Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Magazine Covers

1195 5
I notice that the cover boy for WWE Magazine is usually either John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, Undertaker, or Rey Mysterio. Now we do get a break for the March issue as CM Punk will be on the cover and also, The Miz graced the cover of the October issue. Why is it that the aboved named superstars appear on the cover whereas guys like Kofi Kingston, Kane, John Morrison, Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, and Sheamus have never appeared on the cover?
Reactions: Rated R Superstar
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
They want to sell their magazine because they make money off of it. The top selling 5 or 6 wrestlers are going to be ones on the magazine. It isn't fair to anyone else that is not ever on the magazine, but it is a business so they are always going to stay with their top guys.

·
Registered
993 Posts
They sell these magazines at the store checkout. Cena, Undertaker, Mysterio stand out, kids will notice them.

·
#RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
I'm trying to make sure I read this properly because I'm gonna rep you for NOT mentioning Cody Rhodes.

I'm pretty sure it was impossible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.