Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the first time ever, I got to witness WWE Live and I have enjoyed it. It took me 34 years of my life to do so. For those are interesting, I'll give you the run-down of the results:

* Matt Hardy defeated Bray Wyatt

* Kalisto & Gran Metalik defeated Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari

* Goldust defeated Curt Hawkins

* Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows defeated The Revival

The Revival cut a promo after being defeated that they never lost and they are the Mercedes Benz of the tag division and challenges anyone team from the back and in come Braun Strowman all by himself ending up destroying The Revival with 2 running powerslams each. Talk about The Burial :p That was funny.

* RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar defeated Seth Rollins and Finn Balor

Sheamus distracted Finn on the top rope in which Cesaro strikes Finn with a chair (Yup) and rolled him up for the victory and The Bar retains. After that, Seth and Finn get their revenge by both hitting their finishers on the tag champs. Funny incident: there was an audio botch when Cesaro pinned Finn, they play Seth Rollins theme before scrambling back to The Bar and back to Finn and Seth again. :p

* Asuka defeated Nia Jax via countout

* Roman Reigns defeated Elias

I guess, WWE is confident with Elias to main event shows... looks like he really could be a main eventer soon in later shows. That was the best match of the night. Imagine that... a Roman Reigns' match and this match had the most reaction.

This is a pic of Roman Reigns... such a poor quality but there it is.

·
Banned
470 Posts
The Revival cut a promo after being defeated that they never lost and they are the Mercedes Benz of the tag division and changes anyone team from the back and in come Braun Strowman all by himself ending up destroying The Revival with 2 running powerslams each. That was funny.

Watch this happen on tv soon...

-Beckeysha

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
I prefer live show, always have the good stuff.

Even better when you have VIP passes.

You meet anyone after OP?

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I prefer live show, always have the good stuff.

Even better when you have VIP passes.

You meet anyone after OP?
Not really... we've gotten one of the cheaper seats. There could've been but I wasn't the one bought the tickets. A friend of mine did book for us and I paid him back.

There must've be a meet and greet thing.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,582 Posts
- Matt Hardy finally got to beat Bray Wyatt :D

- Braun Strowman kicking some ass :braun

- The Bar picks up a victory :woo

- Seth Rollins and Finn Balor teaming up :mark: :mark:

- Asuka winning via count-out :eek:

- Elias main-eventing a live event :mark:

Thanks for sharing your live experience with us, OP :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts