Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears as though the WWE has stopped with the DVD collections and have shifted everything to the WWE Network. However, there are still quite a few WWE Legends who have not been given a DVD set with their best matches/moments or a documentary about their lives and careers. Now the Network has made documentaries about the lives of Bruno Sammartino, Kevin Nash, Andre the Giant, and Mark Henry. So had they been made in an earlier year, they probably would have also released DVD sets about their careers. Here's who I would like to have documentaries/Match compilations made about
  • British Bulldog
  • Booker T
  • Steiner Brothers
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • Vader
Which past WWE Legends would you like for them to make a documentary/match compilation about?

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts
Not a particular wrestler but I think a documentary on the Anoa'i family would be interesting and I'm surprised one hasn't been done already.

The only thing that's been as much of a constant in WWE/WWF/WWWF as a McMahon is a member of that family and they still have family breaking into the business. You could pretty much tell the story from Peter Maivia all the way down to The Rock's daughter in developmental or even include Lance, Jacob and the other Uso on the indies, as carrying on the legacy.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about a documentary about Kurt Angle. They did a greatest matches DVD set, now how about an actual documentary about his career.

·
Registered
439 Posts
There should be so many more docos about legends on the network. There is no reason why they couldnt fill 45-60 minutes each for guys like Rick Rude, Boss Man, Beefcake, Valentine, Santana etc

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Former World and Intercontinental Champions deserve a documentary about them:
  • Bob Backlund
  • Iron Sheik
  • Hulk Hogan (Had match compilations but no doc about his life and career)
  • Honky Tonk Man
  • Rick Rude
  • Sgt. Slaughter
  • British Bulldog
  • Yokozuna
  • Jeff Jarrett
  • Sid

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Some great choices so far. Personally I would love to see a Bam Bam Bigelow doc and Compilation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts