Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tickets came out at 9am this morning for the live tour in the UK this November. I booked tickets to the WWE Raw TV Taping at the LG Arena in Birmingham so I can't wait for that!

Have any of you guys already booked your tickets today? If so tell us which show you will be going to and what kind of seats you got in this thread!

·
Registered
505 Posts
i got tickets ringside for Raw supershow in birmingham!! well after a fashion when the site bloody crashed so instead of 5 rows from front im 9!!! annoying!!! People camped outside the LG overnight to get front row apparently

Will be getting nottingham as well at later date as well as some for Smackdown

·
Bad Moon Rising
4,253 Posts
i got tickets ringside for Raw supershow in birmingham!! well after a fashion when the site bloody crashed so instead of 5 rows from front im 9!!! annoying!!! People camped outside the LG overnight to get front row apparently
How much did they set you back by?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bagged two tickets for the RAW taping this morning too. Block F - next to the entrance ramp.

Very pleased with the positioning of the seats although I did originally have two seats about ten rows behind the announce table - but the site crashed.

This will be my third WWE show and I'm looking forward to it not being at The O2 for a change. Saw Muse at The LG a few years back and it's a pretty sweet venue.

(Hello everyone, btw. This is my first post)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to hear that a couple of you have already got seats the the RAW taping in Birmingham. Im at the front of section 3 so im pretty close to the ring. Lets make it a good atmosphere!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I bagged two tickets for the RAW taping this morning too. Block F - next to the entrance ramp.

Very pleased with the positioning of the seats although I did originally have two seats about ten rows behind the announce table - but the site crashed.

This will be my third WWE show and I'm looking forward to it not being at The O2 for a change. Saw Muse at The LG a few years back and it's a pretty sweet venue.

that must be about the time it crashed for me as well! lol lots of annoyed people on twitter about it! glad i got where i did though, as seetickets seats were rubbish anyway!! (and in short supply)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good to hear that a couple of you have already got seats the the RAW taping in Birmingham. Im at the front of section 3 so im pretty close to the ring. Lets make it a good atmosphere!
midlands crowds are always decent :) cant wait!! seems ages since ive done a taping, usually do houseshows tbh

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I lived close to Birmingham I would of probably camped overnight to get front row seats but I live 3 hours away so it wasn't possible for me to do so, oh well im happy with the seats I got so its all good.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

You've got decent seats then! And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I wanted to go to the London house show with a friend, but he can't go now since he will be spending all his money on a holiday during the summer...

FML!

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
Bah, can't they come to Sheffield more than once a year? Guess I'll just wait for next year when they will hopefully do the TV tapings again (and hopefully I can get free tickets again like this year).

·
Registered
40 Posts
I managed to get smack down tickets for wembley, floor seating a4, unfortunately not at the front, I wanted a house show for smack down as did the tv taping the other week at O2 and the first hour plus was just nonsense due to nxt etc (still had a great time though). By the time I got these tickets and with the sites continuously crashing, I missed out on raw in Birmingham, however I am determined to find tickets for there as the raw tv taping was amazing at O2.
Was almost tempted by the butlins raw, but to get good seats it would cost me almost £1000, as you have to book the most expensive accommodation to be offered the best seats, and I would only be going for the wwe show, so I may as well find Birmingham tickets over inflated on eBay.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did anyone else find that there wasn't an option for floor seating on ticketmaster for the wembley show, I ended up getting them from ticket factory.

·
Registered
505 Posts
oh im going to Butlins now as well :) friend didnt tell me shed booked that!! gold apartments so will be pretty decent seats and it will be easy to meet them there :D

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Anyone got a list of shows/dates? I may go to a show if they do a tv taping in Mani.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can't believe tickets are on eBay already, I know I said that's where I will have to find mine, but that's only because I'm having no luck anywhere else, I am still looking on normal sites but ticket factory is down at the minute. It is annoying that people have only bought tickets to resale, the same happened for smack down at the O2, there were many floor seated tickets on there before the show at ridiculous prices, these must have been the empty seats, I saw at least 20 empty floor seats in in groups of 4. I don't want to satisfy these people so I am searching on normal sites now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got block E row C for RAW taping, i couldn't believe it. booked them, and then the site went down!

I also hat epeople who have them on ebay, should have their tickets canceleld!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts