Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWE Mini-Draft 2014

16K views 257 replies 17 participants last post by  AlienBountyHunter 
#1 · (Edited)
While we wait for Scott Halls Ghost to (hopefully) someday resume the Main History Draft, I decided to create a Mini-Draft that we can enjoy during this time. This draft will consist of only current WWE and NXT personnel. There will be 4 rounds where you can bid for all WWE On-Screen & NXT House Show personnel. The fifth rounds is a special round, where you can bid on venues & match stipulations.

Basic Info

1. There are 136 wrestlers & managers, divided into 4 groups of 34 people in each.
2. The list of people is entered into a online randomizer. The randomizer presents a list from No. 1 to No. 136 and that's the list I'm going with here. If there is any extreme unbalance in the tier level between the groups I might swap around a little.
3. The deadline everyday is 00:00 Central Time. Results will be up shortly after, at the latest 8:00 AM Central. The new round/list will be posted with the results.
4. There will be a venue & match stipulation bidding round. It will be the fifth & last round and will consist of 20 venues & 20 stipulations. You can bid for as many stipulations as you want, but only one venue! Should you not be able to capture a venue, you can try again in the final free agents round. If you should fail once again to capture a venue, they will be handed out randomly.
5. I will need no less than 8 but no more than 12 guys & gals for this! The first 12 to shout IN (Style points if you do it in a creative way) will be the competitors.
6. I will do minor writeups after each round. I will also keep track on your cash & your roster & all of that stuff will be in the OP once we get started!

Rules & How to Play (Most of it stolen from SHG)

- You all start with 20M dollars. Have fun.
- Each competitor sends their bids to me before the deadline, no exceptions.
- You bid on as many/few wrestlers as you want each round. You are not required to bid each round.
- The highest bidder wins the wrestler.
- Minimum bids of $100k, no maximum.
- If you decide to not make bids in a round, you have to say so in either PM or this thread.
- In the event of a tie, the highest bidders will be asked to re-submit bids to me.
- You can only submit bids ONCE per round. Once your bids are in, that's final.
- In the event of a tie in bids, the two or more bidders who tied will get another chance to make the capture the next round.
- You will be allowed to a maximum of 18 wrestlers on your roster. The minimum will be 8 for the first booking round.
- You can have a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 4 matches in the first round.
- You CANNOT bid over your budget. If you only have 5M for example, you can't bid 6M and then drop or trade someone else. You have to already have the amount you are bidding. Bids that are over your budget won't count and will be disregarded.
- If you hit above the 20M roof, you will be be automatically banned from bidding anymore until you PM me a confirmation of either a trade or a drop that puts you back under the roof.
- Drops give 100% money back while over the roof. If you drop while you are still under the roof, you will only get 50%

Trades

-Trades are allowed. You can discuss and suggest trades in this thread, but I need both involved to PM me with a confirmation that the trade is going down.
-THERE ARE NO SALARIES.
-The deadline for making trades will be one day after the deadline of the venue & stipulation round.

Free Agents (Wrestlers, Managers, Venues, & Match Stipulations that no one made a bid for)
-All bidding for free agents will happen after the Venue & Stipulation round and all the bids have to be in before the trade deadline. You can consider it the 6th round if you want.
-A list of all free agents & free stipulations & venues will be presented at the same time the Venues & Stipulations round results is presented
-There is no lower limit to how much you can bid for a free agent. You can bid 1 dollar if you want.

Booking Rounds:
- Same as normal drafts: randomizer picks opponents, you put your cards up against each other, voters determine who moves on.
- Timings/match-ups will be determined and posted before the Booking Rounds commence.
- The winner each round will get to take up to two members of their opponents roster, and is allowed to drop up to two members of their own roster.

I made a pretty short OP, since I think most of you are familiar with drafts by now. If there is anything you don't understand however, feel free to ask. So good luck to you all, and please join! :)

----

Competitors

1. CM Styles
2. Pickaxe Sir (no show)
3. RUSEV
4. MoxleyMoxx
5. Curry
6. Cotmas
7. C3K
8. AlienBountyHunter
9. Dr. Ian Malcolm.
10. STEVIE SWAG
11. Klee
12. DA
13. Ratman

See less See more
#7 ·
:mark:

This should be fun. I want in. Will part-timers and CM Punk be included?
Yes. Everyone on the WWE Roster page will be included, even The Rock.

In, of course. I have been meaning to look into redoing this but I have been... uhh... busy. Glad someone else went ahead with it. (Y)

Though, will we have NXT superstars and divas?
Yeah, I had planned this for a long time. Just never went on to start it. But now here we go!

Yes. Every NXT superstar & diva who has appeared on TV or house show will be included. Those who haven't yet appeared since being signed however, will not.

#3 ·
I forgot to add:

As soon as we have 8 people the first list will be posted! Then you can start bidding. The deadline will then be 00:00 Central the next day, BUT you can still join up until that deadline. So don't worry, unless the first round have already passed you can still join up until the first deadline. Unless there are already over 12 people of course. So join fast, alot more than 12 people made the previous draft so if you want in you better be quick!
:)

#9 ·
Nice! This time you have 20M so... Use them well.. :p

#16 · (Edited)
1. Big E
2. Tamina Snuka
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Roman Reigns
5. Cal Bishop
6. Bo Dallas
7. Corey Graves
8. Aiden English
9. Bayley
10. Batista
11. The Great Khali
12. Sylvester Lefort
13. Enzo Amore
14. Brad Maddox
15. Sheamus
16. Theodore Long (Manager Only)
17. Alex Riley
18. Cameron
19. Bad News Barrett
20. Camacho
21. Curtis Axel
22. Rob Van Dam
23. Yoshi Tatsu
24. Stephanie McMahon (Manager Only)
25. Rosa Mendes
26. Sasha Banks
27. Alberto del Rio
28. Drew McIntyre
29. Slate Randall
30. John Cena
31. R-Truth
32. Santino Marella
33. Bray Wyatt
34. Hornswoggle
Here is the first list!

Remember. You have 20M in budget. You cannot bid more than that. Bids will be sent to me via PM.

The official deadline for this round is Thursday (tomorrow) 23:59 Central, but if everyone get their bids in way before that then the results & the new list will come much sooner. :) Good luck, have fun!

#17 ·
Remember, the 12th spot is still free! It's not too late to join even though I posted the first list. Say IN here and you're the last one!

#21 ·
You can book your show however you like. It's not PG. I hope that is a satisfying answer.

#20 ·
Klee grabbed the last spot. Welcome mate. :)

#24 ·
#26 ·
Nah, I'll give it a shot. :p

7 bidders so far.

#32 ·
#34 ·
You can all assume that you can do pretty much everything unless the rules says otherwise. If there is a problem, we will deal with that as it comes along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.