Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off Here is the Reason why I Stop all my Threads: I have to use my Friends computer and sometimes he ain't home so I cant get on. So When I can get on My Thread is Already dead so I Jusy Quit it. Anyway... Here is my Thread.

1. US Title Match: JBL Def. (c) Booker T & Chris Benoit in a Triple Threat Match when JBL Pinned Booker T to win @ The 17:21

2. Mr.Kenneddy Pinned Bobby LAshley @ the 11:35 Mark

3. MITB Ladder Match: Shelton Benjamin Def. Carlito,Eugene,Kane& Rob Van Dam TO have a WWE Title Shot Within the Next Year @ the 23:42 Mark

4. Intercontinal Title Match: Chris Masters Def. (c) Ric Flair @ the 7:46 Mark

5. Womens Title: Mikey James Pinned (c) Trish Stratus @ the 10:11 Mark

6. Street Fight: Shawn Micheals Pinned Vince Mcmahon @ the 15:16 Mark. As a Result, Vince Mcmahon had to kiss Shawn Micheal's Ass!

7. WWE Title Match: Triple H Def. (c) Edge & John Cena in a Triple Threat Match after he Pinned Edge @ the 28:27 Mark

8. Undertaker Pinned Mark Henry @ The 7:05 Mark

9. World Title Match: Randy Orton Pinned (c) Kurt Angle @ the 32:12 Mark

I NEED A PARTNER FOR RAW!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Edgehead i would love to write Raw if you don't have any other offers my other thread isn't working out so good and i would do Raw for you if you want me to. My thread is in my sig so you can check out the Raw I wrote there to see if im good enough for the Raw Job

1 - 4 of 4 Posts