Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seams that alot of ppl that post on this forum are marks

you always are shilling wwe and praising raw and wwe in general and shit on aew etc

this isnt wrestling rant. this a rant on the marks

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Imo the people that shit on AEW are just a couple that try to larp being Jim Cornette, one alredy fucked the gimmick with a childish tantrum and got banned, WWE it's gigantic so there aren't exactly WWE marks, you get fans of the talent WWE monopolised that torturre themselves watching WWE because their fave wrestlers work there, the only decent show WWE has it's NXT wich fans usually watch AEW too and are nice people.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

you always are shilling wwe and praising raw and wwe in general and shit on aew etc

you always are shilling aew and praising dynamite and aew in general and shit on wwe etc

This is why people make fun of wrestling fans.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,523 Posts

You should be forced to show this post to every future employer and boyfriend/girlfriend for the rest of your life.

·
Registered
869 Posts

What do you even mean by marks? Be precise.

It sounds as though a mark is someone who disagrees with your viewpoint.

I am unsure when fans started using traditionally 'insider' terms as though they are in the business. Its an odd thing that seems to be very wrestling specific. You rarely see other forms of entertainment where the viewers use insider terms (i.e. technical phrases for camera angles used when shooting movies etc).

Surely people like what they like and dislike what they dislike? If someone likes WWE and dislikes AEW that's their prerogative. Most people (esp. on here) can see the faults in WWE even if they like most of the product.

·
Registered
31 Posts
One thing I've learnt since AEW came into existence is that you're not allowed to praise WWE at all and you're not allowed to shit on AEW at all... all of which is bullshit. I don't think you can call people "marks" when you can't handle people not worshipping AEW. People can have their opinions.

Also, Raw has actually been better than both AEW and NXT recently.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
also final point,it seams that we cant have discussions about the womens division nice job mods

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,523 Posts
also final point,it seams that we cant have discussions about the womens division nice job mods
Nope, because it's sexist and wrong to say you don't like women's wrestling. I hate all women's sports with a fiery passion because they all inherently suck and are a watered-down, minor league, D-level version of the actual sport, and somehow feeling that way is wrong. No one has explained WHY it's wrong or created anything approaching a cogent counterargument, mind you. It's just...wrong, somehow.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts