Wrestling Forum banner

How would you rate Monday Night Raw 11/22/10???

Votes: 4 3.4%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.7%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 2.5%

Votes: 9 7.6%

Votes: 32 26.9%

Votes: 40 33.6%

Votes: 30 25.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have seen some mixed reactions regarding the recent RAW and I wanted to see what you guys thought and why you are rating it the way you are. We saw alot such as a New champion, Divas in heat, and of course the Firing of John Cena. As for my rating and thoughts and opinions, I would rate it a 7. It was a nice RAW but I wouldn't say it was the best one ever, but it is one of the best this year. I enjoyed the segment with Laycool and the WWE title win was pretty exciting for sure, the girls reaction made me laugh so hard and the minute I saw it I thought "That will be on so many forum posts for sure"

So what do you guys think and why? 10 being the highest, 0 being the lowest.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
I caught the last hour of the show, and it was pretty damn good.

John Cena's promo was awesome, some great acting too.

Daniel Bryan gets into the KOTR.

Main Event is done nicely with Orton getting jumped, Cena getting his revenge on Wade Barrett, Orton beating Wade, Miz coming out, cashing in and winning in a match that lasted a lot longer than previous cash ins which was good.

For the Cena promo and the Main Event spectacle, 8.5/10.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Better than usual. I hope this will continue.

Cena is doing something right. He's got grown women crying over a fake firing. I love how he owns the Lets Go Cena/Cena Sucks chant like Kurt Angle owned the YOU SUCK during his entrance theme.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Miz won the WWE title and Punk was on commentary the whole night, so this is the best Raw in years. 10.
Regarding Punk on commentary I would disagree it was a great thing.....it was an AMAZING thing lol. He does very well doing that job and I would love to see him stay there for awhile. I laughed a lot during his commentary.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I voted 8 cause , as much as I <3 Miz I STILL wish Wade Barrett got the title tonight......... and I'd say thats about worth 2 points off

·
Registered
619 Posts
I voted 8. It was definitely very good. But the mid card could have been better in my opinion therefore I couldn't give it full marks.

Cena's promo was awesome and he actually had people crying over it -- proves his ability to sell to the audience, no wonder he is their biggest money maker and deserves to be their biggest draw.

And of course The Miz winning the title. That's something I look forward to.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
10/10.

Cena promo was amazing, The miz winning was fresh and exciting although I was hoping Barrett would win but due to the excitement/surprise factor It's still a 10.

Suprised noone has mentioned the crowd yet, amazing crowd that really made the show much better, the heat Barrett was getting was insane.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
This was like that Christmas episode of Smackdown at the end of 2009 from Orlando, which likewise had a fantastic crowd. All hail Orlando.

I'll give it a 9/10. Pretty much everything worked, except the usual suspect who seems completely lost in the shuffle (hint: T__ _i___s_).

The Barrett and Cena promos were both awesome, as was CM Punk asking if Alex Riley was under the influence, as was the whole main event leading into another main event leading into The Miz becoming WWE Champion. The writers get a cookie.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
9/10.

This RAW was so damn AWESOME (no pun intended). Just like last weeks RAW, this RAW was written very well. I also enjoyed SS and I was a bit disappointed that Barrett didn't win the Title Sunday (or The Miz). But, I have to give WWE/the writers props here: they pulled out this story to perfection, with a nice speech by Cena followed by Orton vs. Barrett again and The Miz cashing in on RAW.

Sidenote: that backstage segment with LayCool was so damn entertaining aswell :D.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
this was a good Raw. Everything up to the last match was great

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Anyone who votes under 5 may aswell stop watching WWE. That was the best Raw we've had in a very long time.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts