Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The WWE management at the Connecticut offices have just announced on WWE.COM that British Businessman Jake Collinson has bought into the company, and Vince McMahon is please with the decision. it is thought Jake bought into the company to raise the profile of the WWE even higher in the U.K and Ireland, where he has already ventured and made profits in Gaelic Sports and the Bristol City football team. Despite these past ventures, WWE fans need not be afraid or scared because Jake himself is a huge WWE fan.

Jake Collinson is quoted as to saying "I love the Passion, the Determination, and the loyalty that each and every superstar puts into their matches. I am proud to say i am apart of the WWE universe, and sit down every Monday and Friday night to watch the latest goings on in the squared circle."

Now that he is a shareholder, he has power within the WWE to make drastic changes, and the first he has made is the re-formation of the Pay-Per-Views. Jake told Mr McMahon himself that he, and the WWE universe are not fans of the current gimmick PPVs and told him a new branded list of PPVs that will generate the same cash but under new names, a PWinsider has picked up the list and they are as follows:

Royal Rumble (January)
St.Valentine Massacrer - replacing Elimination Chamber(February)
Wrestlemania (March)
Backlash (April)
King of the Ring - replaces Extreme Rules (May)
Bad Blood - replaces Fatal 4-way (June)
Vengeance - replaces Over The Limit (July)
Summerslam (August)
Judgement Day - replaces Night of Champions (September)
Rebellion - replaces Hell in a Cell and becomes the WWE's flagship UK PPV
Survivor Series - (November)
Bragging Rights - Moved from October to the end of the year event (December)

Jake Collinson has also admitted his new PPV name changes won't come into effect till 2011, so the current reign is still being used until after TLC. Another comment which is dumbfounded the Creative Team is Jakes decision to axe the GMs of each brand and ask Vince to let him be the on-air commissioner of Both shows, as he likes to appear on screen.

His comments might make both shows look up now, as Jake has admitted he is making changes in the coming weeks to both roasters as he is making a Draft special for the first Raw show after Survivor Series.

The Current Roasters look like this:

WWE Champion: Wade Barrett
United States Champion: Daniel Bryan
Unified Tag Team Champions: The Nexus (Wade Barrett, David Ortunga, John Cena, Heath Slater, Justin Gabrial, Joe Hennig (forces name change), Husky Harris) - I have enforced the freebird rule upon the group.
Money in the Bank holder: The Miz

World Heavyweight Champion: Edge
Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler
"Co" Divas Champion: Lay-Cool

CM Punk
Darren Young
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Goldust
Jey & Jimmy Uso
John Morrison
Mark Henry
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladmir Kozlov
Zach Ryder

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntrye
Edge
Jack Swagger
JTG
Kaval
Kofi Kingston
MVP
Paul Bearer
Rey Mysterio
Tyler Reks
The Undertaker

Commentators for both Raw and Smackdown: Matt Striker (Trade announcers) & Michael Cole
Announcer: Justin Roberts

The WWE have also announced that NXT and Superstars are both Cancelled.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
Everything looks up to par mate.

I must say I'm pleased with three things for your PPV schedule. The return of KOTR is great. Bragging Rights being moved to the month of December is a great move in my mind because the WWE has never really had a flagship event to close out the year and, even though the booking has hurt that good concept, maybe you can right the wrong it has been done. And, last but not least, the UK Exclusive PPV is a good idea. WWE brags about being world wide, well, here it is!

Rosters look up to par, I like the Freebird rule being applied to the Nexus and thank you giving us Joe Hennig and not the McGilli-buddies and all that... arghh, just, thank you.

Those great upsides and followed by a few downsides. Superstars being cancelled is a bit sad. Although I must say that if the rosters are to be re-shuffled of sorts, maybe it can bring a more competitive edge between wrestlers and therefore, close the gap between the bottom and top of the card. Whereas Superstars would surely not be needed anymore.

And, I'd really like to see a picture of that Mr. Collinson, to get a feel for his presence once he appears on my tv screen.

I wish you the best, speaking from experience at having started two previous BTBs and not following through on them, it takes great will to start and see something through so, best of luck mate.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

When Jake Collinson bought into the WWE, fans were wondering how he was going to run the product after the cancellation of Superstars, a show which allows lesser known WWE performers to get some air and ring time, how were the company going to handle such a big roaster....until now. Today Jake has confirmed he has a list of wrestlers he wants to chat to about their WWE futures, it is thought that the people on the list could be released. Those thought to be on the list are Primo, Gail Kim, Alica Fox, Shad and Curt Hawkings. We'll have more on this story within the next few hours.

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts

When Jake Collinson bought into the WWE, fans were wondering how he was going to run the product after the cancellation of Superstars, a show which allows lesser known WWE performers to get some air and ring time, how were the company going to handle such a big roaster....until now. Today Jake has confirmed he has a list of wrestlers he wants to chat to about their WWE futures, it is thought that the people on the list could be released. Those thought to be on the list are Primo, Gail Kim, Alica Fox, Shad and Curt Hawkings. We'll have more on this story within the next few hours.​
I like that you've brought back some common sense to the pay-per-view schedule, especially reintroducing the King of the Ring to the calendar. It's scandalous that the WWE don't take advantage of the concept properly. It should also help you produce better storylines in the long run too.

I'm not a fan of Alicia Fox or Primo, but I wouldn't release them, Alicia more so. Don't let Gail go either as booked right and without botches in BTB land, she's useful as opposed to most of the other divas on the roster like Kelly & the Bellas. I'd release them & Eve before letting Gail go.

Careful on the spelling of the names too that I bolded out. Getting silly things like that wrong will come off even worse when it comes to your shows. Everyone makes typos and mistakes but make sure you proof read as best you can.

Good luck with this and I'll try and follow.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Is the author of this thread Jake Collinson? Just asking because the posters above are speaking as if it is him.
I'm just wondering where Sheamus is? I can't see him on the RAW list.
Personally I like the way PPVs have been running, but I know others don't.

