Wrestling Forum banner

WWE need to take a leaf out of TNA's book for Wrestlemania.

1757 20

Zack Ryder vs Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino at Wrestlemania.

WWWYKI.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
The fact that there are leaves in TNA's book tells me that it is dirty and rarely used. Thus, WWE probably shouldn't be using it.

· Registered
66 Posts
I dont care what anyone says ...

I would mark the fuck out of this match just for the comedic value

even better, make it a triple threat, add santino into the mix.

Lets face it, it'll be better then Vince vs Bret last year ...

· Banned
2,204 Posts
If WWe took pages out of tnas book then we would get Lephrecaun on a pole

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Oh god no, lol.

I wonder what the shoutout to Curt was all about when it came to the subject of girlfriends.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
I'm completely guilty of being entertained by just about everything Zack Ryder does...WWWYKI

He's like the most proud complete jobber of ALL-TIME. I seriously believe he just LOVES being in the business and doesn't seem to complain about his position or anything. He loves what he does. Kinda seems like the ultimate company man, BRO!!

I know another superstar with that same quality. Hmmmm, how about an 1/10000 of that push for this man Zack Ryder...

· You want it all but you can't have it.
3,319 Posts
Here I was thinking you meant some major swerve (such as the "they" storyline), like The Rock costing Cena the WWE title match.

I was disappointed.

· Mamba Mentality
25,641 Posts
I'm completely guilty of being entertained by just about everything Zack Ryder does...WWWYKI

He's like the most proud complete jobber of ALL-TIME. I seriously believe he just LOVES being in the business and doesn't seem to complain about his position or anything. He loves what he does. Kinda seems like the ultimate company man, BRO!!

I know another superstar with that same quality. Hmmmm, how about an 1/10000 of that push for this man Zack Ryder...
Let's have Edge offer up one of his transitional reigns to Ryder. Hey, he did it for Ziggler! :p

But Ryder is funny. I'd like to see him move up to mid-card this year.

· #RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Let's have Edge offer up one of his transitional reigns to Ryder. Hey, he did it for Ziggler! :p

But Ryder is funny. I'd like to see him move up to mid-card this year.
Hey, hey let's not get carried away now! I love Ryder but I like the strap around my favorite wrestler(s) above everything.

Besides, Edge would win it back faster than he did from Dolph anyway and I would have to listen to even more constant bitching about Edge being a undeserving 12-time champion. He reigns are so short, I just look at the collective days of all the reigns. The numbers don't matter outside of the kayfabe world so the sum of the reigns is more relevant than the number of actual reigns. Plus, if the kayfabe world is what you're complaining about, you're doing it wrong. Don't complain to me, when it comes to kayfabe, it doesn't matter what you think anyway. You either watch or you don't.

Whoa - got extra sidetracked there :lmao Anyway, honestly I wouldn't care. Lets go Edge, ask Vince to allow you to drop the belt to the former Edgehead and current permanent tool..."I-am-not-a-too-bro! Zack Ryder"

· Registered
294 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.