Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this is the second show that has been officially announced for the WWE Network.

Source: http://poll.wwe.com/divas-reality/

"WWE Network promises to deliver the most interactive TV experience ever. We’re asking you to help us name our Divas Reality Show. A reality show that welcomes you aboard the private Divas tour bus as it travels from venue to venue. Cameras will roll 24/7, capturing the unscripted bonds, battles, and behind-the-scenes drama that only our WWE Divas can deliver when their public and private lives merge on the open road."

What would you name WWE’s first reality show, featuring our Divas?

1. WWE Divas Hot Wheels
2. WWE Divas Road Trip
3. WWE Divas Heels on Wheels
4. WWE Divas Joy Ride
5. WWE Diva Detour
-----------------------------------------

I am definitely not looking forward to this...

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
What is the point?

The actual idea of the show sounds awful too. They don't care enough to do anything with the wrestling wise, why go to all the effort of making a show based on them?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
As most of the Divas appear to be friends outside of the ring or at least get along, wouldn't this be better suited as a one-off documentary? Reality shows nowadays seem to require lots of fighting, swearing, and such and I don't see that happening in the Divas locker room now. Now if they can get the Divas of the late 90s and the parade of bitchy chicks from the Diva Search back then maybe it could be interesting.

Seriously... this idea just seems dumb as all hell.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the point?

The actual idea of the show sounds awful too. They don't care enough to do anything with the wrestling wise, why go to all the effort of making a show based on them?
Some of the divas do seem like failed reality stars, though, especially The Bella twins.

Could anyone even take a WWE "reality" show seriously?

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Some of the divas do seem like failed reality stars, though, especially The Bella twins.

Could anyone even take a WWE "reality" show seriously?
The Bellas are future failed reality stars, for sure. Once they're done with the WWE within the next couple of years, MTV will pick 'em up and give them a show. If not them, somebody will. Nikki is pretty badass though, she'd make an awesome reality TV star.

·
Registered
615 Posts
The majority of reality shows are scripted or edited for entertainment purposes which just renders them pointless, I dont for one minute believe that WWE would want any of their or their talents dirty laundry aired in public so a show like this and most reality shows are an insult to our intelligence. They should concentrate on the Divas in ring work rather than anything else.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Aren't all these reality shows based around people either drinking, fighting or fucking? That doesn't seem like something WWE would like to have their divas partaking in.

It's gonna suck.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I think it's terrible idea. BUT it could be entertaining. So far this wwe network sucks. imo. why not just play wreslting 24/7 ?? Boom right there successful.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts