Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Intoner
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you watched the gauntlet match and R-Truth's performance ?
Well it's pretty much 1 to 1 copy from a recent gauntlet match and Rich Swann's performance in Impact.

Just see for yourself.

And yeah, they started cryptic Smackdown promos with broadcast interference 2 weeks after Impact did the same thing with their ICU storyline.

I guess Vince still watches "TNA" instead of AEW.

·
Registered
607 Posts
And I suppose that Becky Lynch or Charlotte Flair will be either WWE or Universal champion by the Summerlam.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I guess Vince still watches "TNA" instead of AEW.
Vince probably has no idea that "TNA" is still around. Just some junior writer copied the storyline and Vince unknowingly aproved it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Vince probably has no idea that "TNA" is still around. Just some junior writer copied the storyline and Vince unknowingly aproved it.
Exactly. According to Cornette, Vince never watched anything other than WWF/E back in the day. Perhaps if he hears about a specific talent that he may want to take a look at - he would watch their highlight clips or something - but he ain't sitting down watching Impact or anything.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If only it did, then maybe they allow their wrestlers to have some real creative freedom with their characters.

Honestly as bad as some of tna's stuff has been over the years, they seem to be one of the best places for a wrestler to evolve, look at Matt hardy, ec3, killer kroos, Samie Callihan, rvd!, Bobby lashley etc...

·
Registered
188 Posts
In January they had their Hard to Kill PPV. The theme song was an obscure piece of music called We All Go Down Together. Weeks later at the Royal Rumble WWE used the exact same song to advertise this years Wrestlemania. Given the timing of the two I don't think that's a coincidence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts