Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Is she one of those far right nonces? Can't say I really know her. Sounds about right, I have to say.

I don't believe in karma, but I might now!
She knows how to stir the pot on twitter that's for sure. She has mentioned having a Holocaust for Muslims and even complained that when she called some companie's customer service she complained that the black women on the other line was rude to her. There's a different between having controversial views about society and being just plain evil.

I see it positive: she was not arrested for drunk driving. That is all we asked for last time!
Doesn't mean she wasn't drunk. Just not caught behind the wheel while under the influence.

·
Registered
Caesar Of Uranus
3,275 Posts
Does Tammy have more mugshots now than a deck has cards? I don't think the entire 1986 Miami Hurricanes Football Team have as many arrests combined over the years.

·
Banned
The King Of Rants
11,916 Posts
She was so beautiful back in the day. It's a shame she didn't use that opportunity to make something of herself.
Even worse, her wrestling contracts kind of died up at just 28 years old for her which is definitely young enough for her to go back to College (She was studying medicine) and have really made something of herself.

Imagine how much better her life would be if she studied, became a doctor or whatever she was planning to do, did the occasional indy show or signing on the weekend. She'd probably be viewed the same way as Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler etc are instead people go "Sunny? Urgh what a mess"

No

It was a photoshoot from years ago with a in bed with Sunny theme.
The second guy became a meme for a while after.
I heard about this back in the day and if I recall correctly it was 75 bucks to take those awful photos with Sunny.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I feel sorry for her.

I wonder if she would have turned out like this if she was never involved with Pro Wrestling.

Similar sentiment with Chyna.
The difference between her and Chyna is that Chyna didn't have a support system around her. She was surrounded by enablers and those who took advantage of her. Tammy at one time had her friends and kicked them to the curb and now no one gives a shit about her anymore

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
The irony that she gets nailed with terrorist threats when she's been vocal about her dislike for Muslims.
Terroristic threats isn't necessarily what it sounds like. When I was younger I threatened somebody, that individual went to the police and told them what I said. I got arrested and spent a few hours in jail. The charge against me? Terrorist threats. So yes while it certainly sounds bad, it doesn't always mean what first spring to mind.

Then again this is Sunny we're talking about and knowing her maybe she did threaten to blow something up!

·
Registered
971 Posts
We don't want her. we will take Ryker, Val Venis maybe even Linda Hogan but not her
Sunny is MILD compared to the former president and many in Congress right now (mainly the Freedom Caucus and people like Cruz, Hawley, and Rand Paul... pushing a malaria drug, bleach, and horse dewormer over the vaccines is just crazy, especially since so many believe in them as a result). It says something when you make people like Romney, McConnell, Bush, and the Cheneys (all are extreme corporatists) look like SAINTS compared to you. Extremism in itself is bad, especially if it can hurt people (the opposite of the Freedom Caucus, The Squad, voted against infrastructure because it wasn't included with the BBB bill, despite progressive Senators like Warren and Bernie voting for it, and people died because of the Big Lie that Trump and the Freedom Caucus pushed, which led to the insurrection).

Sunny really does need help, as it is just BAD to be pushing 50 and behaving this way. I agree with the post about how the likes of Trish, Torrie, and Stacy were able to stay relevant after their wrestling days, by heading into new careers. Drinking, getting arrested, and saying controversial stuff just to get attention is a terrible way to stay relevant. Even Vickie Guerrero is still managing these days despite being over 50...

·
Registered
38 Posts
She should come out at number 30 in the women's rumble. Have a bomb come out of her snatch with blast sending everyone over the top rope.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Terroristic threats isn't necessarily what it sounds like. When I was younger I threatened somebody, that individual went to the police and told them what I said. I got arrested and spent a few hours in jail. The charge against me? Terrorist threats. So yes while it certainly sounds bad, it doesn't always mean what first spring to mind.

Then again this is Sunny we're talking about and knowing her maybe she did threaten to blow something up!
Probably offered some confused tourist to show her pussy (possession of a deadly weapon) or watch three hours of RAW without ads (terrorist threat).

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,746 Posts
Sunny is MILD compared to the former president and many in Congress right now (mainly the Freedom Caucus and people like Cruz, Hawley, and Rand Paul... pushing a malaria drug, bleach, and horse dewormer over the vaccines is just crazy, especially since so many believe in them as a result). It says something when you make people like Romney, McConnell, Bush, and the Cheneys (all are extreme corporatists) look like SAINTS compared to you. Extremism in itself is bad, especially if it can hurt people (the opposite of the Freedom Caucus, The Squad, voted against infrastructure because it wasn't included with the BBB bill, despite progressive Senators like Warren and Bernie voting for it, and people died because of the Big Lie that Trump and the Freedom Caucus pushed, which led to the insurrection).

Sunny really does need help, as it is just BAD to be pushing 50 and behaving this way. I agree with the post about how the likes of Trish, Torrie, and Stacy were able to stay relevant after their wrestling days, by heading into new careers. Drinking, getting arrested, and saying controversial stuff just to get attention is a terrible way to stay relevant. Even Vickie Guerrero is still managing these days despite being over 50...
It says a lot that you think Ivermectin is horse dewormer. A lot of people would be astounded to learn how many drugs are used on people and animals. Ivermectin for example is genuinely prescribed to people to treat all manner of 'infestations'. And yes also used on animals as well. The whole storm around Ivermectin is a great example of how dumb and gullible people are thesedays.

But we cant have any options for treating COVID outside of just the vaccine and only the vaccine. Which completely ignores the fact that the vaccinated can still get COVID, and still die from it. And anything that might help you fight COVID if you get it is beneficial.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts