Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the "WWE had to love this" department, someone at WWE released an edition of NXT to the masses that has no Michael Cole/Josh Matthews commentary but rather the production channel, where we can hear the producer (who I am 99% sure is Kevin Dunn) giving cues to people. You can hear said producer and Matt Striker doing their their thing. Striker you are supposed to hear. Producer (and his cursing) not so much.

There are versions of the show out on various sharing sites, one of which has already been shut down. It is truly a view behind the curtain as to how things are done in WWE.

I heard from a source in WWE that said WWE is aware that the wrong version of the show is out there and they are not happy about it.
PWInsider

I hope someone gets this up on WF so I can download.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
I remember there was a similar incident of a smackdown taping that got release back in 2002 or 2003, you can hear Tazz and Cole talking to vince and going over the segments. It was pretty cool.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's already in the Multimedia section.
It is?

I can see links to last nights NXT but how do I know theyre the one with the big commentator blooper? Theyre probably just the regular broadcast unless they state otherwise.

·
Registered
991 Posts
They are the messed up version. I know because it was the only version available for ages which is ultra super mega annoying. Youtube had the real version eventually, but WWE are taking them down.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
its so stupid, nothing great about it, whole show long, you just hear the guy doing the countdowns, like seriously?" that's behind the curtain, yeah right...

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
It was just full of countdowns and stuff.

The producer hated the Katylin & Vickie fight though

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
HUGE screw up? Sounds more interesting than anything that's actually happened on NXT season 3. Scratch that, more interesting than anything that's happened in any season of NXT not including Bryan Danielson appearances.

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
:lmao I saw this version of the show on Youtube and I thought it was the guy who put it up giving his own commentary.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Seen it on youtube earlier. Aside from not being able to hear Coles trolling, it made the show a hell of a lot more entertaining. The best part had to be when the minister screwed up his lines and Dunn said something along the lines of "Oh god, that was smooth, real smooth"

Anyone have a YouTube link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxu-eNlI-Bg

I think this is the only clip still up on youtube.

·
Ichi Bakayaro
9,086 Posts
Seen it on youtube earlier. Aside from not being able to hear Coles trolling, it made the show a hell of a lot more entertaining. The best part had to be when the minister screwed up his lines and Dunn said something along the lines of "Oh god, that was smooth, real smooth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxu-eNlI-Bg

I think this is the only clip still up on youtube.
Thanks bro!

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Its pretty cool to see how they do things live, but it was weird not to hear the commentary. Although that's not as bad as when footage of them practicing The Great American Bash 2004 ending was leaked:

- Vic

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
:lmao I remember in Botchmania they showed a clip from one of the ECW ppvs of the produce making a mistake by showing the video room were everyone was, and to top it off Heyman grabs something and chucks it a the producer. :lmao

·
Registered
69 Posts
I watched this version even though I watched it last night. But I really enjoyed cause I'm really interested in the production of the WWE shows and would like to work for them some day. I thought it was a good look at how one aspect of the show is run.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts