Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AJ helps Bryan win the title at OTL and the next night, she proposes to him and Bryan says YES! YES! YES!

Punk can dress up as the Priest ala-Eric Bischoff and start kicking his ass. Kaitlyn would be the bridesmaid and Bryan's best man?...

It would be awesome... Make it happen WWE!

·
Registered
873 Posts
She should stalk him until he is either

A) so impressed with her resolve that he falls in love with her

or

B) so terrified of her that he does whatever she tells him to. Either way, this should definitely go down.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
I think the wedding segment is inevitable.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
AJ should do what HHH did to Steph. Take DB to a drive thru.

·
Registered
592 Posts
If this is isn't pure troll...then...what the fuck?

I was unfortunate enough to be at the Kane/Lita wedding live. This kayfabe wedding bullshit has got to stop.

As for AJ, she needs a gimmick similar to Daffney's was in TNA. Just hot, psycho and beats the shit out of divas.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
No more weddings. They've been overdone. How about a restraining order hearing?

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
They better not. AJ needs to stay the fuck out of this Punk/Bryan feud.

I could definitely see WWE using AJ in this storyline to give it more spice. Let's face it Punk/Jericho could've been about the whole "Best in the world" thing, but instead WWE decided to try to spice that feud up by making that feud about Punk's straight edge lifestlye and Jericho trying to get him to drink. I could see WWE doing the same here, especially since we only have less than 3 weeks until Over the Limit. So either AJ gets shoehorned into this storyline or WWE just treats this feud as filler behind the Cena/Laurinaitis feud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts