Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Yeah I bought tickets last year when they made out like it was gonna be a network special.

Wish I hadn't bothered though for a house show, its quite a distance from my house and I don't expect the show to be very good.

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,584 Posts
I'm not fussed about what kind of show it is. My friend and I are spending the week in London, coming from Blackpool. She's never been to London so she's very excited. We'll do the tourist stuff, go to the show, then we're going to Harry Potter Tour thing in Watford.

If they stick to Sami vs KO, that's a pretty great main event even though we know KO is winning.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'm not fussed about what kind of show it is. My friend and I are spending the week in London, coming from Blackpool. She's never been to London so she's very excited. We'll do the tourist stuff, go to the show, then we're going to Harry Potter Tour thing in Watford.

If they stick to Sami vs KO, that's a pretty great main event even though we know KO is winning.
It's possible that Sami gets a win via DQ.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I never post here but I'm going to this. My first live WWE event since I've started watching in the mid nineties (25). I watch a lot of WWE but not so much recently. Card looks OK for me but part of my thinking is, why don't they get a few bigger names to come down. I know it's mid week but UK shows are always worth it for them.

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,584 Posts
Updated card reads:

Zayn vs Rollins vs KO for the Universal Championship

New Day vs The Club

Roman Reigns vs Chris Jericho

And they're still listing Sasha as appearing :)

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wish it was a Smackdown show instead. I had presumed when I bought the tickets that it'd be a combined brands event, as well as a network special.

Oh well.

·
Still A Shield Girl... (RIP)
1,972 Posts
So it isn't even a network special ? Glad i didn't bother getting tickets. Bit strange to have one random houseshow in september when they tour in november anyway.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
It was billed as a Network show, hence the randomness of it. Now it's just a house show which they couldn't really cancel.

Brock/Orton would've been tasty to see live, but ah well.

At least Braun will be there

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.