Votes: 10 13.2%
  • New Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Owens

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Shane McMahon

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
can someone explain to me why no one's picking the New Day and yet I've seen a ton of posts picking Sami freakin' Zayn?
Because although they are talented people(esp Woods) that overturned this disaster of a gimmick into somewhat a success (which is a accomplishment on its own) , the whole New Day concept and 95% of their promos is a big insult to our intelligence level. Especially considering they are the embodiement of the PG era (the moments of 'only I can blow my girl' or fruit basket from last night ain't change a thing) goofiness.

This year proved something to all of us. We the IWC have divided more than ever! There were always sides on different topics but never anything big like this. Even we don't know what we want. .)) After long years of dissapoinments and anger who would ever thought that a RAW episode from 2016 would consists a main feud between Tyler Black and Prince Devitt, actual main event match with Tyler Black vs El Generico, Kevin Steen as a commentator, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows as the 'Club' and actual talented women wrestlers. TNA guy like Samoa Joe as a NXT champion, Austin Aries (same guy that told no by WWE but instead used as a voice actor in some video game), KENTA, Shinsuke fkng Nakamura and so on.

For all the people that questions the votes that AJ gets, let me tell you something. We are the people that supported AJ wherever he went and whatever he done. We witnessed every up and downs of his career and boy there were quite a lot. There was a long period of time that we all had accepted the fact that AJ would never be in WWE. But we were content with it. We knew that he didn't need it and heck after Sting's involvement with WWE, we accepted him as the biggest (atleast American) name in the history that WWE never had. All of this guys I mentioned above except AJ Styles had to spent some time in NXT. AJ is the only exception. You can argue about his age but the guys that I mentioned are not some bunch in early 20's. This alone show his position as a global talent. He is indeed phenomenal. They didn't have to teach him anything, because he is that good. He has been the guy in every company he went. This is no different. He will have a great career and win the big title in this company too. So, tho creative done some of their usual fiascos for AJ, he with his background, profile and work was the special one that stands out from the rest. Thats why he is our MVP.

Yet... the term 'MVP' in WWE little tricky. We can argue by the rise and achievements of one and thats goes to Dean Ambrose. Although I occasionally entertain by him as a performer you cannot deny the work he has put in this year. However, in an overall entertainment department two guys were watch factor for me: Y2J and KO.

Dean Ambrohahaha, yeah fucking right.

I had almost forgotten that Seth has only been back for a couple of months, though he's been really damn good in that time.

So, my vote would be for AJ Styles. That guy was a TNA / NJPW / Indy star who continued to shine and has shown his greatness to a new audience; the largest audience of all.

It's easily AJ Styles for me. Guy was given an opportunity, ran with it, and has not looked back.

After that I'd go with Shane McMahon. I don't really know how much I've enjoyed having him back, but it definitely threw a spanner in the works and his role in Wrestlemania was intriguing. Then there was the string of really good RAWs whilst he was 'in charge', and he's been a big figurehead in the brand split. Although he's not been involved in the creative of these ideas, and his performances haven't necessarily been outstanding - he's still been an important character in major events in this year. When we look back at this 'change' in 2016 (whether it's successful or not) I think Shane McMahon will be one of the most important characters remembered.

HM: Chris Jericho - who has fucking killed & just reminded everyone how good he is.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.