Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my version of the WWE i may not be very good and would love some pointers on where i could do things better so if you have any coments on my shows and PPV's then please tell me.

cheerz

·
Banned
354 Posts
Ok, first of all. Post the rosters. You also have to post the name of the weekly show if there are 1 or 2. Also you need to post the names of the PPV's.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cheerz Joe Cool and thegr81Ranz i will do that

Update on the current WWE rosters:
these are names of the wrestlers who been Fired from the WWE:
Gene Snitsky
Jon Heindenreich(Sorry if that is spelt wrong)
Maria (anouncer on Raw)
Steven Richards
Val Venis
Vicsera
Shannon Moore
Maven
Simon Dean
Candice
Lauren
Al Snow is retiring from wrestling but will still be training younger Wrestlers
and that is all Thank You

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well I agree with every wrestler you have released, except Steven Richards, but it's no biggie. As for help, there is a really great thread that gives you lots of help and advice in starting up a BTB, but I can't remember the name of it. Does anyone else no it, if you do please tell Rey Mysterio 619. Anyway Ill review the 1st show when its up, good luck

·
Registered
489 Posts
Good luck to you, I am working on finishing my first show for my first ever BTB too (I have not posted a theard for it let, but I well when the first RAW is finished).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are the rosters I am going to start off with:

RAW Roster:
Batista
Antonio and Romeo of the Heart Throbs
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Chris Masters
Christy
Muhammad Hassan and Davairi
Edge
Eric Bischoff (Current General Manager of RAW)
Eugene
William Regal
Ivory
Jerry “The King” Lawler
Jim Ross
The Coach
Kane
Lillian Garcia
Lita
Mick Foley
Randy Orton
Ric Flair
Robert Conway and Sylvain Grenier of La Resistance
Rosey and The Hurricane
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Stacey Keibler
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Tajiri
The Rock
Triple H
Todd Grisham
Trish Stratus
Tyson Tomko
Victoria

SmackDown Roster:
Akio
Billy Kidman
Big Show
Booker T
Bubba Ray and D-Von the Dudley Boyz
Carlito Caribbean Cool
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guererro
Doug and Danny the Basham Brothers
Dawn Marie
Eddie Guererro
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
JBL
John Cena
Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro and Melina of MNM
Josh Mathews
Joy
Kenzo Suzuki
Kurt Angle
Mark Jindrak
Matt Morgan
Michael Cole (Announcer)
Tazz (Announcer)
Miss Jackie
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Renee Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Scotty 2 Hotty
Spike Dudley
Theodore Long
Steve Romero
Torrie Wilson
Undertaker

These are the current SmackDown and RAW Rosters until the Draft Lottery.

Champions on Raw:
World heavyweight Champion: Batista
Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin
World Tag Team Champions: The Hurricane and Rosey

Champions on Smackdown:
WWE Champion: John Cena
United States Champion: Orlando Jordan
WWE Tag Team Champions: MNM
Cruiserweight Champion: Paul London

O.K Good Luck with your Thread Duckman!!!

oh damn i forgot The Women's Champion is Trish Stratus
(sorry i forgot)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RAW Show
The pyro goes off and JR welcomes us to the show

JR: Welcome to Monday night Raw Ladies and Gentlemen Tonight The Chairman of the Board Mr. McMahon has got a groundbreaking announcement and hopefully we will have some fantastic matches.

The King: That’s right JR Vincent Kennedy McMahon on Raw here tonight that’s something we don’t get to see everyday is it now.

Vince’s music hits around the arena as the crown go wild and are all on there feet as Vince makes his way down to the ring with that dodgy walk of his.

Vince: Well everybody knows that I have a big announcement to make here on Monday Night RAW. Well its come that time of year again when the WWE has gone a bit DULL so next week starting on RAW we’ll have ourselves a good old fashioned DRAFT LOTTERY!!!

Vince’s music hits once again as he leaves the ring.

JR: Wow! King did you hear that?
The King: Yeah JR I heard it alright I cant wait till next Monday when we start the draft lottery.

Edge’s music hits around the arena as the crowd boo’s him and Lita Big “U SCREWED MATT!!!” chants.

Lillian Garcia: The next match is for 1 fall, making his way to the ring being accompanied by Lita… EDGE!

Shelton Benjamin’s music echoes around the arena

Lillian Garcia: Here coming to the ring he is the Intercontinental champion… Shelton Benjamin

JR: OH King, this should be a great match.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge
Benjamin and Edge lock of middle of the ring. After 10 minutes of action Edge grabs the advantage and hits some hard right hands to Shelton he then irish whips Shelton onto the ropes and hits a scoop slam on Benjamin and goes fro a cover 1---2--- NO Shelton Benjamin kicks out before the count of 3.
Edge pulls Benjamin back to his feet and hits a vertical suplex Edge then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee to the face of Benjamin, he covers Shelton again but gets a 2 count again hedge then pounds Shelton’s head with right hands. Edge then picks Shelton up again and swings him off the ropes and hits an Edge-u-cution and puts his arm over Shelton Benjamin’s chest… 1---2---…NO!!! Once again Shelton Benjamin kicks out.

JR: what determination by this young man Shelton Benjamin he’s just amazing isn’t he King
King: OH he may be good but Edge is light years past Shelton Benjamin

Edge cannot believe it and is beginning to get angry he then goes to the outside and pushes the time keeper of his chair he then folds the chair up and lines up to hit Shelton with the steel chair but the referee grabs the chair and takes it back outside the ring. By this time Shelton is back up and has got up on the top rope but Lita has pushed Shelton to the outside off the top rope and the ref has gone to check on him meanwhile Lita has given Edge the Briefcase. But suddenly the crown start going wild and out of nowhere Charlie Haas comes over the safety rail and stops Edge from hitting Shelton Benjamin with the briefcase, Edge then turns round and starts arguing with Haas Edge then hits Charlie Haas with a right hand and turns back round right into a Exploder Suplex Shelton then puts his arm over Edges chest and the referee counts 1---2---3 the ref calls for the bell and Charlie Haas gets in the ring and celebrates with Shelton Benjamin.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

-------------------------------------Commercial Break-------------------------------------------
JR: Well King what a fantastic 1st match there and what in the hell was Charlie Haas doing here on RAW???
King: Well JR I have no idea what that jackass is doing here on RAW Edge would have won that match if it wasn’t for those two cheating wanabee’s!!!
JR: what the hell King??? Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Has cheating I think that was just evening out the numbers it was Edge Lita and that briefcase against Shelton Benjamin and as for wanabee’s your having a laugh Shelton and Charlie are two of the brightest young talents in the WWE

Eric Bischoff’s Music hits as the crown boo

Lillian Garcia: Here coming to the ring he is the general manager of RAW…Eric Bischoff

Eric: Well here tonight we have the contract signing for Batista vs. Triple H 3 in a Hell in a Cell. Well without further a due please welcome to the ring the World Heavyweight Champion he is the Animal Batista!!!

Batista music hits around the arena and the crown go mental

Batista: Thanks Eric, in 2 weeks this Sunday I will step inside one of the most diabolical structures ever made and I will also step inside one of the most diabolical structures with the most diabolical men ever to wrestle in a ring. BUT… this Sunday I will prove to every single person that Batista’s win at Wrestlemania was no fluke!

Eric: Well Batista there was some very carefully chosen words there anyway, Please welcome the challenger for the World heavyweight Championship accompanied by Ric Flair. Triple H

The Games music hits and the crown boo heavily but Cheer Flair

HHH: Your right Dave, That cell is one of he most diabolical structures ever made but do ya wanna know the most diabolical structure ever made? Well that most diabolical structure is ME! Yeah Dave it’s me because I am the only person you fear Dave and deep down inside you know it as well. I’ve beat them all I’ve beat Foley, Nash, Shawn Michaels and more Batisita.

Batsita: O shut up Hunter everybody’s heard it all before big wow you’ve never lost a hell in a cell match Well this Sunday your going to lose your 1st ever Hell in a Cell.

Both men drop their microphones and stare each other down and really get in each other’s face.

Eric: Men please calm it down… will you both please take a seat?

Both men sit down Batista quickly grabs the contract and signs it straight away.

Triple H: Dave you have just made the biggest mistake of your life

HHH then picks up the contract and signs it

Batista then starts laughing which causes Triple H to give Batista a right hand they both start fighting the the referees come out and break it up.

JR: well King that sure was interesting Triple H telling Batista that he’s made the biggest mistake of his life

King: it’s true though JR Batista is going to be making a big mistake stepping inside the cell with the Game.

-----------------------------------Commercial Break----------------------------------------------

Christians music hits in the arena and makes his way out to the ring with Tyson Tomko

Lillian Garcia: this next match is for one fall and it is a tag team match up. Here coming to the ring Christian and Tyson Tomko

Christian grabs the mike

Christian: next week the Draft lottery starts and hope fully I will get traded to Smackdown so I can take the WWE Championship off that Snoop Dog wanabee John Cena anyway for now bring out our opponents

The Hurricanes music hits and they make there way out to a great pop

Lillian Garcia: here coming to the ring their opponents the World Tag Team Champions the Hurricane and Rosey

Hurricane and Rosey vs. Christian and Tyson Tomko
Hurricane and Christian start off with some back and forth action after hurricane then hits a drop kick on Christian and tags in Rosey. Rosey then hits Christian with some right hands and then a sidewalk slam he then goes for the cover but gets only a 2 count. he then gets picks Christian up onto his shoulders and Hurricane does a cross body off the top rope onto Christian

JR: Well king that was great double teamwork from Rosey and the Hurricane
King: That’s certainly was the resident superheroes Teaming up on evil there.

Back to the match and Christian has made a tag to Tomko and he is dominating Rosey Tomko then hits a sidewalk slam of his own onto Rosey.

JR: What power there from Tyson Tomko
King: That certainly was wasn’t it JR!

Tomko tags Christian in and Christian goes staraight for the cover but Rosey kicks out. Christian hits Hurricane with a cheap shot knocking him off the apron. He then goes back to work on Rosey and puts him into a sleeper but Rosey reverses into a back suplex both men are down and make hot tags to both Hurricane and Tyson Tomko. Hurricane hits Tomko with a right hand and bounces off the ropes and tries a cross body but Tyson catches him and hits a fall away slam Rosey then comes back in and hits a inverted DDT and goes for the cover 1---2---NO! Tomko kicks out at 2 Rosey then gets Tomko back up and swings him off the rope and hits him down with a clothesline but when Tyson Tomko Swung of the rope Christian hit a blind tag. Tyson is beginning to get back up Rosey hits him to the outside with a clothesline Rosey then Turns round and he gets clotheslined to the outside too. Christian then picks Hurricane back up and hits him with the unprettier and goes for the pin 1---2---3

The ref calls for the bell

Lillian Garcia: the winners off this match Christian and Tyson Tomko

JR: well King what a great tag match and a great win for Christian and Tomko
King: O yeah JR Great match there.

----------------------------------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------------

Randy Orton’s music hits the Arena and he gets mixed reactions from the crowd

Lillian Garcia: here coming to the ring Randy Orton

Randy: Well I have come here tonight to announce that doctors say I will be back early from my injury and should be back within the next month.
So Batista…Dave if you can hear me Keep that belt for me and shine it up real good because when I come back im coming to take what’s mine.

Randy Orton Leaves

Kane’s music goes off around the arena to a great reaction
Lillian Garcia: This next match is for one fall here coming to the ring KANE!!!

Triple H’s Music goes off in the arena and the crowd are really booing him but HHH is just soaking it up.

Lillian Garcia: Here coming to the ring accompanied by Ric Flair, Triple H

Triple H vs. Kane
Triple H and Kane trade right hands until Kane bounces off the rope and hits Triple H with a thunderous Clothesline. He then hits Triple H with a few elbows and gets a 2 count. He then picks Triple H back up and hits a vertical suplex. He then hits a big knee to the face and another 2 count. Triple H then begins to get back up and Kane goes for a big boot, but Triple H ducks underneath it and hits Kane down with a clothesline. Kane then gets back up and receives a right hand triple h then Irish whips him into the corner hard Kane comes back off the turnbuckle and HHH hits a back body drop Kane gets back up and Triple H hits a back suplex and gets a 2 count. Triple H then pulls Kane back up and puts him between his legs HHH then hooks both arms but Kane counters it into a back body drop. Flair then jumps up onto the Apron and gets in the ring and hits Kane with a right hand but Kane just grabs him by the throat. But HHH clotheslines Kane down Triple H and Flair then Start Stomping on Kane the ref tries to stop it but Flair throws him out of the ring. All of a sudden Batista’s music hits and he runs out and attacks Triple H and gives him a devastating spine buster, then gives the Nature boy a Batista Bomb he then rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp and the crowd are on there feet Triple H and Kane are beginning to get up and Kane is up 1st and Triple h turns round and Kane hits a Devastating Choke slam and the ref is back in the ring and there is a very slow count 1----------2----------3 and Kane has done it.

Winner: Kane

JR: Well King what a great match that was
King: Your too right it was JR. but I cant wait for next week as the draft lottery starts
JR: yes I cant wait for the Lottery and look at triple H he is livid with Batista and look at the Stare down they cant keep there eyes off each other.

The show fades to black as Triple H and Batista carry on there stare down

Well this is my 1st show please give me some advice an tips on how to make my show better thanks

·
THATS THE WALL BROTHER
21,804 Posts
ReyMysterio_619 said:
RAW Show
The pyro goes off and JR welcomes us to the show

JR: Welcome to Monday night Raw Ladies and Gentlemen Tonight The Chairman of the Board Mr. McMahon has got a groundbreaking announcement and hopefully we will have some fantastic matches.

The King: That’s right JR Vincent Kennedy McMahon on Raw here tonight that’s something we don’t get to see everyday is it now.

Vince’s music hits around the arena as the crown go wild and are all on there feet as Vince makes his way down to the ring with that dodgy walk of his.

Vince: Well everybody knows that I have a big announcement to make here on Monday Night RAW. Well its come that time of year again when the WWE has gone a bit DULL so next week starting on RAW we’ll have ourselves a good old fashioned DRAFT LOTTERY!!!

Vince’s music hits once again as he leaves the ring.

JR: Wow! King did you hear that?
The King: Yeah JR I heard it alright I cant wait till next Monday when we start the draft lottery.

Edge’s music hits around the arena as the crowd boo’s him and Lita Big “U SCREWED MATT!!!” chants.

Lillian Garcia: The next match is for 1 fall, making his way to the ring being accompanied by Lita… EDGE!

Shelton Benjamin’s music echoes around the arena

Lillian Garcia: Here coming to the ring he is the Intercontinental champion… Shelton Benjamin

JR: OH King, this should be a great match.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge
Benjamin and Edge lock of middle of the ring. After 10 minutes of action Edge grabs the advantage and hits some hard right hands to Shelton he then irish whips Shelton onto the ropes and hits a scoop slam on Benjamin and goes fro a cover 1---2--- NO Shelton Benjamin kicks out before the count of 3.
Edge pulls Benjamin back to his feet and hits a vertical suplex Edge then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee to the face of Benjamin, he covers Shelton again but gets a 2 count again hedge then pounds Shelton’s head with right hands. Edge then picks Shelton up again and swings him off the ropes and hits an Edge-u-cution and puts his arm over Shelton Benjamin’s chest… 1---2---…NO!!! Once again Shelton Benjamin kicks out.

JR: what determination by this young man Shelton Benjamin he’s just amazing isn’t he King
King: OH he may be good but Edge is light years past Shelton Benjamin

Edge cannot believe it and is beginning to get angry he then goes to the outside and pushes the time keeper of his chair he then folds the chair up and lines up to hit Shelton with the steel chair but the referee grabs the chair and takes it back outside the ring. By this time Shelton is back up and has got up on the top rope but Lita has pushed Shelton to the outside off the top rope and the ref has gone to check on him meanwhile Lita has given Edge the Briefcase. But suddenly the crown start going wild and out of nowhere Charlie Haas comes over the safety rail and stops Edge from hitting Shelton Benjamin with the briefcase, Edge then turns round and starts arguing with Haas Edge then hits Charlie Haas with a right hand and turns back round right into a Exploder Suplex Shelton then puts his arm over Edges chest and the referee counts 1---2---3 the ref calls for the bell and Charlie Haas gets in the ring and celebrates with Shelton Benjamin.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

-------------------------------------Commercial Break-------------------------------------------
JR: Well King what a fantastic 1st match there and what in the hell was Charlie Haas doing here on RAW???
King: Well JR I have no idea what that jackass is doing here on RAW Edge would have won that match if it wasn’t for those two cheating wanabee’s!!!
JR: what the hell King??? Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Has cheating I think that was just evening out the numbers it was Edge Lita and that briefcase against Shelton Benjamin and as for wanabee’s your having a laugh Shelton and Charlie are two of the brightest young talents in the WWE

Eric Bischoff’s Music hits as the crown boo

Lillian Garcia: Here coming to the ring he is the general manager of RAW…Eric Bischoff

Eric: Well here tonight we have the contract signing for Batista vs. Triple H 3 in a Hell in a Cell. Well without further a due please welcome to the ring the World Heavyweight Champion he is the Animal Batista!!!

Batista music hits around the arena and the crown go mental

Batista: Thanks Eric, in 2 weeks this Sunday I will step inside one of the most diabolical structures ever made and I will also step inside one of the most diabolical structures with the most diabolical men ever to wrestle in a ring. BUT… this Sunday I will prove to every single person that Batista’s win at Wrestlemania was no fluke!

Eric: Well Batista there was some very carefully chosen words there anyway, Please welcome the challenger for the World heavyweight Championship accompanied by Ric Flair. Triple H

The Games music hits and the crown boo heavily but Cheer Flair

HHH: Your right Dave, That cell is one of he most diabolical structures ever made but do ya wanna know the most diabolical structure ever made? Well that most diabolical structure is ME! Yeah Dave it’s me because I am the only person you fear Dave and deep down inside you know it as well. I’ve beat them all I’ve beat Foley, Nash, Shawn Michaels and more Batisita.

Batsita: O shut up Hunter everybody’s heard it all before big wow you’ve never lost a hell in a cell match Well this Sunday your going to lose your 1st ever Hell in a Cell.

Both men drop their microphones and stare each other down and really get in each other’s face.

Eric: Men please calm it down… will you both please take a seat?

Both men sit down Batista quickly grabs the contract and signs it straight away.

Triple H: Dave you have just made the biggest mistake of your life

HHH then picks up the contract and signs it

Batista then starts laughing which causes Triple H to give Batista a right hand they both start fighting the the referees come out and break it up.

JR: well King that sure was interesting Triple H telling Batista that he’s made the biggest mistake of his life

King: it’s true though JR Batista is going to be making a big mistake stepping inside the cell with the Game.

-----------------------------------Commercial Break----------------------------------------------

Christians music hits in the arena and makes his way out to the ring with Tyson Tomko

Lillian Garcia: this next match is for one fall and it is a tag team match up. Here coming to the ring Christian and Tyson Tomko

Christian grabs the mike

Christian: next week the Draft lottery starts and hope fully I will get traded to Smackdown so I can take the WWE Championship off that Snoop Dog wanabee John Cena anyway for now bring out our opponents

The Hurricanes music hits and they make there way out to a great pop

Lillian Garcia: here coming to the ring their opponents the World Tag Team Champions the Hurricane and Rosey

Hurricane and Rosey vs. Christian and Tyson Tomko
Hurricane and Christian start off with some back and forth action after hurricane then hits a drop kick on Christian and tags in Rosey. Rosey then hits Christian with some right hands and then a sidewalk slam he then goes for the cover but gets only a 2 count. he then gets picks Christian up onto his shoulders and Hurricane does a cross body off the top rope onto Christian

JR: Well king that was great double teamwork from Rosey and the Hurricane
King: That’s certainly was the resident superheroes Teaming up on evil there.

Back to the match and Christian has made a tag to Tomko and he is dominating Rosey Tomko then hits a sidewalk slam of his own onto Rosey.

JR: What power there from Tyson Tomko
King: That certainly was wasn’t it JR!

Tomko tags Christian in and Christian goes staraight for the cover but Rosey kicks out. Christian hits Hurricane with a cheap shot knocking him off the apron. He then goes back to work on Rosey and puts him into a sleeper but Rosey reverses into a back suplex both men are down and make hot tags to both Hurricane and Tyson Tomko. Hurricane hits Tomko with a right hand and bounces off the ropes and tries a cross body but Tyson catches him and hits a fall away slam Rosey then comes back in and hits a inverted DDT and goes for the cover 1---2---NO! Tomko kicks out at 2 Rosey then gets Tomko back up and swings him off the rope and hits him down with a clothesline but when Tyson Tomko Swung of the rope Christian hit a blind tag. Tyson is beginning to get back up Rosey hits him to the outside with a clothesline Rosey then Turns round and he gets clotheslined to the outside too. Christian then picks Hurricane back up and hits him with the unprettier and goes for the pin 1---2---3

The ref calls for the bell

Lillian Garcia: the winners off this match Christian and Tyson Tomko

JR: well King what a great tag match and a great win for Christian and Tomko
King: O yeah JR Great match there.

----------------------------------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------------

Randy Orton’s music hits the Arena and he gets mixed reactions from the crowd

Lillian Garcia: here coming to the ring Randy Orton

Randy: Well I have come here tonight to announce that doctors say I will be back early from my injury and should be back within the next month.
So Batista…Dave if you can hear me Keep that belt for me and shine it up real good because when I come back im coming to take what’s mine.

Randy Orton Leaves

Kane’s music goes off around the arena to a great reaction
Lillian Garcia: This next match is for one fall here coming to the ring KANE!!!

Triple H’s Music goes off in the arena and the crowd are really booing him but HHH is just soaking it up.

Lillian Garcia: Here coming to the ring accompanied by Ric Flair, Triple H

Triple H vs. Kane
Triple H and Kane trade right hands until Kane bounces off the rope and hits Triple H with a thunderous Clothesline. He then hits Triple H with a few elbows and gets a 2 count. He then picks Triple H back up and hits a vertical suplex. He then hits a big knee to the face and another 2 count. Triple H then begins to get back up and Kane goes for a big boot, but Triple H ducks underneath it and hits Kane down with a clothesline. Kane then gets back up and receives a right hand triple h then Irish whips him into the corner hard Kane comes back off the turnbuckle and HHH hits a back body drop Kane gets back up and Triple H hits a back suplex and gets a 2 count. Triple H then pulls Kane back up and puts him between his legs HHH then hooks both arms but Kane counters it into a back body drop. Flair then jumps up onto the Apron and gets in the ring and hits Kane with a right hand but Kane just grabs him by the throat. But HHH clotheslines Kane down Triple H and Flair then Start Stomping on Kane the ref tries to stop it but Flair throws him out of the ring. All of a sudden Batista’s music hits and he runs out and attacks Triple H and gives him a devastating spine buster, then gives the Nature boy a Batista Bomb he then rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp and the crowd are on there feet Triple H and Kane are beginning to get up and Kane is up 1st and Triple h turns round and Kane hits a Devastating Choke slam and the ref is back in the ring and there is a very slow count 1----------2----------3 and Kane has done it.

Winner: Kane

JR: Well King what a great match that was
King: Your too right it was JR. but I cant wait for next week as the draft lottery starts
JR: yes I cant wait for the Lottery and look at triple H he is livid with Batista and look at the Stare down they cant keep there eyes off each other.

The show fades to black as Triple H and Batista carry on there stare down

Well this is my 1st show please give me some advice an tips on how to make my show better thanks

Very Good show... 9/10

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANKS kILLEROZZY I WASNT EXPECTING A MARK LIKE THT ON MY 1ST SHOW LOL CHEERZ I AM BEGINING TO WORK ON MY 1ST SMACKDOWN

i dont know wether i have made my mind up yet but i mite have to end up doing just 1 show and may ask sum1 to do RAW or smackDown if any1 is interested plz tell me
Cheerz!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SmackDown
The pyro goes off for SmackDown with a big pop from the fans.

Michael Cole: Welcome to SmackDown I am Michael Cole and Sitting next to me is Tazz.
Tazz: Yes Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to SmackDown where The WWE Championship will be on the LINE because the doctors of Thuganomics John Cena will face off against his biggest rival John Bradshaw Layfield.
Michael Cole: O yes Tazz! That will be a great main event also tonight Orlando Jordan will put his United States Championship on the line against Booker T there will also be Billy Kidman vs. Nunzio vs. Chavo Guererro vs. Spike Dudley and Whoever wins will get a shot at Paul London’s Cruiserweight Championship.
Tazz: Cole I just can’t wait The Bookman vs. The Chief of staff Orlando Jordan and a great fatal 4 way.

Teddy longs music hits around the arena as he makes his way out to the ring to a great pop from the crowd

Tony Chimmell: here coming to the ring the G.M of SmackDown Teddy Long

Teddy: Well as everybody knows there will be a draft lottery starting next week on RAW and anyone can get moved. Mr McMahon has asked me to inform you that the draft will start on RAW and Eric Bischoff will get to pick 2 wrestlers out of the SmackDown tumbler that week then the RAW wrestlers will come to SmackDown and I will get 2 picks out of the RAW tumbler. Then the SmackDown wrestlers will go back to RAW and Eric will get only 1 pick this time then Raw will come to SmackDown and I will get 1 pick, then once again we will go back to RAW Eric will get 2 picks this time and RAW will come back to SmackDown and I will get 2 picks then Eric and me will get to negotiate and maybe swap some wrestlers.

JBL’s music hits around the Arena and gets lots of boo’s he steps out of the Limo and makes his way down to the ring.

Tony Chimmell: Here making his way to the ring JBL

JBL: Well, Well Teddy Long. I’ve just been on the phone to a certain Mr. Eric Bischoff as you know he is the General Manager of the RAW brand and I have pleaded with him to take me away from this s**thole and he really wanted to take me away from SmackDown because he knew how unhappy I was but he decided to wait until the draft. All the time I was WWE Champion I was bullied you made me defend my title all the time and it was unfair apart from now this is the 1st time you will make John Cena defend his title and I think that is unfair.

Teddy: as far as I am concerned you can go to RAW because I don’t want to listen to you moaning on any longer and you no what John I hope you get drafted to RAW and tonight your match for the WWE title is going to be a 15foot high STEEL CAGE MATCH PLAYA!!! As far now holla holla holla!!!

Teddy leaves the ring as JBL is shocked

Michael Cole: What do you think about that Tazz!?!?!? JBL vs. John Cena for the WWE Title in a cage match.
Tazz: Cole I just can’t wait what a way to start SmackDown, but we all know JBL wont be a very happy man.
Michael Cole: Well we all know JBL wont be happy but lets get some thoughts from John Cena who is backstage with Josh Mathews

Backstage: John Cena with Josh Mathews

Josh: Thanks Michael, Tazz. Here with me I have the WWE champion John Cena, first John what do you think about the announcement that you’re General Manager has just made?
Cena: THE CHAMP IS HERE!!! Tonight the WWE championship will be on the line I will be facing JBL he says he is a wrestling God he said that at Wrestlemania 21 I would bow down at his feet. But what do ya know John Cena is here and look he is the WWE champion and guess what I didn’t bow down at the so-called “Wrestling God’s” Feet. So does this mean that JBL is a liar I guess so because at Wrestlemania 21 I beat JBL for the WWE Championship and tonight I’m going to prove tonight inside that 15 foot high steel cage that it was not a fluke so… IF YA WANT SOME COME GET SOME!!!

