Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wwe needs to stop bullying johnny. They have made him lose every week. They have him beaten up this week and have him take 4 finishers. The people love johnny and the fact that they have all this anti bully campaign yet they bully johnny. Johnny is an innocent victim.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
Morrison has to pay his dues for lacking the ability to compartmentalize a situation. He's paying those dues nicely. He'll be fine.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
well, when i see his t-shirt... morrison is the bully here...
Exactly. He's the bully here, he was trying to eat Christian's lunch.

·
KO
5,346 Posts
Morrison has to pay his dues for lacking the ability to compartmentalize a situation. He's paying those dues nicely. He'll be fine.
This. He's also getting the sympathy overness while being buried. It wasn't by accident that he was the one face who stood up to Johnny Ace and got the beatdown. These things are double edged swords, and I sincerely hope he's getting higher up the card.

·
Banned
65 Posts
I dont think theyre bullying him i just think they dont want him in their company but i dont agree with this because he is one of the best talents in the wwe, he is way better then john cena

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't know why, but I think eventually they will push him again since he's kinda over with the crowd and can put on a match. His promo skills aren't quite their though. What's holding him back is the backstage politics. He still has a lot of lost respect to regain.

Edit : Not really a fan of his though but heh, whatever.

·
KO
5,346 Posts
●●●●●●●●;10437240 said:
He will be fine after a few weeks of Bullying.

Vince likes to fuck with his talents before pushing them.
He's been getting fucked in the ass for the last couple months though.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Meh, I can't figure out if they're burying him on the way out the door completely, or just not pushing him and using him to get heels heat before they push him up the card. Because there's no denying he's one of the most over mid-card faces on the roster (not really saying much but hey) he gets pretty big pops, the crowd popped big for him last night backstage and when he came out so I would hope that the WWE sees some value in him.

I dont know though. He isn't getting pushed into that feud since each guy is involved with their own thing, so who knows. He deserves a lot better though. (AND, he was completely fine talking last night too).

·
Registered
495 Posts
Meh, I can't figure out if they're burying him on the way out the door completely, or just not pushing him and using him to get heels heat before they push him up the card. Because there's no denying he's one of the most over mid-card faces on the roster (not really saying much but hey) he gets pretty big pops, the crowd popped big for him last night backstage and when he came out so I would hope that the WWE sees some value in him.

I dont know though. He isn't getting pushed into that feud since each guy is involved with their own thing, so who knows. He deserves a lot better though. (AND, he was completely fine talking last night too).
Ah yes, he sounded much better last night. BUT he just had to ruin the momentum with the friendly sounding "alright" at the end. damn it, that killed it for me.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
As much as I'd hope otherwise, I'm pretty sure this means nothing good for Morrison. If anything, I think the beatdown was solely just used to build up the heels.

That being said, I don't expect Morrison to be the next young star they would focus on. There's certainly no sign that they would push this guy beyond the spot he's at now. He's popular, and his popularity warrants him an active spot on the TV program & the roster. However, I don't see them doing much more with him anytime soon.

Regardless, I won't mind to see Morrison embark in a decent feud with one of the mid-card heels. It'd be beneficial to his staying power, if nothing else.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Morrison needs mic skills before he could win anything above the IC title. He'd probably get better booking on Smackdown TBH. At least then I won't have to see him anymore. Plus the forums would stop being flooded with Morrison dickriding/hate threads, cause really, who the fuck watches Smackdown?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.