So if there's gonna be a new draft after Survivor Series, how much will the rosters change around?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that you've brought back some common sense to the pay-per-view schedule, especially reintroducing the King of the Ring to the calendar. It's scandalous that the WWE don't take advantage of the concept properly. It should also help you produce better storylines in the long run too.

I'm not a fan of Alicia Fox or Primo, but I wouldn't release them, Alicia more so. Don't let Gail go either as booked right and without botches in BTB land, she's useful as opposed to most of the other divas on the roster like Kelly & the Bellas. I'd release them & Eve before letting Gail go.

Careful on the spelling of the names too that I bolded out. Getting silly things like that wrong will come off even worse when it comes to your shows. Everyone makes typos and mistakes but make sure you proof read as best you can.

Good luck with this and I'll try and follow.
Thanks for the feedback mate, it is really appreciated as i am new to the "Be the Booker" threads. I'm sure I'll keep this in mind on my spelling, and for the Superstars being touted for release you will just have to wait and see what happens :)

Is the author of this thread Jake Collinson? Just asking because the posters above are speaking as if it is him.
I'm just wondering where Sheamus is? I can't see him on the RAW list.
Personally I like the way PPVs have been running, but I know others don't.

So if there's gonna be a new draft after Survivor Series, how much will the rosters change around?
yes, the author is infact Jake Collinson (Myself), I thought I'd give myself a little background first before introducing myself as a shareholder to the company. I also noticed i missed off Sheamus as well :shocked: clumsy me, and I'm marking the guy. Just added him, thanks for reminding me or I would have looked a fool booking him.

The draft will sure throw up some HUGE changes, but you'll just have to wait when I pull them off.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not to be rude, but how do we know you are Jake Collinson?
Ooh I like the sound of that mix-up!
And no problem about the Sheamus thing. ^_^

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to be rude, but how do we know you are Jake Collinson?
Ooh I like the sound of that mix-up!
And no problem about the Sheamus thing. ^_^
Jake Collinson is myself, the background of the character is FAKE :).

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Wow I'm a dumbass. I thought this was genuine. Hey congrats, you had me convinced. xD
It's fine haha, just keep interested in the story please mate :). RAW should be posted within 3 days.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I like the looks of this. Really wondering what Jake Collinson can do with the WWE we know at the moment. Wonder who you have as Kane's next challenger and how you continue the Nexus/Cena angle, they are very good. Good luck Jake!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Monday Night Raw 1st November 2010 - Long Island, New York

*WWE Raw Logo appears on screen and "Burn it to the ground" blares as the opening package is shown to the audience in the arena and all around the world*
*Pyros go off to welcome the show in and a new age, then instantly the camera cuts to the commentators desk with Michael Cole and Matt Striker*

Michael Cole:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another explosive edition of Monday Night Raw and here to see it in with me, is my new broadcast partner traded over from Smackdown by the newest WWE shareholder Jake Collinson, it's Matt Striker.

Matt Striker:
Thank you Michael, I know I'm going to enjoy Monday nights like I did Friday Nights.

Michael Cole:
You sure will partner, and like I mentioned you got traded over to Raw in a swap deal with Jerry Lawler by the new WWE Shareholder Jake Collinson, who has said his going to introduce himself formally to the
WWE Universe.

Matt Striker:
Yes, I'd like to meet the man who put me on the A-Show.

As Cole and Striker Still speak, the lights in the arena flicker from Black to Yellow, which can only mean one thing "The Nexus".

*We Are One by 12 Stones hits the P.A System, as Wade Barrett walks out and the rest of the group follow behind him with John Cena facing down towards the ramp and looking miserable*

Matt Striker:
This is my first time, up close I get to see The Nexus, sure I've seen them at PPVs, but now I get to see them every Monday Night this is great.

*Wade Barrett guides the rest of The Nexus in the ring, before a little confrontation between him and Cena is made. They both get into the ring, and Joe Hennig goes over and picks up a mic for Wade as he is about to give a speech*

Michael Cole:
This is The Nexus, a group which has single-handedly changed the landscape of not only Monday Night Raw, or the WWE Universe... but it's History. They've shown time and time again why they are top of the food chain and everybody is below them.

*Wade Barrett waits for the intense heat to die down first, before speaking*

Wade Barrett:
Well, let me just introduce myself and the rest of us first incase you've been sleeping under a rock for the past 10 months. I am Wade Barrett, leader of the most dominant group in the pro wrestling history, We're stronger than the four horsemen, we're stronger than both the ministry of darkness, and the nation of domination...........

*Intense Heat*

Wade Barrett:
and we're much stronger than your saviours De-Generation X.

*Huge Pop*

Wade Barrett:
Now let me introduce ourselves like I said, this is Joe Hennig son of the late and great Mr Perfect. This is Husky Harris.

*Harris gives a smirk*

Wade Barrett:
Heath Slater and Justin Gabrial, the same duo that have brought some prestige to the tag titles.

*The two give each other a high five, and let the heat build towards them*

Wade Barrett:
David Ortunga.

*David Ortunga crosses his arms and smiles, then Barrett goes along to John Cena. The two have a staredown, as Barrett is smirking, you can tell the disappointment in John Cena's face.*

Wade Barrett:
Here is the man, who will raise my arm as the victor at Survivor Series as he helps me become the WWE champion, while also helping me punish Randy Orton.

*John Cena quickly drags the mic from Barrett*

John Cena:
Yo man, you said I am only the referee for this match, not a helper. You said as long as you win the title you'll be fine, and I'm aloud to leave the Nexus.

*Wade Barrett looks at Cena in disgust, and takes the mic back off him*

Wade Barrett:
Next time you wish to express your opinion Cena, you ask me. As if you don't do as I say, the GM will fire you.

*Cena smiles, and the crowd cheer*

Wade Barrett:
What are you smiling for Cena? I know that there isn't an anonymous GM any more, but the new shareholder Jake Collinson has assured me I still have full power over you.... Now as I was saying.

*Fans begin to boo*

Wade Barrett:
After Survivor Series when i beat Orton 1...2...3, yes I'll become WWE champion and yes, Cena will no longer be apart of Nexus..... but, things might change after then........ As you're either Nexus or against us.

*As Wade Drops the mic, the nexus start to pose, with Cena shaking his head*

Michael Cole:
Well, that was a sure message sent to us all by the most dominant group in pro wrestling history.

Matt Striker:
I'm just fearing for Orton at Survivor Series...the numbers are against him.

*As the camera pans away from inside the arena, it goes backstage to show Sheamus walking to the ring looking angry*

Michael Cole:
After the commercial Break we have Sheamus in action against "The Missing Link" Darren Young.

-----------------------Commercial Break-------------------------------

*Written in my face hits the system, as Sheamus heads out for his match up*

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way from Dublin, Ireland weighing 272 Lbs. He is the Celtic Warrior Sheamus.

*Cameras pan around Sheamus, as he heads into the ring and doing his signature pose*

Michael Cole:
This man is great, he's the second fastest new comer in the WWE to win the WWE Title at 166 days.

Matt Striker:
Don't forget he also put HHH on the Shelf.

Michael Cole:
Yeah, and it wasn't pleasant... just like this match. Darren Young?

*The Cameras go straight to the stage as Generic Rock music starts, and a loud pop is heard when Darren Young gets to the stage*

Michael Cole:
This isn't going to be pretty to watch.

Justin Roberts:
Making his way from Union City, New Jersey weighing in 242 Lbs... Darren Young.

*Darren young runs straight to the ring to start the match.*

Match 1
Sheamus v Darren Young

Sheamus starts the action by stomping on him, the ref comes over to let Young up. Sheamus then grabs young and picks him up for a suplex, and lands it perfectly. He then picks young back up and throws him into the corner, Sheamus runs over and kicks Young in the head knocking him down to the floor. The Ref goes over to see if his OK, but as soon as he does the lights go out, and a video is shown on the titan tron...the words appear on screen "Sheamus, at Survivor Series......ARE YOU READY TO PLAY THE GAME?", Sheamus is screaming at the video but also looking terrified at the same time. Young Goes behind Sheamus, and gets the roll up. 1..2..3

Winner: Darren Young (3:21)

Justin Roberts:
Winner of the Match Darren Young.

*The camera shows Young running into the crowd celebrating his monumental win, while it shows Sheamus distraught.*

Matt Striker:
What a win! that sure is a huge boost to Young's confidence, while the loss for Sheamus is a dent.

Michael Cole:
That Video was a distraction though, no doubt Sheamus would have taught a lesson to that cocky superstar.

*Sheamus is shown screaming at the ref, when another Video vignette is shown saying "You've held onto my spot for too long, Survivor Series will be my payback, Fans start to cheer as Sheamus has realised who it is implying*

Matt Striker:
I have an idea who it is.

Michael Cole:
Whoever it is, they are shallow and scared to say this to Sheamus' face, but if it's saying Survivor Series then I guess it's a Sheamus v someone then.

*Sheamus is walking to the back, screaming at fans while looking around incase the mystery person attacks him, while cameras go backstage to show Ted DiBiase talking to Maryse.*

Ted DiBiase:
You know what gets to me the most, is the fact that you keeping switching languages throughout conversations.

Maryse:
You know what gets to me comment vous êtes en train de devenir une telle secousse, en raison de Goldust prendre vos pères titre précieux.

Ted DiBiase:
See that is what I mean, it gets to me, and with the theft of my fathers title. A title with RICH heritage, I have to get it back or my father will kill me.

Maryse:
How exactly do you think you're going to get it back?

Ted DiBiase:
By sending a message tonight, to that freak Goldust.

*The camera pans out as the conversation is drawn on between Ted and Maryse and into the parking lot when a white limo pulls up*

Matt Striker:
I wonder who this is?

Michael Cole:
Geez, it doesn't take a genious.

*A Tall, yet well dressed figure gets out of the limo. He has a 5-0-clock shaddow on his face, wearing some vintage glasses and has his hair slicked back.. it is Jake Collinson*

Jake Collinson:
It feels so good to be here.

*As Jake is walking into the arena, he is met by Primo Colon*

Primo:
Welcome Sir, I hope you enjoy your time here.

*Jake Collinson just looks at Primo*

Jake Collinson:
You're Fired, go get your things and leave the WWE now!

Matt Striker:
Wow Firing a superstar from the whole company, on live television around the world. I don't know how to feel. Happy that he's already made an impact, or sad for Primo to get humiliated worldwide.

Michael Cole:
Well, if he is this harsh to do it live... I wonder what his reign is going to be like and I'm being told he's coming out here next!

*Raw goes to a commercial*

-------------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------

*As Raw comes back after the break, it shows clips form what recentley just happened*

Michael Cole:
well, if you're just tuning in WWE Shareholder Jake Collinson has just fired Primo from his WWE contract, this is not worked...this is not a angle this is actually happening.

Matt Striker:
Yes, it sure is a harsh way but I hear Jake is a harsh man.

*The Cameras show the stage, and a video shows with the words JC on screen and shows a image of Jake himself whilst a song similar to Christians TNA theme is played, Jake is walking to the ring smiling towards the fans waving at them, while they are cheering him despite what just happened*

Michael Cole:
I'm interested to see what this man has in store for this company, I mean he has already had ventures into Soccer & Gaelic Sports, but I don't think he can and will handle the harsh world of Professional Wrestling.

Matt Striker:
Don't be so hasty, I mean he just trimmed the Raw roaster by one by getting rid of deadwood and if he continues to get rid of Deadwood, I'm sure we'll have a tough and amazing company to see here.

*Jake gets into the ring, and waves to the fans again. A Microphone is handed to him by Justin Roberts. The fans are still cheeering, but Jake tells them by using his hand to simmer down*

Jake Collinson:
Hello and Welcome to Monday Night Raw here in Long Island, New York.

*Jake recieves a huge pop*

Jake Collinson:
When I bought into this company, I promised to Mr McMahon himself that I was going to change the face of sports entertainment.
I said i was going to make drastic changes to the company, and I did by cancelling both NXT and Superstars, and just then
by firing Primo Colon.

*Fans start to boo Jake*

Jake Collinson:
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa hold on a minute... I thought you people liked change, hence why you voted Obama in as president.
I mean change is good right? and that's why I am here to ring the changes in the WWE to make it a more profitable, a more
sports-like spectacle like UFC, and much better product in genral... and sometimes in buisnesses like pro-wrestling, to
be nice, you have to be nasty by doing such dastardly actions such like terminations of contracts, cancellations of PPVs
and replacing them with much more loved ones like King of the Ring.

*Fans begin to boo*

Jake Collinson:
You know, a man once said controversy makes cash... and I believe him because I know, Michael Cole & Matt Striker know,
The superstars in the back know, hell even Mr McMahon knows it's true.... and you know each and every one of you idiots
sitting there in your seats, and even the cheap ones if you can hear me know it's true.

*Fans are generating heat towards Jake*

Michael Cole:
I don't think the fans agree.

Jake Collinson:
I mean, during the late 90's early 00's the Tag Team divsion was something to be proud of, we had temas like The Hardyz,
E & C and the Dudleyz fighting for the titles and they made the divison entertaining, now we have teams like... well
are there any teams? And that is my first order of business fixing and re-creating the tag team divison

*Fans start a mediocre clap*

Michael Cole:
well, that's fair.

Jake Collinson:
also, I noticed as of late the WWE aren't taking care of their Ic and US title divisons properly and are considering
a unification... well, i can safely say no, this is not happening, okay. I'll rebuild these divisons by making established
number one contenders.

Michael Cole:
Why is he interupting our new shareholder? what business has he possibly got with Jake?

Matt Striker:
Well, he might be looking for answers like he said, to send to that freak Goldust.

*Jake stares at Ted DiBiase Jr walking to the ring, with the beautiful Maryse. They storm into the ring
and get a mic to talk to Jake Collinson*

Ted DiBiase Jr:
Jake, I know you're the new shareholder/autohority figure around here but seriously man I need my Million Dollar Belt back.
I'm sure you know what money is like these days, you know how tight it is.

Maryse:
ouais, tu stupide Anglais. Dites-lui répond maintenant, dis Goldust pour lui donner le dos de la courroie.

*Jake Looks at Maryse and laughs*

Jake Collinson:
Well, that's sweet but I'm not into the french women, sorry.

Michael Cole:
Wow, a comedian as well. He has my vote already as a fan.

Matt Striker:
Oh Please.

*Jake then looks at Ted and begins to speak*

Jake Collinson:
Look, Ted i know where you're coming from, a million dollars is a lot of money....... for you, but for me
it's just a meer drop in the ocean, I mean I'm part of a billion dollar company now and you think for a second
I'm going to take into consideration your problems, when I have a company full of them to deal with first?.... well
you've came to the right place because I feel like helping people, who I feel have been mis-used, so I will try and
get your shiney gold belt back of Goldust, I said I'm trying but if I can't I'll orginise a match for you two at Survivor Series,
how do you feel about that?

Ted DiBiase Jr:
Well, you've got a lot further than our last GM.... I mean he was a laptop.

*Ted is interupted by "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEESOOOOOME!!!"*

*The Miz is at the top of the ramp, holding his red money in the bank breifcase and wearing his ring attire, he starts to
make his way to the ring. To the suprise of Jake and Ted, Maryse gets out of the ring, and stands next to the commentators desk.
The Miz stares down both Ted and Jake, he has a mic in hand and begins to speak*

The Miz:
Well, Well if it isn't Jake Collinson, the new Shareholder in WWE with his bag of wishes to change the WWE, and over here we
have "The Million Dollar Son" Ted DiBiase Jr. You know what, you're asking for something and Jake says he is trying... this sounds
already like this new change isn't going to work. We don't want someone whos going to try, we want someone who WILL and someone
who'll strive to get what other superstars want.

Jake Collinson:
Listen, I'm having none of your attitude towards me Miz or I'll strip you of your money in the bank breifcase... now that
you're out here, would you care to explain as to why?

*The Miz has a smug look on his face*

The Miz:
with Pleasure Mr Collinson, I came out here to remind each and every member of the audience in this arena why I am the money
in the bank winner. I not only defeated worthy other superstars, but I can cash in my oppertunity whenever I want.

Jake Collinson:
I am aware of that Miz, so why are you really out here?

The Miz:
Well I thought, I'd come out here really and welcome you to the "A" show, and why every competitor on this show will strive to
keep it the "A" show. when you, The Nexus, John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase Jr...and ofcourse the biggest Star on this
show...me THE MIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fans beging to boo, but DiBiase smriks and Jake smiling at the Miz*

Jake Collinson:
Well, i can tell this show isn't short of attitudes... which you two certinaly have, and that french chick out the ring.
but you know what seems like you two are ready for action, i'll set you two in matches.

*Fans cheer, Miz and DiBiase look on in horror*

Jake Collinson:
Miz, i'm putting you in the main event tonight and if you win. You will be immune from the WWE Draft in a few weeks time.
but it won't be easy Miz.

*Miz gives jake a strange look*

Michael Cole:
Oh please, Miz can beat anyone on this roaster.

Jake Collinson:
Your opponent tonight Miz is none other than........... John Cena!!!!!!

*Fans have a huge pop*

*Miz is outraged, showing his fustration by going up to Jake and facing him face-to-face*

The Miz:
Do you know who I am? I am The Miz, and you can't do this to a money in the bank winner. It's outragous, the Laptop wouldn't
have even set a match up like this.

Jake Collinson: Well, seeing as though this is the "A" show, and the competitors are ready.. I guess you'll have no problem
in showing me.

*The Miz looks at Jake, drops the mic and walks backstage*

Jake Collinson:
Bye Miz, I hope you win tonight, I'm going to miss you if you lose and get drafted to the "B" show in a couple of weeks, haha.
Now you Ted, I know you want your belt but, I believe the easier way of doing so instead of me walking round searching for that freak Goldust.
Is for you to qualify for a match to get your title back, I'm making a tag-team match right now... no it's fine I have your opponents
ready already, and your partner in fact.

Ted DiBiase Jr:
What Do you mean tag match, and more importantly who is my partner then?

Jake Collinson:
Well, a tag match is where a team of 2, 3 or sometimes consiting of 5 or 7 participate.

Ted Dibiase:
I know the rules of a Tag Match, who is my Partner first.....

*Ted and Jake Turn to the Titan Tron*

Michael Cole:
Zach Ryder, The Long Island Loudmouth... well, it couldn't have gotten any worse.

Matt Striker:
You Kidding me cole, he is getting a huge reaction in this arena. The Long-Island Iced Z is on the menu, and everyone
wants to order it.

Michael Cole:
Yeah, everyone apart from Ted Dibiase.

*Zach Ryder makes his way to the ring, and is enjoying the crowd taking him in strong. Ted is looking at Zach
and thinking to himself what have i got myself in for? and Jake is smiling, Zach gets into the ring and the crowd cheer as zach goes
to Ted and tries to high five him.. but Ted just stares at him.*

Jake Collinson:
Believe me Ted, you're looking at me now and thinking what, why and will Zach help me win this match but turst me on this one,
Yes he will. I Believe he is a one for the future and will suprise everyone soon.

*Zach grabs the mic off Jake*

Zach Ryder:
Woo Woo Woo You Know It!

*Zach is smiling and nodding his head towards Ted, and Jake. Soon after Zach gives the mic back to Jake*

Jake Collinson:
Well, Ted i believe you need to find out your opponents for tonight. The first man is.....

*Ted and Zach look in dissappointment as Mark Henry walks from behind the curtain, and is smiling when his walking down the
ramp*

Michael Cole:
Ok, the team of Ted DiBiase Jr & Zach Ryder will be taking on not only the worlds strongest man, but possibly another
hard to come by opponent.

Matt Striker:
That's what i like about Monday Night Raw, Its unpredictable.

*Mark Henry looks back at the stage and smiles*

Jake Collinson:
and Henrys Tag Team partner....

*R-Truth comes out doing hus usally dance moves, and getting the crowd pumped up with his "Get Krunk" song, the ans are loving this
and so is Henry. R-Truth gets to the bottom of the ramp, as everything goes quiet*

R-Truth:
Long Island New York...WHATS Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fans - Whats Up*

R-Truth:
WHATS Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fans - Whats Up*

R-Truth:
WHATS Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fans - Whats Up*.

*Jake Collinson gets out of the ring, and takes a seat at ringside alongside Maryse who shifts her seat away from Jake.
Justin Roberts announces the match*

Justin Roberts:
The following contest is schechled for one fall and is a tag team match. In one corner that pairing of Mark Henry & R-Turth.

*Fans cheer*

Justin Roberts:
In the other the pairing of Ted DiBiase Jr & Zach Ryder.

*Fans boo as the bell-keeper rings the bell*

Match 2
Tag Team Match
Mark Henry/R-Truth v Ted DiBiase/Zach Ryder

R-Truth and Ryder start the match as they do a grapple, as Ryder goes straight into a roll-up ref counts 1..2 but R-truth kicks Out.
They both get back up and R-Truth has a hold of Ryder, and and takes him into the corner and tags in Henry. R-Truth has a hold of Ryders
arm up high and Mark Henry punches into Ryders side as R-Turth gets out of the ring. Henry is beating Ryder down, but he drags Dryder up off the floor
as he is looking pretty beat down, and he allows Ryder to make a tag to DiBiase, who gets into the ring for the first time this match,
he stares down Henry and goes for the offensive straight away, by aiming for Henrys knees. DiBiase knows that Henry has had past problems
with his knees, and will strike them to weaken. DiBiase manages to get Henry on the floor and is working the leg area of Henrys Body,
Henry is looking very much in pain. R-truth is itiching to get tagged in but everytime Henry gets close to tagging in R-Truth
DiBiase drags him away, and elbow drops Henry on his back. DiBiase looks at Ryder, as he raises is arm out for a tag but Ted ignores it.
Ted drags Henry up off the floor, and tries to pick him up for a scoop slam. Ted is shown struggling to pick him up, yet he continues to try until Henry reverses it,
and scoop slams Ted to the mat. He then gets back up, and hot tags in R-Truth. He bursts into the ring, and knocks Ryder of the side of the ring, before running towards
Ted and does a running arm smash towards him. Ryder is still kncoked out on the floor, R-Truth does his taunt and waits for DiBiase to get halfway back up,
he bounces of the rope until a intevening Maryse pushes R-Truth which distratcs him, and makes R-Truth focus on Maryse. Henry gets off the apron
and starts to chase Maryse round the ring, until he is knocked out by a superkick from Ryder. Maryse is helped over the wall and into the audience for her own
safety. R-Truth is still bemused as to what has happened, but Ted gets up, and grabs R-Truth from behind to hit DreamStreet and the count

Justin Roberts:
Winners of the match, Ted Dibiase Jr & Zach Ryder. (14.34)

*Cameras focus on Ted & Zach celebrating the win, and Maryse jumps with joy clapping her hands while Jake just looks on and smiles.
Ryder looks towards Jake and shouts at him "I'm your man", Jake is intruiged by Ryder's comments. As Ryder is still looking towards Jake
DiBiase comes behind Ryder and connects "Dreamstreet" on Ryder knocking him out, The camera then pans to Jake, who has a mic
in hand*

Jake Collinson:
Congratulations Ted, I am a man of my word, and like I said you'll get your match at Survivor Series. It'll be Ted DiBiase Jr vs
Goldust for the million dollar championship.

Michael Cole:
Wow, another match has been added to the card for Survivor Series. Let's see if Smackdown can top the matches Raw are putting out.

Matt Striker:
Wade Barrett v Orton, Sheamus v whoever is in the video and Ted DiBiase v Goldust is great so far.

*Ted Dibiase is smiling, and he grabs a tender hold of Maryses hand as they head to the back by walking up the ramp. Jake is
smiling at Ted, as the cameras pan to the backstage to show Randy Orton doing pushups. He stops after counting to 50 and then stands up
and looks at his WWE title, he grabs hold of it and places it on his shoulder*

Randy Orton:
I'm never going to let go of you.

*Randy then proceeds to walking down the hallway until he bumps into Yoshi Tastu, Randy gives a glare at Yoshi and begins
to talk*

Randy Orton:
What are you looking at Bruce Lee?

Yoshi Tatsu:
Nothing.

Randy Orton:
It better be nothing, because do you know who you're talking too?

Yoshi Tatsu:
I'm talking to someone who believes he is better than he actually is.

Randy Orton:
Oh, you think so. Well if you think that how about we settle this in the ring, next?

Yoshi Tatsu:
I think i'll be able to beat you, very easy.

Randy Orton:
If you think that, i'll give you 3 minutes of my time and 3 minutes ONLY!!!!!!!!!

Michael Cole:
It looks like a match has just been made, Yoshi Tatsu vs The WWE Champion Randy Orton.

Matt Striker:
Yeah, it'll be a well fought fight... but Randy has given Tatsu a 3 minute time limit to beat him.

Michael Cole:
Well, ofcourse it'll be good but ladies and gentlemen please don't forget about the main event tonight.... it's the ever
cocky, ever arrogant and ever over confident Miz taking on the Nexus' John Cena.

----------------------------Commercial Break--------------------------

*The cameras pans around Long Island Michael Cole is speaking*

Michael Cole:
Tonight ladies and gentlemen, we've saw the intorudction of the shareholder that is Jake Collinson, we've had an announcement
that Nexus will win the title at Survivor Series. We've also had 2 other matches announced. Ted DiBiase vs Goldust for the
Million dollar championship, and Sheamus vs someone we don't even know the identify of yet.

Matt Striker:
It's sure hotting up to be one hell of a survivor series.

*The cameras then turn to the titan tron when "I Hear Voices" is hear throughout the arena as Orton recieves a massive pop*

*Orton starts to make his way to the ring, holding his WWE Title on his shoulder. He clutches it tight as he walks down the ramp.*

Justin Roberts:
The follwoing contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a 3 minute challenege. Making his way from St.Louis Missouri weighing
in at 245 lbs. He is your WWE Champion Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Orton continues to walk to the ring, and does his signature pose at the bottom of the ramp, eventually when he gets to the step his
music is interruptted by the impending arrival of Yoshi Tatsu*

*Fans begin to cheer as Tatsu's music is heard throughout the arena, but there is no sight of Tatsu*

Michael Cole:
Where the hell is Yoshi Tatsu, he can't keep our WWE Champion waiting.

Matt Striker:
I doubt it's an insult, and I very much doubt anyone can anticpate the arrival of Yoshi to be honest Michael.

*Then the cameras go backstage to show Tatsu getting beaten down by the Nexus, no-one is as to sure why they are doing it
but they are*

Michael Cole:
The Nexus are attacking Tatsu but why?

*All of the Nexus are just stomping on Tatsu, with Cena watching in the background not stopping them as he has been ordered
by Barrett not to intervene. They throw tatsu into some shutters, and he looks pretty beatdown. Barrett picks a weakened Tatsu up
and hits him with "Wasteland" onto the concrete floor. The Nexus stand over Tatsu, and you can hear Cena in the background
saying in a sad tone "Just leave the kid alone now, please Barrett". Wade Barrett stares at Cena, and tells the rest of the
Nexus to leave him alone. He then stares at the camera and starts to give Orton a speech*

Wade Barrett:
As you have just seen, the power of the nexus is as strong as ever and when I defeat you at survivor series Orton. You're going to
wish you never messed with me, the nexus........ or John Cena.

*The Camera switches to Orton who is about to get attacked by Michael Tarver, but Orton gives him a Quick RKO*

Michael Cole:
Michael Tarver, I thought that guy was injured?

Matt Striker:
Well, he could be doing a run in on a part of The Nexus' dirty work to weaken Orton up.

Michael Cole:
Well, whatever happens at Survivor Series it's sure going to be a explosive match between them two.

*Voices hits the P.A as Orton picks up his belt, and walks back up the ramp. The crowd are cheering, as cameras go into a split screen
showing both The Miz & John Cena heading down the hallway*

Michael Cole:
Ladies and Gentlemen after the break, it's time for our main event I can't wait.

Matt Striker:
I know it's going to be explosive when The Miz meets John Cena after the Break.

-----------------COMMERCIAL BREAK-------------------------------------

*The Cameras go to the stage, as humoungous heat is thrown towards it from the fans as The Miz appears on top of the stage, with
his Money in the Bank contract in hand*

Justin Roberts:
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your main event tonight. Introducing first from Cleveland, Ohio. Weighing in at
231 Lbs.. He is your Money In The Bank holder.....The Miz!!!!!!!

*As the Miz progresses towards the ring, the camera just follows him into the ring as he does his poses with his breifcase as Striker &
Cole have a conversation*

Matt Striker:
You know what I like about this kid, he has IT. It's hard to define what IT is, but i assure you he has IT.

Michael Cole:
Well, he did have humble begginings on a reality show, then turing up on tough enough. We all know what The Miz
was put through early in his WWE career, but a set of tag titles and a US title later... he now holds the right to
a WWE title match whenever he wants, he could cash it in at Survivor Series...hell even tonight if he wanted too.

Matt Striker:
That would be a monumentous feat for this guy.

*As The Miz hands over his Mitb contract to the bellkeeper, the lights turn to flashing purple and yellow which can only mean one thing*

*The fans are cheering very loud, and everyone is on their feet*

Justin Roberts:
and making his way from West Newberry, Massachusetts weighing in at 248 Lbs....John Cena!!!!!

*John Cena appears at the top of the stage, walking from each side of the stage doing his taunt. He then stands at the top of the
ramp and stares down The Miz, whose waiitng for the action to get under way*

Michael Cole:
Well, this will be a hot affair. The Miz will want to prove his up there with the best, while Cena can let out some
aggression from this whole Nexus buisness his got himself into.

Matt striker:
Yeah, he doesn't look that happy to be apart of the group cole but i assure you. If he does allow Barrett to win the WWE title
at Survivor Series, that will just mean the end for Barrett.

Michael Cole:
Also, don't forget The Miz can cash in his money in the bank at any time he wants, and if he wishes to do so at Survivor Series
we could have two new WWE Champions in one night.

*John Cena starts to run to the ring, and The Miz backs into a corner. As Cena slides into the ring, he takes off his Hustle, Loyal
Respect shirt and throws it into the crowd. He then stares down The Miz, the ref is about to ring the bell untill*

*The Fans begin to boo*

*The whole Nexus group lead by Barrett appear at the top of the stage, they orginise themselves in a staright line
at the top of the stage as they take place to look at the match. Wade Barrett has a mic in hand though, and starts to talk*

Matt Striker:
I wonder why they are out here.

Michael Cole:
Probably to take note on this match, on how a fellow "Nexus" member performs.

*The Camera focuses on Wade Barrett*

Wade Barrett:
Cena, don't be afraid we're not out here to be a distraction to either you or The Miz, we're just here to support out fellow
team-mate because that's what we do. Also, to clear up what happened earlier to stop the Orton match and what transpired after
with Tarver running in to try to attack Orton.

*Fans boo*

Wade Barrett:
It was our way of saying watch it Orton, because we're ready to strike you hard and at any time. Now do what your capable of
and beat that little cretin The Miz.

*The Cameras pan to Cena who has a disgruntled expression on his face, as the ref rings the bell*

Main Event
The Miz vs John Cena

The Miz and Cena lock up, until Cena powers Miz into the corner. He starts to lace punches into the midsection, until the ref seperates
Cena from The Miz. Cena then goes to the corner again and starts laceing a few more punches to the midsection, this has weakend
The Miz as he is holding his ribs. The Nexus look on in delight, as they finally see Cena showing some aggression. Miz is lying on the
floor in pain after falling over from the pain off Cenas punches to him. Cena goes to work on the legs of The Miz by locking him in a
one-leg boston crab, The Miz's face is in agony but he is slowly sliding along the mat to grab hold of the bottom rope. Which he does,
the ref ask Cena to let Miz out of the submission hold which he does, the Nexus are still looking on in awe at the aggression Cena is showing.
Cena goes to pick Miz up of the floor, but Miz slaps him in the face. This startles Cena as Miz gets up and starts to get the upper hand
by grabbing a hold off Cena and DDT'ing him into the mat, and goes for the cover 1..2 Cena kicks out. The Miz is angry, The Nexus look on
still and Cena gets up. The Miz and Cena go at it throwing punches at each other, until Cena counters a punch thrown by the miz, and grabs hold of The Miz
from behind. He then does a proto-bomb, and lands it. This lays The Miz out on the floor, the fans start to cheer as each and every one of them know
it's time for the 5-knuckle shuffle. Cena runs and bounces of the ropes, and he then proceeds to land the 5-knuckle shuffle and goes for the pin 1...2....
Kick out from The Miz. The Nexus were really hoping that would be the end of the match there, Miz is lying on his belly now as Cena heads to the top turnbuckle.
The Miz is halfway up from fully standing, when Cena flys across the ring to land the diving leg-drop bulldog. This knocks both men out on the floor, as the referee begins to count,
1....2....3......4..........5...........6.........7, by the count of 8 both men are getting to there feet. Cena is in one corner, Miz is in the other struggling to stand up, Cena
runs towards to The Miz, to try and hit a clothesline but he moves out of the way, making Cena run into the turnbuckle. Cena is laid out on the turnbuckle, so The Miz
can see a oppertunity to rise to the occasion here, he goes to the turnbuckle opposite where Cena is laid out and he runs and hits
the swinging corner clothesline and knocks Cena out. Miz goes for the cover, 1...2... Cena kicks out. Miz is in disbelief and he argues with the referee.
The referee can't do anything but be pushed into the corner by The Miz. In this time Cena stands up, and as soon as The Miz turns around,
he toe-holds The Miz down, and locks in the STF. Cena has it locked in very hard, and it looks like The Miz is on the verge of tapping out, when the whole of The Nexus
run to ringside, to distract Cena. Cena lets go of the STF and then shouts at the Nexus by saying "What are you doing man, i'm trying to win for the group. Weaken Miz up
so he can't cash in on you at Survivor Series". The Miz sees the oppertunity to try and hit Cena with the Skull-Crushing Finale, but Cena moves around just in time to
set The Miz up in the AA, his about to hit it, when the whole Nexus get on the apron. This is really distracting Cena now, as he struggles to keep The Miz on his arms, while also
seeing what The Nexus want to do. This results in The Miz reversing the AA into the skull-crushing finale, and he goes for the pin 1...2...3.

Justin Roberts: Winner of the match, and immune from the WWE draft The Miz. (25:54)

*As The Miz has his arms raised in victory, and is handed back his money in the bank breifacse. He is quickly chased out of
the ring by The Nexus. Wade Barrett stands over the defeated Cena smirking and laughing, as is the rest of The Nexus.*

Michael Cole:
This could not have happened to a nicer guy, i'm glad The Miz won tonight.

Matt Striker:
Yeah, but surely he won it under the wrong circumstances tonight with the distraction of The Nexus.

*Wade Barrett is then shown ordering Justin Gabrial to hit Cena with the 450 splash, He proceeds to the top turnbuckle until
he is interuppted by Jake's music*

*The Nexus look towards the stage, as Jake is shown on the huge titan tron speaking from an office*

Jake Collinson:
What exaclty do you think your doing Nexus, intevening in the main event of a Raw epiosde live. If you never distracted Cena, then maybe... just maybe
he could have took The Miz out for long enough for you to win the WWE title, and not be afraid of him cashing it in on you.

*Fans boo at Barrett, as Cena finally gets to his feet. Barrett orders Gabrial down from the turnbuckle. He is handed a mic by Hennig*

Wade Barrett:
So, Jake Collinson we finally meet. Such a shame you're back there, and we're down here. I would have liked to have met you in person though.
Let me just tell you this now though, don't mess with anymember of The Nexus, because you will regret it and i assure you, you will regret it.

Jake Collinson:
You're telling the new shareholder of the WWE not to mess with you, do you know who you're actually dealing with here Wade?
I own you, and every little member in your group. I could have you gone by tommorow if i wanted to, but i'm not like that.....
and seeing as though you like to get involved in matches Barrett, I'm going to set 2 matches right now.

*Fans cheer, as Barrett, The Nexus and Cena look on*

Jake Collinson:
Next week, on Monday Night Raw the main event will be Wade Barrett & John Cena

*Fans Cheer*

Jake Collinson:
VS The Miz and his tag team partner, and your opponent at Survior Series......The WWE Champion Randy Orton.

*Fans Cheer very loduly at the match set for next week*

Wade Barret:
You can't do this to us.

Jake Collinson:
But i can, and ade your group are tag champs right? that's why this Friday on Smackdown we're going to see 2 members of your
Group travel to the show to defend the gold and it's not you Barrett who's choosing them, it's me and i choose Joe Hennig and his
tag team partner Husky Harris.

*The two smile, as Wade Barrett looks at them*

Wade Barrett:
You better do the nexus proud, but before you get all big headed and think you're going to win...who are the opponents
on Smackdown Jake?

Jake Collinson:
I'm glad you asked that question Wade, you see one of my priorites when i bought into the WWE was to make sure the Tag Divison
got a overhaul, and exposure like it should. That's why i am going to be holding meetings and discussing what teams deserve to be in the running,
which wrestlers will work good as a team... and also which wrestlers aren't that good by themselves or as a team and need to be
fired..

*Fans beging to boo jake*

Jake Collinson:
That's why i rehired a team, that i personally liked and will endorse them as the face of the Tag Divison if they beat you on
Friday Night Smackdown... now without further adue, Smackdowns newest stars and the future tag team champions, please welcome back
Deuce & Domino.

*The Cameras show the stage, as Deuce and Domino appear at the top of the stage, The Nexus look on at the two but mostly Barrett
and Cena confront each other about next weeks main event*

Michael Cole:
Wow, what a main event set for next week Barrett and Cena taking on The Miz and the WWE Champion Randy Orton.

Matt Striker:
Let's not forget, the match set for smackdown too. Husky Harris & Joe hennig, both members and the only members of The Nexus to travel
to Smackdown to defend the belts against the team of the re-hired duo of Deuce and Domino.

Michael Cole:
Surely, it'll be 2 great matches set by the new Shareholder. Ladies and Gentlemen thankyou for joining us tonight, this has been great
enjoy the rest of the week.

*Raw goes off the air with The Nexus talking to each other, Cena and Barrett Staring each other down and Deuce and Domino
at the top of the stage smiling*

--------------------------------END OF SHOW---------------------------​

I will format the colours of the text later, I'm just too tired to do so at the minute... i stayed up till 5 in the morning writing this text up.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
just checked out ur raw and i have some comments about it:

GOOD

* i like the entrance video thing ur doing
* i like the storyline, how Jake Collinson (who i am assuming is you because ur name is Jake C) is taking control and changing stuff right in the middle of Raw, it looks like an interesting character
* the matches were a good length
* lots of dialogue

BAD

* the dialogue is hard to follow, i suggest u organize the dialogue by putting a medium amount of space between dialogue in different areas, for example:

gm office

guy 1: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

guy 2: grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guy 3 teftrgh

guy 4 rtgygyyyf

something happening

guy 5 ggttgrtgtgrt

in ring

guy 1 drfdd
ect.

pretty much good stuff u have here, 8.5/10

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OOC - I know I haven't written one of these for ages, but i have made some changes to it and will know just wrte it as if it is in 2011.

Since buying into the WWE Jake has made some drastic changes to the company, which involved brining back the duo of Deuece & Domino (Which turned out to be a flop as they were released mere days after that due to Domino breaking the wellness program). Jake also stopped the brand separation, and culled half the roaster to make a stronger formidable roaster to work with. It's now halfway through January and with the Royal Rumble about to come around the corner, there is talk of many people winning the rumble including Nexus member John Cena, if was to win then it would mean Leader v Member at WM 27 as Wade Barrett has held on to the WWE title since his victory at Survivor Series.​

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Jake Collinson has today announced at the Royal rumble they will be a tournament that will unify both the WWE title and the World Heavyweight Championship to once again become the WWE Undisputed championship. We all know since the cancellation of the Brand separation, no-one has challenged Edge for his world title, so this is a great way to have challengers again by unifying the belts. Also, Jake has announced he will name the 2 challengers in the Undisputed Tournament on Raw, which are rumoured to be Sheamus & Rey Mysterio...but Jake is a man known for HUGE SWERVES and could name anyone in the 4-man tournament.

Also announced for the up-coming Raw is a Fatal 4-way Between Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, John Cena & Kane to determine the number 30 entrant in the Royal Rumble this year and a WWE Tag Title match between the Nexus & Zach Ryder/Darren young.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts