Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
(Fucking) Bleacher Report said:
It's not fair to judge someone before they've even started.
Oh, the irony.

If the titty master is a judge, then a divas search may actually be a success :ambrose

People fail to realize that the WWE is subjected to the same rigid expectations as any other medium of the entertainment industry, so of course they would want more models. They have the media training and other prerequisites to easily cultivate a brand for themselves and help mass-market the WWE brand. It is no coincidence that Kelly Kelly, Eva Marie, The Bella Twins, Eve Torres, Torrie Wilson, and other former models were/are some of the company's most marketable employees. I fail to see an issue here.
And that's good for fans who don't give a fuck about that shit and only care about the on-screen product how, exactly? My only desire while watching wrestling is to be entertained, models who can't even run the ropes or perform the most basic moves properly do not fulfil that desire.

But hey, it's great because they'll get media training or some shit that doesn't matter to the average fan... m'kay.

They have Sara Del Rey to train them. I don't see the big deal.

I do agree that they need to stay away from the ones who are just using the company as a stepping stone. They're just not worth the investment.

If doesn't matter if the divas are models or not. They're all going to be used the same. WWE is going to waste every bit of potential they have.

I mean, it's not exactly hard to have both. Last time I checked, horny teenagers are attracted to AJ, Paige and Emma. It's not like every talented female wrestler is an ugly savage.
All three are very attractive women, which is why they're employed. Wrestling ability is a nice bonus as far as WWE is concerned, but it's not the priority at all.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.