Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
I don't think many people doubted he worked for that site. It was just him thinking he deserved a membership for working for that site that rubbed people the wrong way.

And then him demanding that his thread be re-opened after it was closed for his attempts to get a free membership didn't help the guy either.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
This is pretty cool.
Some weird "Greatest Moments" at the bottom there. hahaha.

And I just read that thread with ExclusiveWWEMember. Apparently I missed it.
Hilarious to see everyone go after him and now see he was right.
Way to pre judge guys! :lmao

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
I never saw him making any demands. I guess he edited his posts by the time I read them.
Yeah in his original post, before he edited it, he said he would give Wrestling Forum an exclusive screen shot of the new web page before it's launched for free membership here.

And then after we refused to give in to his demand he said, "I have to say this is one of the hardest forums to gain LITTLE power on!"

And then he went on to say, "I don't want the upgraded account, I was a bit too pushy in my first post. I'll be apart of the community for now, but after a few talks with, like I said, a few people.."

Come on, man.

Also, I don't think WWE.com has put a link to this page on their page yet... so I'd be cautious of it until they do.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
Also, I don't think WWE.com has put a link to this page on their page yet... so I'd be cautious of it until they do.[/B]
It seems pretty legit. K-Mart sponsoring and has a similar things to wwe.com

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
It seems pretty legit. K-Mart sponsoring and has a similar things to wwe.com
It very well may be legit...and I hope it is. I just hope no one trusts it until WWE links to it from their main site...and that hasn't happened yet.

I really couldn't care less, personally, because I don't buy any WWE merchandise or tickets, but I don't want someone else getting ripped off.

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,652 Posts
Yeah in his original post, before he edited it, he said he would give Wrestling Forum an exclusive screen shot of the new web page before it's launched for free membership here.

And then after we refused to give in to his demand he said, "I have to say this is one of the hardest forums to gain LITTLE power on!"

And then he went on to say, "I don't want the upgraded account, I was a bit too pushy in my first post. I'll be apart of the community for now, but after a few talks with, like I said, a few people.."

Come on, man.

Also, I don't think WWE.com has put a link to this page on their page yet... so I'd be cautious of it until they do.
:lmao at the demands.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
soxfan93 must feel stupid now.
Yep, I do. Damn. I'm shocked lol.

But, yeah, the dude was a dick. Sure, so was I, but I wasn't the one making ludicrous demands in my first post here.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
It very well may be legit...and I hope it is. I just hope no one trusts it until WWE links to it from their main site...and that hasn't happened yet.

I really couldn't care less, personally, because I don't buy any WWE merchandise or tickets, but I don't want someone else getting ripped off.
Oh yeah, I agree.

· Registered
20,972 Posts
lol yeah. For a screen shot of the web-page mind you. A friggin screen shot. :lmao

A screen shot and a free BJ from your favorite diva might have been reasonable.

· Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I'm thinking it's legit but hasn't been linked to from wwe.com because it isn't completely finished yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.