Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following BTB is a post-watershed production. It may contain storylines and content unsuitable for children. Some content may also be unsuitable for other readers.

Bit of a Back Story
This BTB will start with RAW, 3 Days before Christmas 2008.

TNA, tired of being outshadowed by the crappy PG WWE decided it was time to take action. After years of being better than WWE, no one understood the hurt that the whole company was going through, so they decided to do something. Take it over. But have they? WWE though it was only a rumor, how badly they have been mistaken.....

Here is the PPV schedule:

Royal Rumble - 28th January (San Diego, California)
No Way Out - 18th February (Birmingham, Alabama)
Wrestlemania - April 1st (New York, New York)

Champions

Raw

Triple H- WWE Champion
Chris Jericho- Intercontinental Champion
Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly- World Tag Team Champions
Mickie James- WWE Women’s Champion

ECW

Kane- ECW Champion

Smackdown

Undertaker- World Heavyweight Champion
Matt Hardy- United States Champion
The Miz and John Morrison- WWE Tag Team Champions

Rosters

Raw

Established

Chris Jericho
JBL
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
Mr. Kennedy
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Umaga

Up and coming?

Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Cody Rhodes
D.H. Smith
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Hardcore Holly
JTG
Lance Cade
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Santino Marella
Shad Gaspard
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Trevor Murdoch
Val Venis

Divas

Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle (injured)
Jillian Hall
Katie Lea Burchill
Maria
Melina
Mickie James

ECW

Established

Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
John Morrison
Kane
The Miz

Up and coming?

Bam Neely
Big Daddy V
Colin Delaney
Elijah Burke
Kofi Kingston
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Nunzio
Shelton Benjamin
Stevie Richards
Tommy Dreamer

Divas

Eve
Kelly Kelly
Layla

Smackdown

Established

Batista
Big Show
Edge
Matt Hardy
MVP
Rey Mysterio (injured)
Undertaker

Up and coming?

Chuck Palumbo
Curt Hawkins
Deuce
Domino
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Mark Henry
Shannon Moore
The Great Khali
Vladimir Kozlov
Zach Ryder

Divas

Ashley
Cherry
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Victoria

General Managers

Raw- William Regal
ECW- Armando Estrada
Smackdown- Vickie Guerrero

Other Staff

Commentators

Raw- Jim Ross and Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler
ECW- Joey Styles and Tazz
Smackdown- Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman

Ring Announcers

Raw- Lilian Garcia
ECW- Savannah
Smackdown- Tony Chimel

Backstage Interviewers

Raw- Todd Grisham
ECW- Lena Yada
Smackdown- Mike Adamle

·
Registered
759 Posts
Woah calm down you might burn yourself out here you have had three posts in the hour your should edit your first post and combine all the posts together!!!

·
I'm A Hugger
9,913 Posts
The only advice you need right now is to take a look around the section and other threads. Check out the resources thread and the rules. Double posts & bumps like the ones above and asking for feedback & comments isn't allowed and it won't help you either. People will comment if they want to or if they want it back themselves.

·
Registered
27 Posts
sorry mate. which bit you confused with, cos I can help.

RAW Preview:

TNA Situation: What's going on with TNA. Are they really taking over? And how are we going to handle it?
Tag Team Title: If TNA take over, will the Tag Title Tournament Start? Remember to tune in.
Pay Per View: Who will challenge the WWE Champ Triple H at the next Pav Per View Fully Loaded? Remember to watch.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
As Nige said, the double (or even triple posts) are ridiculous, and you really don't need to respond to every post. If you wish to say thank you, do it via the rep system because a post is unnecessary. Read both the rules and the other threads (I suggest Legend's, Wolf Beast's and DDMac's) to get an idea of how this thing generally works. Welcome and good luck. :)

·
FORZA AC MILAN
4,371 Posts
Well I did the whole 'post-watershed production' message first 8*D

:hmm: I guess 2 people can have the same idea tho.

Nah, in all seriousness good luck, but I'm not sure about the back story. TNA has taken over WWE but nobody realises?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
'They're here' Promo hits before the pyro goes off
7 or 8 Pyrotechnics hit before the bif finish
Jim Ross: Hello everybody and welcome to Monday Night RAW, It's good ol' JR, Jim Ross alongside my colleague, Jerry 'The King Lawler
Jerry Lawler: How can you be so relaxed JR, TNA are said to be taking over WWE from the inside, and I even couldn't get on to WWE.com this morning! It's just said, "we will not move"
Jim Ross: You actually belive that crap King?
Jerry Lawler: Yes I do, and you should too JR!

'The Game' hits and Triple H does his signature entrance before hitting the mic.
Triple H: Hey Regal, get your scrawny little butt down here right now!
'Royalty' hits and William Regal head down to the ring
Triple H: Who's the contender then, you said you'd tell me tonight?
Regal: Ah, see here Triple H, I will tell you tonight, just not now. I want to make an impression as new GM, and you will face your opponent at the Rumble tonight, live!
'No More Words' hits as Jeff Hardy poses his way down to the ring.
Jeff: What even makes you think for a second that you'll still be champion and the Royal Rumble Triple H? I'm Mr. Money in the Bank, do you think that I'm not gonna take any opportunity I get to cash in?
Triple H: Hardy, you're that bad, you couldn't beat me if I was dead!
Jeff: Let's find out!
Quickly Jeff hits a Twist of Fate, followed by a Swanton Bomb. He wants to cash in right now, but Regal doesn't let him as he wants Triple H to find out who he might be facing at the Royal Rumble, if Hardy hasn't cashed in.

Match 1 - Hardcore Holly V Carlito
Lillian Garcia: The following contest is schedueled for one fall, making his was to the ring, from the Carribean, weighing in at 224 pounds, Carltio!
Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Mobile, Alabama, weighing in at 235 Pounds, Hardcore Holly!
Summary: Exciting Match with a lots of great moves by both Superstars. The end came after Holly had been dominating with suplexes, bodyslams and alot of clotheslines. After picking Carlito up for and Alabama Slam, Carlito squirmed off and hit a quick Backstabber for the 1,2,3.

Jim Ross: What a good match to kick off the show!
Jerry Lawler: Are you kidding JR? This has put Carlito in contention for the Intercontinental Title! Imagine if he wins it, that'd just destroy its reputation!
Jim Ross: Shut up King. Carlito is a deserving athlete. He should be able to challenge for the I-C Title. Anyway, standing backstage with Todd Grisham is the WWE Champion, Triple H.

Todd Grisham: Thanks JR. Yes, with me now is Triple H! Trips, how hard is it knowing that you're going to have to face your No.1 Challenger in a Match tonight?
Triple H: What type of question is that Todd? How hard is it? It's gonna be easy. Knowing Regal, he'll probably choose some idiot like Super Crazy. C'mon, who's actually gonna beat me. Mr. Kennedy, HBK, Randy Orton. Pfft, I don't think so.

Match 2 - Tag Team Title No.1 Contender Tournament Semi Final - The Highlanders V Cryme Tyme
Lillian Garcia: The following tag team contest is schedueled for one fall, making there way to the ring, form Oban, Scotland, weighing in at a combined weight of 488 Pound, The Highlanders!
Lillian Garcia: And there opponents, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at a combined weight of 525 Pounds, Cryme Tyme!
Summary: A typical tag team match. Lots of tags, double teams and beatdowns. Both teams got a mixed reaction as they are both faces. The end came with the hot tag by JTG to Shad, who went beserk on Rory McAllister, and hit the STO for the win and to advance to the final.

Jim Ross: A great win for Cryme Tyme!
Jerry Lawler: I agree this time JR, I'd love Cryme Tyme to win the tourney and win the gold off of those to cheating skanks, Holly & Rhodes.
Jim Ross: Me too King, but we have to see wether they can beat either Cade & Murdoch, or London & Kendrick!

'Burn in my Light' hits and Randy Orton head to the ring for a promo. As soon as he's about to start speaking, the light go down and a message comes on the titantron saying 'We're here!'. As the lights go back on, Orton falt on his back in the middle of the ring, which a figure which looked a bit like TNA Superstar Matt Morgan.

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god, Orton's been attacked.
Jim Ross: Who cares, it's Orton.
Jerry Lawler: I do! He's a WWE Superstar damnit!
Jim Ross: Shut up, King.

Match 3 - Beth Phoenix V Jillian Hall
Summary: Not much action in this match. But Beth dominated and hit the Glam Slam for the win.

Match 4 - Tag Team Title No.1 Contender Tournament - Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch V Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Lillian Garcia: This macth is scheduled for one fall, and is the semi-final match in the Tag Team Title Tournament, introducing first, at a combined weight of 502 Pounds, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch!
Lillian Garcia: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 385 Pounds, Paul London & Brian Kenrick!
Summary: Nice fast paced match, with alot of beating down by Cade & Murdoch. But London & Kenrick got the win following a Tower of London.

Jim Ross: Good win for The Hooliganz!
Jerry Lawler: Yes, Cryme Tyme V The Hooliganz Next Week!

A promo presenting the Armaggedon Results show, before 'The Game' hits and Triple H heads to the ring.
Triple H: Whoever I'm facing, I don't care. Just get your scrawny little butt down here right now!
About 1 Minutes passes before 'The Whole F'n Show' hits and Rob Van Dam, still a TNA Superstar, makes his way through the crowd and climbs the turnbuck behind Triple H.

Match 5 - Triple H V Rob Van Dam
Summary: As Triple H turns around, RVD hit the Jumping Sole Kick. He then quickly hits the Rolling Thunder before clibing the top rope and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash! 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD! RVD'S THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER! HE'S A TNA SUPERSTAR, THEY ARE TAKING OVER!
Royalty plays and William Regal stands on the stage.
Regal: Yes am I part of this TNA Takeover, and your screwed Hunter, your screwed!
Jerry Lawler: DAMN YOU REGAL. DAMN YOU RVD. DAMN YOU TNA!
Jim Ross: See you next week folks, TNA need to be stopped!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
WWE: Mixing it up - RAW 22nd December 2008

'They're here' Promo hits before the pyro goes off
7 or 8 Pyrotechnics hit before the bif finish
Jim Ross: Hello everybody and welcome to Monday Night RAW, It's good ol' JR, Jim Ross alongside my colleague, Jerry 'The King Lawler
Jerry Lawler: How can you be so relaxed JR, TNA are said to be taking over WWE from the inside, and I even couldn't get on to WWE.com this morning! It's just said, "we will not move"
Jim Ross: You actually belive that crap King?
Jerry Lawler: Yes I do, and you should too JR!

'The Game' hits and Triple H does his signature entrance before hitting the mic.
Triple H: Hey Regal, get your scrawny little butt down here right now!
'Royalty' hits and William Regal head down to the ring
Triple H: Who's the contender then, you said you'd tell me tonight?
Regal: Ah, see here Triple H, I will tell you tonight, just not now. I want to make an impression as new GM, and you will face your opponent at the Rumble tonight, live!
'No More Words' hits as Jeff Hardy poses his way down to the ring.
Jeff: What even makes you think for a second that you'll still be champion and the Royal Rumble Triple H? I'm Mr. Money in the Bank, do you think that I'm not gonna take any opportunity I get to cash in?
Triple H: Hardy, you're that bad, you couldn't beat me if I was dead!
Jeff: Let's find out!
Quickly Jeff hits a Twist of Fate, followed by a Swanton Bomb. He wants to cash in right now, but Regal doesn't let him as he wants Triple H to find out who he might be facing at the Royal Rumble, if Hardy hasn't cashed in.

Match 1 - Hardcore Holly V Carlito
Lillian Garcia: The following contest is schedueled for one fall, making his was to the ring, from the Carribean, weighing in at 224 pounds, Carltio!
Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Mobile, Alabama, weighing in at 235 Pounds, Hardcore Holly!
Summary: Exciting Match with a lots of great moves by both Superstars. The end came after Holly had been dominating with suplexes, bodyslams and alot of clotheslines. After picking Carlito up for and Alabama Slam, Carlito squirmed off and hit a qucik Backstabber for the 1,2,3.

Jim Ross: What a good match to kick off the show!
Jerry Lawler: Are you kidding JR? This has put Carlito in contention for the Intercontinental Title! Imagine if he wins it, that'd just destroy its reputation!
Jim Ross: Shut up King. Carlito is a deserving athlete. He should be able to challenge for the I-C Title. Anyway, standing backstage with Todd Grisham is the WWE Champion, Triple H.

Todd Grisham: Thanks JR. Yes, with me now is Triple H! Trips, how hard is it knowing that you're going to have to face your No.1 Challenger in a Match tonight?
Triple H: What type of question is that Todd? How hard is it? It's gonna be easy. Knowing Regal, he'll probably choose some idiot like Super Crazy. C'mon, who's actually gonna beat me. Mr. Kennedy, HBK, Randy Orton. Pfft, I don't think so.

Match 2 - Tag Team Title No.1 Contender Tournament Semi Final - The Highlanders V Cryme Tyme
Lillian Garcia: The following tag team contest is schedueled for one fall, making there way to the ring, form Oban, Scotland, weighing in at a combined weight of 488 Pound, The Highlanders!
Lillian Garcia: And there opponents, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at a combined weight of 525 Pounds, Cryme Tyme!
Summary: A typical tag team match. Lots of tags, double teams and beatdowns. Both teams got a mixed reaction as they are both faces. The end came with the hot tag by JTG to Shad, who went beserk on Rory McAllister, and hit the STO for the win and to advance to the final.

Jim Ross: A great win for Cryme Tyme!
Jerry Lawler: I agree this time JR, I'd love Cryme Tyme to win the tourney and win the gold off of those to cheating skanks, Holly & Rhodes.
Jim Ross: Me too King, but we have to see wether they can beat either Cade & Murdoch, or London & Kendrick!

'Burn in my Light' hits and Randy Orton head to the ring for a promo. As soon as he's about to start speaking, the light go down and a message comes on the titantron saying 'We're here!'. As the lights go back on, Orton falt on his back in the middle of the ring, which a figure which looked a bit like TNA Superstar Matt Morgan.
Jerry Lawler: Oh my god, Orton's been attacked.
Jim Ross: Who cares, it's Orton.
Jerry Lawler: I do! He's a WWE Superstar damnit!
Jim Ross: Shut up, King.

Match 3 - Beth Phoenix V Jillian Hall
Summary: Not much action in this match. But Beth dominated and hit the Glam Slam for the win.

Match 4 - Tag Team Title No.1 Contender Tournament - Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch V Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Lillian Garcia: This macth is scheduled for one fall, and is the semi-final match in the Tag Team Title Tournament, introducing first, at a combined weight of 502 Pounds, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch!
Lillian Garcia: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 385 Pounds, Paul London & Brian Kenrick!
Summary: Nice fast paced match, with alot of beating down by Cade & Murdoch. But London & Kenrick got the win following a Tower of London.

Jim Ross: Good win for The Hooliganz!
Jerry Lawler: Yes, Cryme Tyme V The Hooliganz Next Week!

A promo presenting the Armaggedon Results show, before 'The Game' hits and Triple H heads to the ring.
Triple H: Whoever I'm facing, I don't care. Just get your scrawny little butt down here right now!
About 1 Minutes passes before 'The Whole F'n Show' hits and Rob Van Dam, still a TNA Superstar, makes his way through the crowd and climbs the turnbuck behind Triple H.

Match 5 - Triple H V Rob Van Dam
Summary: As Triple H turns around, RVD hit the Jumping Sole Kick. He then quickly hits the Rolling Thunder before clibing the top rope and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash! 1...2...3!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD! RVD'S THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER! HE'S A TNA SUPERSTAR, THEY ARE TAKING OVER!
Royalty plays and William Regal stands on the stage.
Regal: Yes am I part of this TNA Takeover, andy your screwed Hunter, your screwed!

Jerry Lawler: OH MY GOD! SCREW YOU VAN DAM! SCREW YOU!
Jim Ross: Thanks for tuning in guys. We'll see what happens next week!

Quick Results:
Carlito def. Hardcore Holly
Cryme Tyme def. The Highlanders
Beth Phoenix def. Jillian Hall
Paul London & Brian Kendrick def. Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade
Rob Van Dam def. Triple H

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
i am so confused.

whyd you post the same show twice?

what is the backstory, as in why is all the wwe ppvs now tna ppvs?

the RAW show is confusing and hard to read because it is just all mixed info

also, add some colors, bold, details, ect

how did tna take over wwe?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
WWE: Mixing it up - ECW December 23rd 2008

ECW, December 23rd, University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
'Don't Question my Heart' goes off for the intro
The pyro goes off, with the big finish after 7 or 8

Joey Styles: Hello everybody, and welcome to another action packed ECW.
Tazz: Yeah. I wonder how our Extremists are gonna react to the TNA Invasion. Having been in TNA myself, I'd say that ECW is more Hardcore.Joey Styles: Well obviously Tazz. But coming up tonight is the 10 Man Battle Royal to determine the No.1 Contender to the ECW Title at the Royal Rumble. We know 9 men have been named, but we are waiting for the last 1 to bed named.
Tazz: Yeah. We'll have to see what happens.

A massive red pyro goes off, and the arena turns red, as 'The Big Red Monster' Kane emerges, complete with the ECW Title round his waist.

Kane: Let's cut to the chase. TNA, you're no match for me. I am the most dominant force in the WWE at this very time. I'm the Hardcore Extreme Champion. I dare any of you to come and challenge me right here, right now!
'I came to play' hits and The Miz struts his way down to the ring, with the WWE Tag Team Title over his shoulder.
Miz: Hey Kane. Yeah, Kane. Yoo-hoo, over here.
Kane: WHAT DO YOU WANT MIZ?
Miz: Woah, calm down big guy. What did I do? Anyway, as I was going to say, you've overlooked me. Most dominant force in the WWE? I'm one half of the only people ever on ECW to hold a WWE exclusive title. You think your the most dominant force in the WWE? What ever.
Kane grabs Miz's thoat, and says:
Kane: Well why don't we settle that, tonight, in a Tables Match!
Miz: You're on!

Commercial Break

Tazz: Wow! A Tables Match, tonight!
Joey Styles: I know Tazz! But coming up next is one of ECW's hottest rivalry's at the minute - Elijah Burke V Nunzio.

'Don't waste my time' hits and Elijah Burke head to the ring. Abit after, the FBI theme hits and Nunzio runs down to the ring.

DING DING DING
At the bell, both men squared up. After a bit of trash talking, Nunzio slapped Burke. Burke reatliated with a slap twice as hard. Burke the threw a flurry of punches into the corner. After the ref stopped the count, Burke whipped Nunzio into the other corner, but Nunzio stopped him with a kick. He hit a dropkick, then 2 clotheslines. Clothesline in the corner, then Nunzio whipped him. But Burke jumped over and rolled him up - 1....2.. NO! Burke then took him into a Single Armbreaker, but Nunzio fought out with 2 elbows after a minute, then put Burke into the ropes. He dodge a back elbow and Nunzio missed a dropkick. As he grabbed the ropes to try and hoist himself up, so Burke hit the Coronation (wiki it if you don't watch TNA). Nunzio again tried to hoist himself up, this time in the corner, leaving his back wide open. Only one thing for Burke - ELIJAH EXPRESS!!!! Cover, 1....2...3!

Joey Styles: Wow, nice win for Elijah Burke.Tazz: I agree Styles, Double E for the win. But now, standing backstage is Lena Yada.

Lena Yada: Thanks Tazz. Yes, I'm back here, in the Interview Area with the ECW Champion, Kane. Kane, what's your strategy going into this match next?
Kane: Strategy? You think I need a strategy? I'm 7 foot, 350 Pound of Brute Force. I'm he best thing on ECW. You think I need a strategy?
John Morrison struts up behind him.
John Morrison: I think you need a strategy, Kane. You may have forgot that I am The Miz's tag team partner, and this match has No Disqualifications. See you out there, Bro......

Tables are all over the arena. On the stage, around the ring, and layed against the barricade.
*PYRO*
'Slow Chemical' hits as Kane emerges from the stage.
Savannah: The following contest is a Tables Match, where the only way to win is to put your opponent through a table, introducing first, from parts unknown, weighing in at 323 Pounds -Kane!
'I Came to Play' hits and The Miz struts out with the Tag Team Title Belt. He surveys the Tables and nods.

DING DING DING
The match starts with a quick lockup, obviously Kane wins takes Miz into a headlock, Miz pushes him off the ropes, but Kane shoulder blocks him down. Whip into the corner, but Miz dodges it, and hits the quick jumping corner clothesline. He ascends the ropes, but Kane pushes him to the outside. Kane joins him, but grabs a folded table layed against the Announce Table and throws it inside the ring.

Commercial Break

As we return, the Table is set up in the ring, and Kane was just hitting a Sidewalk Slam on Miz. It shows that Kane has been dominating with the Flying Clothesline. Kane then signals for the Chokeslam. He grabs Miz's throat, but he kicks kane down and hits a quick Knee Lift into a Neckbreaker. They both hoist themselves up in seperate corners and stammer to their feet. Miz runs at Kane, but Kane just lifts his leg and hits a big boot. As Miz sits up, Kane springs off the ropes and hits the jumping low dropkick, right to Miz's face. As Kane again get Miz in the Chokehold, looking for a Chokeslam, John Morrison runs through the crowd and smashes Kane in the back with a Chair. It gives Morrison time to help Miz recouperate. As soon as he's okay, Morrison goes to set up for a Chuck Kick. As he jumps, Kane pushes him to the apron, where he grabs his throat and throws him though a set up table! Miz tries to capitalize on a relieved Kane, with the Skull Crushing Fianle through the table, but Kane grabs his throat and Chokeslams Miz right through the table!

Tazz: KANE'S DONE IT! He's won the match.
Joey Styles: Brilliant, well done Kane *applauds*
Kane celebrates with the Fire out of the corners display.

Commercial Break

Tazz: And now it's time for the main event. The Hardcore 10 Man Battle Royal to determine the No.1 Contender to the ECW Title.
(Already in the ring is CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards, Shelton Benjamin, Matt Striker, Kofi Kingston, Big Daddy V & Colin Delaney)
'Blues' plays for Sabu to come out, but he doesn't. It then shows on the Titantron Sabu been knocked out Backstage.

DING DING DING
The bell rings to much confusion. Soon after, everyone apart from Big Daddy V go under the bottom rope to grab the weapons on the outside. Everyone battles in the ring, until Colin Delaney hits Big Daddy V with a Cookie Sheet, so he just throws him over the top rope.
COLIN DELANEY IS ELIMINATED.
Everyone then gangs up on Big Daddy V with their weapons. Matt Striker tries to stop them but Stevie Richards hits a Stevie Kick to send him over the top rope.
MATT STRIKER IS ELIMINATED.
With the delay, Big Daddy V just grabs Richards and tosses him over the top rope.
STEVIE RICHARDS IS ELIMINATED
Everyone goes back into corners with each other, with Tommy Dreamer on Big Daddy V. As Kofi Kingston goes to the top rope for his coveted style, Shelton Benjamin pushes him off and out, but CM Punk hit a Big Knee to knock Shelton out.
KOFI KINGSTON & SHELTON BENJAMNIN HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED
Just as the fights start again, Abyss's TNA Theme hits and The Monster rushes to the ring, much to the confusion of everyone in the ring. As Chavo runs at him, he Black Hole Slams him. CM Punk runs, again Black Hole Slam. Tommy Dreamer also recieves a Black Hole Slam. Abys throws Chavo, Punk and Tommy out, leaving him and Big Daddy V in the ring.
CHAVO GUERRERO, TOMMY DREAMER & CM PUNK HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED
It just leaves the two big men in the ring. They stare each other down, as the crowd goes wild. They stare each other down, before Big Daddy whips Abyss into the ropes, and they both charge into each other with a clothesline, where they just stay upright. The Mastadon V again goes into the ropes, but this time Abyss hits a massive Black Hole Slam. As V gets back up, Abyss manages to clothesline him over the ropes.
BIG DADDY V HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! ABYSS IS THE NO.1 CONTENDER! TNA IS HERE! OH MY GOD!
Tazz: We're out of time here folks, see ya next week!

Quick Resutlts:
Elijah Burke def. Nunzio
Kane def. The Miz in a Tables Match
Abyss wins a 10 Man Over the Tope Rope Hardcore Battle Royal to become No.1 Contender to the ECW Title

Royal Rumble Match Card:
30 Man Royal Rumble Match
WWE Championship - Triple H (C) V Rob Van Dam
ECW Championship - Kane (C) V Abyss

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
good show overall, i liked how u had abyss kinda like invade in the middle of a #1 contender match. the matches were a fair length. this looks like it could be an interesting storyline. only one thing bad i found. in 2008 the miz' theme song was reality, not i came to play.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Your layout has totally fucked up my brain. I feel like I'm trying too hard to read. Bad times.

Also, why bump your thread with that gibberish shite?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts