole - Join us on Extreme RAW Tommorow! Live!

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WWE New Time: Monthly Change

Hey guys. James here. I hope your enjoying WWE New Time so far! I've put a lot of time and effort in making this... here is what the current champions and rosters look like.
----------------
WWE Champion - The Miz
World Heavyweight Champion - Cody Rhodes
United States Champion - Jack Swagger
Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes
Divas Champion - Kharma
Tag Team Champions - Primo and Epico.
----------------
WWE RAW GM -
Vince McMahon

WWE Smackdown GM -
Stephanie McMahon

WWE RAW Commentators -
Jerry Lawler
Michael Cole

WWE Smackdown Commentators -
Jim Ross
Booker T
--------------
RAW Roster:
Alex Riley
Big Show
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mason Ryan
Michael McGillicutty
MVP
The Miz
Primo
R Truth
Santino Marrela
Tensai
Tyler Reks
Zack Ryder
----------------------------
Smackdown Roster:
Alberto Del Rio
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Christian
Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Drew Mclntyre
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Kaval
Mark Henry
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Titus O'Neal
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatzu
-------------------------
Divas:
Divas:
AJ
Aksana
Alisha Fox
Kaitlyn
Layla
Natalya
Tamina Snuka
Beth Phoenix
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
------------------------
Elimination Chamber Results:

David Otunga def. Santino Marrela
Jack Swagger def. Mason Ryan
Air Jimmy, Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne def. Primo, Epico, Sin Cara and Hunico
Kharma def. Beth Phoenix
Cody Rhodes def. Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Alberto Del Rio, Brodus Clay and Wade Barrett
The Miz def. CM Punk, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Tensai and Dolph Ziggler

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WWE RAW Preview

Line up for Monday Night RAW
---------------------------------------------
- Three Hour RAW Special

- Extreme RAW.

- Vince McMahon To Talk

- US Championship defence

- WWE Championship defence

List Of Matches confirmed for the Show:
--------
The Miz v. Tensai
WWE Championship

Jack Swagger v. MVP v. Alex Riley v. Evan Bourne
US Championship

CM Punk v. Mason Ryan

John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler

Layla v. Tamina
Number 1 Contender to Divas Championship at Wrestlemania

Chris Jericho v. Zack Ryder

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WWE Monday Night RAW #3

Michael Cole - Hello and welcome to a really special episode of RAW. Were 3 hours long and every match tonight will have an extreme stipulation.

Jerry Lawler - I'm Jerry Lawler along side, Michael Cole and guess what Michael, the boss is here!

Vince McMahon - I'm here to address a lot of things. Firstly, the US Championship will now be defended every week on RAW and at every PPV no matter who the Champion is. Jack Swaggers first match for the title will be a fatal four way. Jack Swagger will defend against the man who is cashing in his US Championship match, MVP, the man who was RAW's last standing in the 8 man tag match yesterday, Evan Bourne and the man who I hired earlier in the week to do a "special job for me" Alex Riley. That match will be a four man over the top rope challenge. Secondly, onto the WWE Championship. I told you all that CM Punk wouldn't retain last night and guess what, he didn't. However, CM Punk is entitled to a rematch and that rematch will be at Wrestlemania 28. That however leaves us stuck for someone for Miz to defend against here tonight.

*John Cena comes to the ring.

John Cena - Last night, I was so close to the WWE Championship but I couldn't get it done and I'm pissed of about it. Vince, if you know what is smart for you, I'd put me in the championship match here tonight.

*The Miz comes to the ring.

The Miz - Really? Really Cena? What have you done to deserve a championship match against me tonight? 1. You were the man I pinned to win my second WWE championship. 2. You just rudely interrupted the boss. 3. I beat you at Wrestlemania last year and I don't want to have to do it again this year.

Vince McMahon - Miz. You make 3 good and valid points but at the moment... John Cena is the only man who has challenged you. Anyone else?

*Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring.

Dolph Ziggler - Miz. I consider us friends. Ok, not friends but that doesn't matter. I'm the only man in the chamber last night who well, looked good. I made RAW last night. I made our match. If I wasn't in the match, then it would have sucked. Simple as that.

*Tensai comes to the ring.

Vince McMahon - Wait.. Tensai.. I know you don't like talking. Now, it's true that I told Tensai to take out Curt Hawkins and he bloody well did therefore, I'm awarding the championship shot to Tensai. Tonight, it will be The Miz v. Tensai! Oh. Am I forgetting? It's Extreme RAW. What match type should this be? I know! An extreme rules match. John. I can see that your a little angry about your loss so how about you take on Dolph Ziggler tonight? In a submission match.

*CM Punk comes to the ring.

CM Punk - Cena's angry is he? Well I am too. I lost the title. I know I'm getting a shot at Wrestlemania but Vince. Your stupid for even making me defend my title inside an elimination Chamber!

Vince McMahon - Stupid am I? Ok then... As punishment... the winner of John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler will get entrance into the now triple threat match at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship also Punk... you need to blow of some steam so how about you take on another man who's a bit angry tonight... Mason Ryan in a tables match.

*Chris Jericho comes to the ring.

Chris Jericho - Vince. I've got a little problem. There is a man in the back who is saying a bit of disrespectful things on a certain show. Zack Ryder. I want him tonight inside that steel cage hanging above the ring.

Vince McMahon - Jericho, you want Ryder in a steel cage? Done. I think I'm going to make the four man over the top rope battle royal for the US Championship the first match. Play my music.

Michael Cole - Ladies and gentlemen, Vince has just made 5 huge matches for tonight! Miz v. Tensai for the WWE Championship in an extreme rules match. Cena v. Ziggler in a submission match. The STFU v. Sleeper perhaps? Punk v. Ryan, Jericho v. Ryder and a 4 man over the top rope challenge for the US Championship.

Jerry Lawler - We also have diva's action here tonight. Layla v. Tamina and the winner will become number one contender for Kharma's title at Wrestlemania.

Michael Cole - Talking off the diva's... Beth Phoenix hurt her ankle last night and will be out for 3 - 4 months at least. We wish Beth a speedy recovery.

*MVP comes to the ring

*Evan Bourne comes to the ring

*Jack Swagger comes to the ring

*Alex Riley comes to the ring.

Match 1 - Jack Swagger v. MVP v. Alex Riley v. Evan Bourne for the US Championship in a four way over the top rope challenge.
= The bell rings and MVP, Alex Riley and Evan Bourne all go after Jack Swagger. They starts stomping on him in the corner but he manages to kick MVP off and then Riley. He then mounts a comeback with punches to the face of Evan Bourne. He knocks Bourne down and MVP runs at him with a big kick which takes him down. Alex Riley then chucks MVP over the top rope but he stays hanging on by the ropes. He than skins the cat to get back in the ring. Alex Riley sees MVP get back in the ring. Alex Riley then throughs him into the corner and hits the Stinger splash on him. On the other side of the ring, Jack Swagger is sitting on the top turn-buckle and Evan Bourne hits him with the hurricanrana. Evan trys to lift Jack Swagger up and Alex Riley helps. They go to double clothesline him over the ropes but Swagger sees it coming and kicks Alex Riley in the mid section then eliminates him by throwing him over the top rope.
Alex Riley has been eliminated
Jack then looks at Evan and MVP. MVP then looks at Swagger and dives at him. Swagger and MVP start throwing punches and Evan looks on. Swagger puts a knee to the guts of MVP and then gives him the gutwrench powerbomb. Jack then looks at Evan. Evan starts kicking the legs of Jack Swagger. He than does a Russian leg sweep which takes Swagger down. Evan than does the standing moonsault on Swagger. MVP then picks up Swagger and trys to throw him over the top but Swagger holds onto the top rope and wraps his leg around the middle rope. Evan trys to help but Swagger gives the thumb to the eye to MVP. Swagger then does the same to Evan Bourne. When Swagger stands up MVP gives Swagger a facebreaker knee smash. This allows MVP to turn it around and eliminate Swagger.
Jack Swagger has been eliminated
When MVP turns around Bourne is waiting with a drop kick which he hits. It sends MVP through the middle rope. When MVP stands up Bourne dives through the middle rope with a suicide dive. Bourne then climbs onto the ring apron and does the shooting star press out side of the ring. Evan then lifts MVP up and chucks him into the ring. Bourne stands MVP up and goes to the top rope. Evan than does the drop kick to MVP's face sending him flying over the top rope.
Winner = Evan Bourne

Michael Cole - We have a new US Champion!

Jerry Lawler - Look at this! Air Jimmy are here to join the celebration and here comes John Morrison.

*Air Jimmy comes to the ring.

*John Morrison comes to the ring.

John Morrison - Evan, I've cashed my championship shot in at Wrestlemania 28. That means if you can keep the championship for 3 weeks, it will be John Morrison v. Evan Bourne at Wrestlemania 28 and that for me, would be great.

*Jack Swagger comes to the ring.

Jack Swagger - John, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Next week it will be Evan Bourne v. me for the championship belt and I intend on winning.

*Backstage

Vince McMahon - You see that David? The US Championship! Now, it will be Jack Swagger v. Evan Bourne next week but the winner of that will face you in 2 weeks. Why? Because you won your match last night!

David Otunga - Thank you Vince. I wont let you down. I promise.

*John Cena comes to the ring

*Dolph Ziggler comes to the ring.

Match 2 - John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler in a No DQ, Submission match and the winner will gain entrance to the triple threat at Wrestlemania 28 for the WWE Championship.
= The bell rings and Cena runs at Ziggler taking him down. Cena carries on laying rights into the face of Ziggler. Cena then climbs out side of the ring and goes under the ring and gets a trash can. Cena comes back inside the ring and Ziggler is getting up. Cena lifts the trash can but gets tripped over by Ziggler and Cena lands face first into the trash can. Ziggler than gets the side headlock on John Cena. He keeps it locked in and at the middle of the ring. Cena reaches the trash can and smacks it of Ziggler's head breaking up the headlock. Cena then goes for the STFU but Ziggler rolls out side of the ring. Cena follows and Cena chucks Ziggler into the barricade. He than takes him to the announce table and gives Ziggler a face plant. Cena then grabs a jug of water and chucks the water at Ziggler. Cena then goes under the ring again and finds a Kendo stick. Cena then starts to whack Ziggler all over with the Kendo stick and Ziggler jumps over the barricade and both Cena and the ref follow him into the crowd. About 10 rows up the crowd Cena catches Ziggler and smacks him into one of the metal railings before doing the you cant see me. Cena then picks Ziggler up on his shoulders and takes him back to the barricade in the front row and AA's him over. Cena throws Ziggler into the ring and gives him the STFU and Ziggler taps out.
Winner = John Cena

Jerry Lawler - There you have it folks. At Wrestlemania it will be The Miz v. CM Punk v. John Cena for the WWE Championship.

Michael Cole - Is it just me or is Cena showing more aggressiveness then ever? John Cena just dominated Dolph Ziggler like he has never done before.

Jerry Lawler - Well, it is Wrestlemania season. Things are heating up.

*Shane McMahon comes to the ring

Shane McMahon - You weren't expecting me here tonight were you? Vince, my dad... has made me co GM! That means I have as much power on this show as him. I strongly recommend that none of the wrestlers piss me off as I can fire people. Thanks for listing.

Michael Cole - What an amazing show here tonight! We found out the main event of Wrestlemania, when John Morrison is cashing in, the US Championships fate, we crowned a new US Champion and still to come, we have tables matches, steel cage matches and much more.

Jerry Lawler - And... I'm getting word that the Divas match is going to be falls count anywhere! Yes! This is going to be awesome.

Michael Cole - Well I've just been told that Chris Jericho v. Zack Ryder is next!

*Steel Cage lowers

*Zack Ryder comes to the ring

*Chris Jericho comes to the ring

*Shane McMahon comes to the ring.

Shane McMahon - Wait. Before the match begins, lets make this a Steel Cage of hell match! Same rules but inside the cage will be weapons. Lets put some weapons in that cage help me ref.

Match 3 - Chris Jericho v. Zack Ryder in a Steel cage of hell.
= The door gets locked and the bell rings. Zack trys to escape the cage by climbing over but Jericho catches him and punches him in the back. Chris then knocks him down and grabs a steel chair. Jericho then hits Zack with the chair and climbs to the top. Zack Ryder gets back up and grabs Jericho's leg. He then pulls Jericho of the cage. Zack then gives him the neck breaker. He than does a leg drop to Jericho. He grabs the trash can and puts it on Chris's head. He climbs to the top rope and goes for a splash but Jericho moves out the way. Chris then lifts Zack up and follows it up with backhand chops that light up the chest of Zack. He then delieves a knee to the midsection and then a running one hand bulldog. Jericho picks him up and sticks him in the corner. Chris runs at him but Zack gets the double knee up. He then climbs up to the top rope and gives him a DDT. When Jericho falls down he lands on a steel chair. Ryder then sits him up on the corner and Zack hits the Broski Boot. He goes to the door and the door opens. He goes to make his way out but Shane slams the door in his face. It knocks Zack into the ring and Chris Jericho hits the codebreaker. He then puts him in the walls of Jericho and Ryder taps out.
Winner = Chris Jericho

Jerry Lawler - Why did Shane McMahon do that? His first night on the job and his already screwing people over?

Michael Cole - He was making a statement. Quit your moaning.

Jerry Lawler - You want moaning? I'll give you moaning. It's the Diva's next. I'll moan to them all night long..

Michael Cole - Grow up. I'm being told something is going on in the parking lot.

*Backstage*

Match 4 - Layla v. Tamina in a street fight and the winner will become the number 1 contender to the Divas championship at Wrestlemania.
= The camera goes back stage and Tamina is throwing punches at Layla. She throws Layla over a table and then puts her on it. She starts punching her again. She goes into a room and finds a ladder. With Layla resting on the table Tamina sets the ladder up for Layla gets of the table. Tamina climbs one side and Layla climbs the other side. Tamina and Layla start punching each other on top of the ladder. Tamina then suplexes Layla off the ladder and through the table set up. The referee counts them both down. 1...2...3...4...5...6 and Tamina gets to her feet. She picks up a chair and goes to smack Layla with it but Layla kicks her in the guts. Layla then takes advantage and gets to her feet. She grabs a trash can but misses Tamina. Tamina then slams her on the floor and goes to the top of the ladder. She hits the super fly splash. and pins. 1...2...3
Winner = Tamina

Michael Cole - What a violent match. At Wrestlemania it will be Kharma v. Tamina! That is going to be a great match!

Jerry Lawler - I'm sure it is Cole but look at ringside. The WWE crew is putting tables up. Mason Ryan v. CM Punk is next.

*Mason Ryan comes to the ring and sets up 2 tables out side of the ring.

*CM Punk comes to the ring with a table and rolls it inside the ring.

Match 5 - CM Punk v. Mason Ryan in a tables match
= The bell rings and CM Punk looks at the Wrestlemania sign. Mason then springs of the rope and gives a big boot to the face of Punk before throwing him outside of the ring. Outside of the ring, Mason face plants Punk on the steel steps. He then grabs Punk's arm and drags him towards a table set up before the match. CM Punk delivers elbows to the midsection of Mason Ryan before kicking him in the leg. Punk then slides in the ring and does a suicide dive onto Mason Ryan who is still out side of the ring. Punk then looks at the table and goes to bulldog Mason through the table but Mason catches him and throws him on the table and the table didn't break. Mason runs at Punk and gives him a clothesline and he lands on the table outside. Mason picks up the steel steps and chucks them on Punk who is laying on the table. He than climbs to the top rope but Punk climbs off the table and punches Ryan in the face and Ryan falls in the ring. CM Punk climbs back into the ring too and picks Mason Ryan up on his shoulders. Punk then gives Ryan the GTS and Ryan falls down. Punk then picks Mason up and puts him on the table. CM Punk climbs to the top turn-buckle of the ring and dives down onto Mason with the elbow drop and shouts "MACHO MAN" on the way down but when Punk hits Mason, the tables legs give in and the table collapses but Ryan doesn't go through it. Punk trys setting up the table again but the tables legs wont stand so he goes and gets another table he stands it up and turns around. Mason is standing up and grabs Punk. He goes for a powerbomb but Punk gets down and GTS's him again. Ryan lands on the table and Punk climbs back to the top rope and drops the elbow drop on Ryan putting him through the table.
Winner = CM Punk

Michael Cole - I bet Vince McMahon isn't happy about that. Talking of Vince here he comes.

Vince McMahon - Wow Punk. Your taking everything I throw at you aren't you? Here's a little idea of mine. Next week. CM Punk v. The Miz in non title action.

*Backstage

John Cena is backstage and his taking out JTG. He than attitude adjust's JTG onto a steel chair then chucks him against a wall. Cena then shouts "Ruthless Aggression"

*Back to ringside

Jerry Lawler - I've known Cena since he debuted in WWE but I've never seen him like this...

Michael Cole - How many times do I have to tell you? It's Wrestlemania season! People need to make an impact!

*Tensai comes to the ring

*Miz comes to the ring

Match 6 - The Miz v. Tensai in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE Championship
= The bell rings and Miz runs at Tensai and starts punching and kicking him into the corner. When he gets Tensai in the corner he starts stomping on him and kicking him. Miz would then choke Tensai out in the corner before kicking him in the genitals. Miz would then move back and do a big splash at Tensai. He than climbs on the top rope and attempts the bull dog but Tensai throws him off and out to the arena floor. Tensai stays in the ring recovering while Michael Cole attempts to check on Miz. Tensai then goes out to the floor and grabs a chair from a fan in the front row. He then runs at Miz with it but Miz trips him over face planting him on the chair. Sakamoto then trys to inter fear but Michael Cole runs at him with the clothesline taking him out. Cole then applies the Cole Lock to him while Miz applies the same hold to Tensai. Cole then lets go and sits back at ringside. The Miz would then roll Tensai in the ring. Miz would then roll out of the ring and argue with a fan who was sitting in the front row who told him he sucks. Tensai then rolled out of the ring and grabbed a Kendo stick and ran to Miz and hit him with it. Tensai then dropped the stick and delieves a choke bomb to Miz outside of the ring. The lights would then go out. When they go back on Kane and Tensai are in the ring and Kane chokeslam's Tensai on a steel chair. Kane then goes outside of the ring and gets a table. He sets the table up and chokeslam's Tensai through that again. Kane then goes outside the ring and picks up the Miz and rolls him into the ring. Miz pins. 1...2...3.
Winner = The Miz

Jerry Lawler - Michael? I cant believe what you just did to Sakamoto.

Michael Cole - No way is he cheating Miz out of the title. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm being told were out of time join us next week on RAW for Punk v. Miz and more.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WWE Smackdown Preview

Line up for Friday Night Smackdown
-------------------------------------
- Stephanie McMahon is away. Shane McMahon incharge.

- Peep Show

- Cody's Important Annoucement

List of Matches confirmed for the show:
----
Brodus Clay v. Wade Barrett

Primo and Epico v. The Uso's

Kaval v. Chris Masters

*Note - There will be more matches but they are the only confirmed matches.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Slow it down with the posting here, give time for reviews and such. You're going at an incredibly fast pace and it's not a very good idea.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Slow it down with the posting here, give time for reviews and such. You're going at an incredibly fast pace and it's not a very good idea.
I'm not going at a fast pace. When I was banned on the forum I had a lot of time to plan this so I'm just posting what I already thought of.

Brodus Clay was never eliminated in the SmackDown elimination chamber. Pretty interesting so far though...
He was I just forgot to bald it. It says -
Alberto Del Rio runs into the ring to meet Brodus and Alberto punches Brodus. Del Rio had brass knuckles on so Clay went down. Alberto then locks in the cross arm breaker on Brodus and Clay taps. Del Rio then looks at the led pipe by Rhodes and picks it up. Del Rio picks it up and smacks Randy Orton in the shoulder with it. Del Rio then gives a massive kick to the head of Randy Orton. Cody Rhodes then sneaks in from behind on Del Rio and hits the cross rhodes on him. 1...2...3

I'll fix it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts