Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Live shows

567 12
Please forgive me this very stupid question.
I'm going to my first live event on Tuesday November 12th in Amsterdam. Since they also have SD live and Raw: who wrestles on a house show on tuesday? Only wrestlers that are not on tv, the jobbers?
Again sorry, but I'm wondering if it will all be worth it.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you so much guys. Totaly forgot about the move to FOX for a moment. If RAW is in USA, they won' t make it in time, so should be Smackdown. As long as our own Aleister is there?

· Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
6,519 Posts
Great shout from @Reil. Forgot about the move. Yes you will be good in that case. The poster for that event (take with a pinch of salt) features the RAW roster. I assume both rosters will be in Europe for UK tapings and the tour.

· Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
5,014 Posts
A big plus I've found at house shows in the past is the freedom the performers have to experiment, try new things and have longer matches. WWE has some of the best in-ring performers in the World but you very rarely get to see their range and abilities on television. They get to put more of their talent on display at house shows.

Reactions: Shaun_27

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A big plus I've found at house shows in the past is the freedom the performers have to experiment, try new things and have longer matches. WWE has some of the best in-ring performers in the World but you very rarely get to see their range and abilities on television. They get to put more of their talent on display at house shows.
Sounds good! I like to hear more live show experiences from everyone?

· Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
5,972 Posts
I haven't been to a house show in ages. But what it used to be was maybe half were the stars you always see on TV, then a bunch who get a little TV time, then a few who you might recognize but haven't been on TV in years. I also remember that the 'undercard' matches were often at least as good and more engaging than the bigger stars. It used to be a totally different feel from the live TV tapings, because the focus was mostly on matches and almost no blah-blah. There was much more interaction with the crowd, and I found the house shows to be immensely more entertaining. But again, that's going back about 20 years -- I have no idea how they play out now.

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
Live events are super fun. I don't get to go to many anymore cos WWE never comes to NZ these days, but when they do, it's always a blast.

Last live event I went to was in 2016 and the card was PPV quality IMO. The main event was Seth vs Roman, other matches were Chris Jericho vs Finn Balor (which hadn't been done on TV before), AJ Styles vs John Cena, Charlotte vs Sasha (before it got overdone) and Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens, plus some others. The only thing it was missing was Mox/Dean :lol

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Live events are super fun. I don't get to go to many anymore cos WWE never comes to NZ these days, but when they do, it's always a blast.

Last live event I went to was in 2016 and the card was PPV quality IMO. The main event was Seth vs Roman, other matches were Chris Jericho vs Finn Balor (which hadn't been done on TV before), AJ Styles vs John Cena, Charlotte vs Sasha (before it got overdone) and Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens, plus some others. The only thing it was missing was Mox/Dean :lol
Wow. That's a nice card!! WWE is normaly in the Netherlands ones per year. I didn't go other years because I know nobody who likes WWE in real life. But this year I just decided to go alone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.