Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This screenshot was taken 2 days ago and it looks like @WWE is working on the #WWE Network :p

Credit To wnetworknet ( Twitter )

·
Registered
5,678 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I've been wanting this to happen for a long time now, I think that it will eventually at some point, I just think they've been delayed with a lot of things, and probably hit a few hurdles they didn't expect, hence why it's taken a while to put into practice.

It'll be great once they get it going, apart from Mania, I believe their PPV's will be a part of this and people's subscriptions, plus the weekly shows, vintage shows, the WWE movies, reality shows like Legends House etc... it's gonna be awesome!!!

·
18,013 Posts
There is some good info on their Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Network

Looks like they're still trying to strike a deal with a provider, which I'm sure they will be able to do when ready anyway at some point.

·
18,013 Posts
Yeah fingers crossed, they should do at some point I reckon.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Maybe I'm just so used to Comcast/AT&T, but I have NO IDEA what is going on in that picture or how that's proof of the WWE Network. Just looks like someone is watching MITB on November 27, 1953.

·
18,013 Posts
Maybe I'm just so used to Comcast/AT&T, but I have NO IDEA what is going on in that picture or how that's proof of the WWE Network. Just looks like someone is watching MITB on November 27, 1953.
The WWE TV logo in the corner :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts