Wrestling Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2023 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
When Curry had no real argument against my points except for "check our last games", I shoulda known I had him by the balls then.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
When Curry had no real argument against my points except for "check our last games", I shoulda known I had him by the balls then.
FWIW I still stand by what I said then and would have as town. Me being alive as a pr wouldn't have been surprising.

Doddsy D2 wagon and lack of decision making from D4 onwards were the points to hit me on.

·
Registered
652 Posts
FWIW I still stand by what I said then and would have as town. Me being alive as a pr wouldn't have been surprising.

Doddsy D2 wagon and lack of decision making from D4 onwards were the points to hit me on.
its true, i was suprised no one attacked you for it like i was

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,006
Yeah what the fuck why did I have 3 hard counters
Nah you were the counter to what town had, where I probably over compensated a little for the recruit

The daykill was pretty obviously a counter to the scum PGO tho. Which I kinda assumed would be claimed :heston

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,009
And also NGs role was designed so he had plenty of flexibility for his claim which is why he could use a poison instead of a kill shot and could just claim 1x poisoner if he wanted. Town having 1x daykill 1x Vig and 1x poison isn’t exactly beyond the realms of possibility

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,013
How does 1 beloved counter 2 double voters, I felt attacked
Nah well recruits are strong and I over compensated a bit so had the reviver and 2 double voters. Obv knew the fact that there was 2 would cause some doubt and very good chance one is lynched or killed early based on probability. Then figured that scum were a little hard done to since town have so much voting potential so made you beloved

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts
Sorry, PoyPoy. Forgot to thank you for what was a fun game.

My usual weekend absence (Day 2 in this case) comes to bite me in the ass once more :heston

2001 - 2020 of 2023 Posts