---------------------------------COMERCIAL BREAK------------------------------------------

Back from the commercial and Billy Kidman’s music hits around the arena with a mixed reaction from the crowd
Tony Chimmell: This next match is a Fatal 4 Way elimination match first making his way to the ring Billy Kidman

Spike Dudley’s music hits around the arena as he gets lots of boo’s
Tony Chimmell: Here coming to the ring Spike Dudley

Chavo Guererro’s music hits he also gets lots of boo’s
Tony Chimmell: Here coming to the ring Chavo Guererro

Nunzio’s music hits and the crown give a good pop, as he is the only face in this match
Tony Chimmell: Here coming to the ring Nunzio

Chavo vs. Kidman vs. Nunzio vs. Spike
The match starts with Chavo going after Kidman and Spike on Nunzio. Spike and Nunzio trade right hands as Kidman kicks Chavo in the gut. Kidman then Irish whips Chavo into the ropes and hits a back body drop Chavo jumps straight back up and receives a belly-to-Belly suplex and Goes for the pin 1---2--- but Chavo kicks out.
Back to spike and he has reversed an Irish whip onto Nunzio he then drop kicks Nunzio and Nunzio falls into the turnbuckle sat up then Spike hits the running on Nunzio’s chest when Spike turns round he gets planted with a gory bomb by Chavo and Chavo Guererro goes for the pin 1---2---3

Tony Chimmell: Spike Dudley has been eliminated!!! Big cheers by the crown as Spike leaves

Chavo then picks Nunzio up and then lifts him onto the top rope out of nowhere Billy Kidman jumps on the top rope and hurracarana’s Nunzio off the top rope, Chavo jumps on top of Nunzio and pins him 1---2--- but Billy Kidman breaks it up

Tazz: Looks like this is all about pride now doesn’t it Cole?(titantron shows Billy Kidman breaking up the pin)
Michael Cole: Sure does Tazz Billy probably didn’t find it fair that Chavo should get the pin.

Kidman then gets Spike up and its some right hands and swings Chavo onto the ropes and hits Chavo with a dropsaultkick (one of those type of drop kicks where u drop kick them and then to like a moon Sault) but then lands on Nunzio as well. Billy then goes to pin Nunzio as well but gets only a 2 count. Billy Kidman then gets Nunzio up and hits an Irish whip into the ropes and Nunzio hits a standing cross body and gets a 2 count. Billy gets back up Nunzio then hits a neck breaker on Kidman, Chavo then turns Nunzio around and goes for a right hand but Nunzio ducks underneath it and kicks Chavo Guererro to the mid section then hits a hurracarana pin 1---2---3

Tony Chimmell: Chavo Guererro has been eliminated! Chavo is angry and walks out with the fans going nuts and laughing at Chavo as Chavo screams at the fans “Don’t worry I’ll get my own back I will be the next Cruiserweight Champion”

Michael Cole: Well Tazz what a surprise Nunzio eliminates Chavo and he will go 1-on-1 with Billy Kidman after this short Commercial break.

---------------------------------- Commercial Break ---------------------------------------------

Michael Cole welcome back ladies and gentlemen during the commercial break we saw Nunzio perform a suicidal dive from the top rope onto Billy Kidman (Titantron shows The cross body Nunzio performed)

We come back to the match as Nunzio has Billy Kidman in a arm bar submission move. After a few minutes Kidman starts making his way to his feet and elbows Nunzio in the gut, but Nunzio fights back and hits a springboard moon Sault and hooks the leg of Billy Kidman 1---2---NO! Somebody has pulled the referee out of the ring and laid the ref clean out and rolled into the ring and its Chavo Guererro! Chavo then kicks Nunzio in the mid-section and hits the Gory bomb and leaves the ring. Billy Kidman makes his way to his feet and notices that Nunzio is down and out he then pulls Nunzio to the corner of the ring and then Billy Kidman climbs his way to the top rope Billy pauses on the top rope for a few seconds then hits a magnificent Shooting star Press and pins Nunzio the ref makes a slow count… 1---2---3 and Billy Kidman has won it.

Tony Chimmell: Here is your winner Billy Kidman

Tazz: Well Michael it was Chavo Guererro and he’s just attacked Nunzio (Titantron shows Chavo attacking Nunzio)
Michael Cole: That’s not fair at all for all we know Nunzio could have won this match-up and be getting his shot at the Paul London next week but that’s not the case now is it Tazz?
Tazz: Know it’s not Cole but maybe this means there could be a great match coming up between Nunzio and Chavo Guererro
Michael Cole: Well I suppose Tazz that should be a great match if it goes ahead and hopefully there will be a great match between Billy Kidman and Paul London next week on SmackDown for the Cruiserweight Championship.
Show goes to commercial break
-----------------------------------Commercial break----------------------------------------------

Back from the commercial and Carlito Caribbean cool’s music hits around the arena and the crown boo loudly
Tony Chimmell: Here making his way to the ring Carlito Caribbean Cool

Carlito: Welcome to Carlito’s Cabana where tonight I have a special guest my big back up Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan’s music hits around the arena to a chorus of boo’s

Carlito: Matt Morgan!!! Look at the size of this monster! Last week my big Back up took out the Big Show he hit Big Show with an F-5 threw the announce table. I think the big question people want to ask is how heavy was that fat lump???
Matt Morgan: How heavy was he??? Have you seen the size of that guy he’s gigantic but I am a monster and I can pick anyone up
Carlito: well we all know that you’re a monster and at the moment I would like to know would like a match against The Big Show???
Matt Morgan: Of course if Big Show offered me a match I wouldn’t hesitate in saying yes

Big Show’s Music hits around the arena and the crowd go wild. Carlito gets behind Matt Morgan and Matt looks ready but Big Show doesn’t even attack him. Big Show gets a microphone.

Big Show: Well Matt lets see if this is true Matt Morgan vs. The Big Show next week on SmackDown???
Matt Morgan: you’re on

Big Show leaves the ring and then gets jumped from behind by Carlito with a chair and Matt Morgan. Carlito and Matt Morgan then leave as EMT’s check on Show.

----------------------------------------Commercial Break-----------------------------------------

Michael Cole: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen a few moments ago we witnessed The Big Show getting brutally assaulted by Carlito Caribbean Cool and Matt Morgan. We will have a condition on Big Show by the end of tonight but guess what’s up next Tazz? The U.S Championship match
Tazz: Michael I can’t wait its going to be awesome!!!
Michael Cole: Well of course Tazz I can’t wait either

Booker T’s music hits around the arena and makes his way down to the ring with Sharnell to a fantastic pop from the crowd

Tony Chimmell: The next match is for the United States Championship and it is for 1 fall. Here coming to the ring accompanied by Sharnell, Booker T

JBL’s music hits around the Arena and the limo comes out Orlando Jordan steps out with JBL and the Basham Brothers the Cabinet get some loud boo’s

Tony Chimmell: Here coming to the ring accompanied by The Cabinet he is the United States Champion Orlando Jordan.

United States Championship Match
Booker T vs. Orlando Jordan
Booker and Orlando Trade right hands but Booker counters one and kicks Orlando in the mid-section he then Irish whips Orlando Jordan into the corner and then gives him a clothesline and high Kick to the face. Booker T goes for a cover but JBL puts Orlando Jordan’s foot on the rope. So the Ref stopped the count. Booker then gave Orlando some stiff right hands and a kick to the face, he then picked Orlando Jordan back up and hit a neck breaker and then bounced of the ropes and hit an elbow the throat and got a 2 count. Orlando then starts fighting back and eventually gets to a vertical base and kicks Booker T in the mid-section and hits a vertical suplex and gets a 2 count Orlando then punches Booker a few times and then bounces of the ropes and hits a leg drop and then another cover but once again only a 2 count, Orlando Jordan is becoming increasingly frustrated and picks Booker T up and hits a sick Neck breaker and then 5 elbows to the throat. Booker begins to get up but is knocked straight back down with a running knee to the head he then covers Booker T 1---2---No!!! Booker kicks out.

Michael Cole: Orlando Jordan is becoming very frustrated now he thought that could have put Booker away but it didn’t and this match continues after the break

------------------------------------------Commercial break--------------------------------------

Michael Cole: welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen a few moments ago during the commercial break while Orlando Jordan distracted the Referee JBL and the Bashams attacked Booker T but that still couldn’t keep Booker down.(titantron shows JBL and the Basham Brothers beating down on Booker T)

Orlando Jordan Irish whips Booker T into the ropes and Booker reverses into a DDT and both men are down and on the count of 6 both men start making there way to their feet and then trade right hands until Orlando hits and arm bar DDT and then locks in a arm bar but Booker T will not tap and tries to fight his way out and then starts kicking Orlando in the head and eventually gets up and hits a heel kick booker then lines Orlando up and kicks him in the mid-section Booker T then bounces off the ropes and JBL grab hold of Booker T’s foot and Booker turns round and gives JBL some mouth which gives Orlando Jordan time to recover and Roll Booker T up from behind Orlando also has hold of Booker T’s trunks 1---2---3
Tony Chimmell: here is your winner and still U.S Champion Orlando Jordan
Tazz: I told u that it would be a great match didn’t I Cole?
Michael Cole: Yes u did and it was a good match until JBL got involved and distracted Booker T
Tazz: Orlando just needed a bit of help Michael
Michael Cole: A bit of help you call that a bit of help? I hope Booker T gets revenge on JBL next week.

Backstage:
(Teddy longs office; Nunzio and Teddy Long are talking)
Nunzio: Mr. Long did u see what happened out there earlier tonight I had the match won and Chavo Guererro came in and Gory bombed me and then I lost the match I had the chance to become number 1 contender for the Cruiserweight championship.
Teddy Long: I know full well what happened out there tonight so next week its going to be Nunzio vs. Chavo Guererro
Nunzio: Cheers Teddy, I really appreciate it I’m going to put on a great match for you next week I wont let you down
Teddy: Its no problem cya later

Nunzio leaves as Booker T and Sharnell enter Teddy Longs office

Booker T: Did u see that Teddy I had that damn Title won. I want JBL next week I demand it whether he wins the championship or not.
Teddy: O.K next week JBL vs. Booker T in a 2 out of 3 falls match
Booker T: Thanks Teddy

Booker T and Sharnell leave

Michael Cole: Well Tazz 2 great matches for next week as Nunzio take on Chavo Guererro and Booker T is looking for revenge on JBL in a 2 out of 3 falls match
Tazz: Well next week is bound to be off the hook
Michael Cole: yes next week is certainly bound to be awesome

Rey Mysterio’s Music hits around the arena and he makes his way down to the ring to a fantastic pop probably the best of the night so far

Tony Chimmell: This next match is for 1 fall, here coming to the ring Rey Mysterio

Renee Dupree’s music hits as he makes his way down to the ring with his little dog and the French flag the crowd are screaming ‘U.S.A’

Rey Mysterio vs. Renée Dupree
Rey Mysterio and Dupree lock up and Mysterio takes him down and gives him a right hand then Dupree gets back up and gets a kick to the mid-section and hits a hurracurana and then a leg drop Mysterio goes for a cover but gets only a 2 count. Mysterio then locks a leg scissors submission round Dupree’s head and Dupree begins to use his strength and rises up and Rey Mysterio is on Renee Dupree’s shoulders Dupree hits an electric chair and goes for a cover 1---2---NO! Rey kicks out and now Dupree kicks Rey in the gut and then picks him up for a scoop slam but Rey Mysterio slides out and hits a springboard hurracurana and then bounces off the ropes and hits a legs scissors Rey then gets on the outside and hits a spring board drop kick onto the second rope Rey Mysterio bounces off the rope and hits the 619 and then the diamond drop for the cover 1---2---3!

Tony Chimmell: Here is your winner Rey Mysterio
Suddenly Eddie Guererro hits Rey Mysterio on the back with a chair and then on the forehead, Rob Van Dam’s music blasts around he arena and runs down to the ring and the crown give a gigantic pop nearly blows the roof off he then rolls in the ring and chases Eddie off. Rob Van dam checks on Rey Mysterio.

Michael Cole: Well Tazz what did you think to the aftermath of that match? Rob Van Dam returning that was a big surprise he wasn’t scheduled to return tonight was he Tazz?
Tazz: Well Cole that was interesting RVD wasn’t scheduled to be here tonight no but it is great to see him back
Michael Cole: o yes Tazz its great RVD is back

JBL’s music hits around the arena and he comes out in his limo he steps out of the limo and all the cabinet are with him. JBL enters the cage and pulls on the steel structure

Tony Chimmell: this next match is for the WWE championship and it is a steel cage match the only way to win this match is to escape other the top of the cage and your feet touch the floor. Here coming to the ring accompanied by his Cabinet he is the challenger John Bradshaw Layfield

John Cena’s music hits in the arena and the crown go wild as he makes his way down to the ring and into the Cage

Tony Chimmell: Here making his way to the ring he is the WWE champion John Cena

Michael Cole: John Cena has never actually been in a cage match before JBL has been in two but one of them was a barbed wire steel cage match
Tazz: Yes that is true Cole JBL has got an advantage over John Cena

WWE Championship Match in a Steel Cage
JBL vs. John Cena
JBL and John Cena trade punches as the two fight it out for the prized possession the WWE Championship. John Cena begins to get the upper hand on JBL Cena then hits a Scoop slam on JBL and JBL then gets back up but Cena throws Bradshaw into the cage he then stomps on Cena and then gives him some right hands. Cena begins to pick JBL up but JBL gives Cena a thumb to the eye and then hits a hard right hand to Cena, Cena then falls to the ground and JBL gives him some elbows and throws him into the side of the cage and begins to climb, JBL is near the top and looks ready to climb over as Cena jumps up and pulls JBL back down and smashes his head on the cage he then hits a back suplex on JBL and then goes for the five knuckle shuffle but misses and punches the canvas. JBL then sets up for a power bomb and but Cena reverses it into a back body drop. JBL gets back up but goes back down when John Cena hits a clothesline John Cena begins to climb the cage and Orlando Jordan then begins to climb the other side of the cage and John Cena and Orlando Jordan are hanging on other sides of the cage Cena hits a hard, stiff, right hand and Orlando falls off that side of the cage JBL is standing on the turnbuckle and power bombs John Cena right threw the canvas John Cena seems out and so does JBL but JBL is moving he then begins to crawl under the ring and he grabs a chair and throws it into the ring and begins to climb up the side of the cage and John Cena is beginning to move and John Cena is getting back up and JBL is on the top of the cage now Cena is now standing up in the ring and JBL has jumped off the top of the cage and but just as JBL was about to land and hit a flying clothesline John Cena grabbed the chair and swung it right at JBL’s head and JBL is busted wide open and is bleeding John Cena is also down. JBL is moving but John Cena is now back up and is climbing the cage but JBL is back up and the Bashams are climbing the Cage now John Cena jumps down onto the canvas and punches JBL The Basham’s are now in the ring and John Cena hits both of them with a chair Cena then raps his chain round his hand and punches JBL with it JBL is really groggy Cena turns him round lifts him up onto his shoulders and Gives him the F-U onto the Steel chair then he gives him a five knuckle shuffle and gets right in JBL’s face and goes ‘YOU CANT SEE ME’ Cena then climbs the cage and drops down to the Floor

Tony Chimmell: Here is your winner and STILL the WWE Champion John Cena

Michael Cole: What an absolutely incredible match John Cena wins his first ever Steel cage match and retains the WWE Championship
Tazz: Have you ever seen anything like it Cole it was amazing what a match
Michael Cole: Make sure you tune into Raw on Monday for the start of the draft lottery and tune into SmackDown next week

Cena celebrates with his title and the crowd as the show fades to black

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hiya people i guess my thread isnt attracting viewers so im gonna close it i am pretty mad because i do think my shows are ok but anyway im gonna open a new thered and start from scratch with everything
cheerz anywa cya

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey don't give up yet, that was a great Smackdown, JBL/Cena in a steel cage great match, though if you have made up your mind i look forward to reading your new BTB, as you have potential.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts