Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i mentionned this before, but does anyone feel it would be cool to have a WWE Network sub-forum? I figure on those could be discussions such as:

- New threads for troubleshooting access (outside of the US, but also within with bad access/issues to set-up). Would be a lot more user friendly than all of it merged on one mega thread where u can't keep up with the questions and answers

- Content. Threads about old ppv's worth watching, new content being added, hidden gems/matches forgotten about, etc

- New Original shows. Can discuss ideas for new shows, talk about existing or upcoming shows, etc.

I just think with how huge the WWE Network is it would be really cool to have such a section.

Thoughts?

· my socks are wet
3,658 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree. I think that there is enough content, especially during Wrestlemania week.

Maybe a forum for Raw Replys, a forum for Smackdown replays, etc.

· Mamba Mentality
25,641 Posts
This suggestion was asked a little over a month ago (by the user above my post, actually) and the answer is still no. I said it then and I will re-post it here:

We do not specifically need a section or sub-forum for WWE Network programming. The Classic Wrestling sub-forum is still the place to discuss everything from the Attitude Era and before. Brand new WWE Network shows can have their own threads in General WWE, or you can discuss them in either the Match/Show sticky thread or the WWE Network thread itself which are also in General WWE. We still have the PPV section for past, present, and upcoming shows.

· STOCKING STUFFER
17,885 Posts
^I agree, at first we were only supposed ot use the 'official thread' but being able to start threads in General WWE is good enough.

It might be a good idea for the subforum for new members though. If someone new to the network googles 'wwe network forum' this site might not come up

· Mamba Mentality
25,641 Posts
Shame. I thought it was a good idea.

- Vic

Really it's not because why would we need a whole section just because WWE changed their medium in which the company offers its content? Classic content is discussed in the Classic section. Want to talk about a particular match - go to the DVD/Match/Show thread. Like I said before, you can discuss any PPV in the PPV section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.