Wrestling Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2023 Posts

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Oh btw I know it worked out wrong for you this game but I'm legitimately not very good as scum most of the time and not a priority night kill for scum when I'm town. Dealing with the "why are you still alive?" reasoning you'd normally point at the tier 1s was weird :lol

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
if youre done youre done, but a better solution would be to think about what youre actually posting and doing rather than going in ass first and getting blown up every time

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,985
btw I didn't randomise my vote, I was umming and ahhing on Alco or Doddsy. Turns out it was the wrong call. But yeah, I'm done with all this now. Shit fucks my mind and then I cop abuse for it afterwards. I don't need that shit. It's been fun.
Your problem is you don’t think things through lol. Also for some reason you only ever attack people you consider below you and act as though their bad play makes them obvious scum etc so you’re played like a fiddle by the higher esteemed players. Curry and Doddsy had you pretty much all game and you were too busy bitching at chimp/alco/tkok etc

Don’t quit, you’re still pretty new and the majority of people that start playing mafia suck for a while.

But you’re gonna have to take the shit for it cos that’s just how our section rolls :heston

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,989
@Poyser what the hell was the miller with no cop bud?
It’s cos I hate miller’s being auto confirmed but still consider scum being given them as safe fakes a bit bastard

I’ve seen miller’s in games without cops a couple times :draper2

Might have even done it myself before. I’m sure I had CP as a miller and no cop

·
Registered
652 Posts
Lethal: Hey at least you didn't lose the game by admitting your scum before the hammer like a dumbass like I did. I'm still so pissed at myself for that

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,994
I could not be more frustrated with my own play right now. Fucking hell
Really thought you were gonna pull through and go for Doddsy at the end

Also legit everybody was too scared to make a move at lylo there, was so slow moving :heston

Whoever pushed the issue would’ve been won out. In the end, Doddsy pushed it on alco and it worked

·
Registered
433 Posts
Your problem is you don’t think things through lol. Also for some reason you only ever attack people you consider below you and act as though their bad play makes them obvious scum etc so you’re played like a fiddle by the higher esteemed players. Curry and Doddsy had you pretty much all game and you were too busy bitching at chimp/alco/tkok etc

Don’t quit, you’re still pretty new and the majority of people that start playing mafia suck for a while.

But you’re gonna have to take the shit for it cos that’s just how our section rolls :heston
Yeah, I bought into the Curry thing way too easily. I had him sussed a little bit but don't trust my judgement enough to move on it. I was going to look up his MCU play when Magic caught him out, but preferred to watch Baseketball instead. Doddsy, yeah, that was horrendous on my part. I had him sussed as flair and even questioned why Vince & Shane but no Stephanie. Fucking hell. Hindsight is a bitch.

I'll keep playing. Just blowing steam and dwelling on another WOAT performance.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,999
Yeah, I bought into the Curry thing way too easily. I had him sussed a little bit but don't trust my judgement enough to move on it. I was going to look up his MCU play when Magic caught him out, but preferred to watch Baseketball instead. Doddsy, yeah, that was horrendous on my part. I had him sussed as flair and even questioned why Vince & Shane but no Stephanie. Fucking hell. Hindsight is a bitch.

I'll keep playing. Just blowing steam and dwelling on another WOAT performance.
Yeah and I can understand why because the thought of getting into a big drawn out argument with the top players here can be pretty daunting. Even I don’t really relish getting into an argument with Magic or Odo because I think they’re both much better at arguing their point than I am and they can also just keep going all day so it’s such a fucking ballache and a chore

Ateotd you just gotta present your case and push it and hope people agree with you or follow. Can’t shy away from them or they’re gonna walk you every time

1981 - 2000 of 2023 Posts