Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear me out,
The rock vs Brock 2 makes so much sense
1) two huge names
2) Rocks last match
3) wants to avenge his loss to lesnar
4) heyman can do interviews about how it was then, when brock beat rock the first time that rock Left the wwe fans for hollywood.
5) wwe doesnt have much to offer

I think Huge money..not to mention the Rock could cut amazing promos with heyman. Two huge bulls in a rock retirment match..

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Why The Rock wanted do come back to wrestling when he's doing too much better in hollywood ?
What if Brock injure Rock in that match ?
What if Rock never recover from that injury ?

& Whom u want to win the match ?

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
While I'm sure WWE would love to do it for a litany of reasons and would jump through a litany of hoops to do it...

I'm not sure it's really up to them. I'm sure Rock has a ton of people telling him never to step in a WWE ring and wrestle again, never mind against Lesnar... but then I base that on absolutely nothing lol.

If Rock were to say yes, WWE would be wise to say name the time and place, because while getting any other Lesnar match (Reigns, Balor, AJ, whoever) is just a matter of telling Lesnar and paying him, getting Rock/Lesnar is about getting The Rock, which isn't just about money and I'm not sure WWE can do it this point in time.

·
♚
1,109 Posts
I want Brock vs Batiata as both their retirement match.
That would be great, but the sad thing is Batista refuses to come back unless he gets a retirement programme against Triple H. He doesn't think versing Brock would be good, but we know it'd sure as hell sell.

I wouldn't care much for The Rock vs Brock but if it happened I'm sure it would be a hit.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Yeah, like if Vince haven't tried to make Rock/Lesnar II. Believe me, if the Rock wouldn't have gotten hurt in his rematch with Cena, they probably would have done it by now, but after that injury wrestling became a liability for him, the ensurance companies and the studios, so it's very likely that the Rock won't wrestle again unless his Hollywood carreer goes down the toilet and that doesn't seem the case any time soon

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
No, they don't.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I hate that their names are so similar.

·
Banned
531 Posts
hell its a 4 hour show why not? I don't really have a strong desire for the match or the feud but why the hell not I guess? if anything just for a nostalgia factor I'd like to see Austin and Ambrose have a feud and a match at Mania but it ain't happening

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,752 Posts
This might be the only big money match they have left. Problem is, I doubt Rock wants to wrestle, nor should he.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
rock vs brock
aj vs batista
reigns vs braun hell in a cell uc title
nakamura vs cena for the wwe title

thatd be a fucking good top of the card for next years mania

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
brock would probably end up tearing rocks leg off his hip, I honestly doubt rock will wrestle again, he doesnt need to do it and after getting hurt last time it could dissuade him further.

with rocks commitments to film roles etc, he likely wouldnt want to jeopardize that plus theres other factors such as insurance issues linked with film roles as was wrestlemania 32.

if he does wrestle again, he likely be used to put over someone new.....reigns for example.

its an interesting thought though that had rock wrestled brock at 30, brock likely wouldnt of ended the streak.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.