Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3,350 Posts
No problems right now only a minor one where the HD quality drops then comes back each time.

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
Is anyone else having problems? The page will load and do that intro/warning message then it just sits there doing nothing...
If it does that, try another browser. I had that problem cos I use Opera, so I now watch the Network on Chrome and it works fine. I just tested it and it's working :shrug

I do hope the stream is a bit better though, I've been getting lots of freezes lately.

· Premium Member
2,578 Posts
When I was watching NXT my stream kept repeating the same thing over and over then skipping then repeating then skipping.
I've had that same problem multiple times, and it only seems to happen when you fast forward or rewind the video. Resetting your internet connection and loading it from the beginning tends to fix it (mainly for the Apple TV versions).

· Premium Member
2,578 Posts
Is anyone else having problems? The page will load and do that intro/warning message then it just sits there doing nothing...
How are you watching it? For example, internet browser, mobile, Apple TV etc.

Also, are you using a Mac or Windows (if so, which version)?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.