Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a great idea. On the General WWE section, a mod should create a WWE Network Official Thread. The original post can have ALL the info and updates of the channel. This way, all the threads about all the updates of the Network can be under 1 thread, and all the opinions will also be under one thread. Who's with me?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
If you want the thread then why not just make it yourself? You can update the OP as you get new information and, if people care, it'll remain on the first couple of pages without the need to be stickied since, quite frankly, we already have too many of them.

Shirley Crabtree's Art Of Wrestling Appreciation Thread stands as an example, it isn't stickied but keeps coming back to the first page of the other wrestling section because people want to discuss it.

·
King James
24,707 Posts
Depending on how big this network gets and the shows they pick to air every week, I think WWE Network having it's own section here is an idea to consider. For example, if WWE is going to show old school episodes of Raw and Nitro every Monday then maybe there can be an old school Raw thread in the WWE Network section. Same for episodes for something like WWE Films thread or ____ original TV show thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts