Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cancelled my WWE Network last year when did relaunch because on Xbox one it kept buffering after 10secs when playing a video I sold the Xbox one because I hardly use it I have now bought LG 2019 43inch tv I was thinking signing backup to WWE Network I was just wondering if there any bugs on WWE Network when using app on LG tv. Sorry if posted in wrong section I couldn’t find WWE Network section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hardcore Casual
613 Posts
Noice, new telly.

My suggestion would just be use a different email to sign up for the free 30-day trial (you can cancel as soon as you sign up so as not to be billed) to get a good idea of its usability. In my experience, though, Samsung's Tizen and LG's tvOS--despite being the most widely supported--kinda suck balls. They tend to lose support after a few years, and get fewer updates.

EDIT: And if you're actually looking to watch live PPVs, wait until Feb 27th if you're interested in the Saudi show, or, if not, if you sign up on March 8th, you'll get Elimination Chamber, NXT: TakeOver and Wrestlemania for free. If you sign up before March 5th, you'll have to to pay another month to get WrestleMania.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks anyway I prefer to use my email than create another one because in case WWE Network need contact me for anything it show on my original email don’t really want to sign up on WWE network app on my lg tv if there is bugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts