Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Despite how anybody feels about what is happening here, I find it amusing when people claim they disapprove of things that didn't happen. Rowan did not "smell" Renee's hair at any time. The video is there for all to see. Creepy or not, let's stick to the evidence at hand.

No problem at all with a stalker type gimmick if it is performed well. WWE doesn't need to pull the plug on anything yet. Patience, grasshopper

Reactions: RVP_The_Gunner
We don't even though what's happening yet. Most people on here last week were moaning at it being a comedy gimmick but it looks a fair bit creepier than a comedy gimmick to me so far.

I think people should be happy they are trying with him at all because i think he is really poor all round so they can take a punt and if it works, if it doesn't then it's no real loss is it?

Bray and Harper should be the priority but this Creepy stalker gimmick Rowan appears that it could be decent.

Reactions: Dub J
God you IWB bitch for ANYTHING. We dont even know what its about. Yeah, we can imagine it is a stalker gimmick. But that is it. We dont know if its Renee, Natalya, or if he has some weird blond fetish.

You people need to shut the fuck up and stay in the room that was assigned to you by your mother as a child. Wait and see how this plays out THEN judge it.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.