Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wrestlemania is only days away, and with Kevin Nash and Booker T returning, and with Christian returning along with Triple H soon, WWE is in a really good position.

Possible Wrestlemania matches:

Edge vs Christian (Edge loses his WHC before Wrestlemania due to Christian)

Alberto Del Rio vs Dolf Ziggler (World Heavyweight Championship) ***(This one is uncertain)***

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

John Cena vs The Miz (WWE Championship)

Undertaker vs Wade Barret

Kevin Nash vs Big Show

Ezikiel Jackson vs Booker T

Triple H vs Sheamus

If these matches are true then Wrestlemania this year could be one of the best in recent years. Vince is more determined than ever with drawing over a million PPV buys, im sure if anyone can get it done, it will be Vince.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wrestlemania is only days away, and with Kevin Nash and Booker T returning, and with Christian returning along with Triple H soon, WWE is in a really good position.

Possible Wrestlemania matches:

Edge vs Christian (Edge loses his WHC before Wrestlemania due to Christian)

Alberto Del Rio vs Dolf Ziggler (World Heavyweight Championship)

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

John Cena vs The Miz (WWE Championship)

Undertaker vs Wade Barret

Kevin Nash vs Big Show

Ezikiel Jackson vs Booker T

Triple H vs Sheamus

If these matches are true then Wrestlemania this year could be one of the best in recent years. Vince is more determined than ever with drawing over a million PPV buys, im sure if anyone can get it done, it will be Vince.
There wouldn't be a heel-heel WHC match at Wrestlemania

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno who Del Rio could face at Wrestlemania, it could be Edge but then again, who knows, so that one is a maybe

·
Registered
99 Posts
There's no debate. Del Rio is going after the WHC. It will either be Vs Edge OR Vs Edge & Christian in a 3 way. But Del Rio Vs (c) Dolph Ziggler is not an option. And Booker and Diesel aren't officially staying with the WWE yet. I wouldn't put all my eggs in the basket for them. Though it was great to see them and I would love it. With this new youth movement I don't see them being booked as big players at WM27, but more so as managers or mentors. Something along those lines.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I dunno who Del Rio could face at Wrestlemania, it could be Edge but then again, who knows, so that one is a maybe
Um ... Does the name Rey Mysterio sound familiar to you?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True, but I hope they give Del Rio the belt. I know Wade Barret will face Undertaker for sure if he comes back (which he looks like will).

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^I was thinking Rey Mysterio too, but there are rumors that he will feud with Cody Rhodes in WW, (and most of these rumors end up being true).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Great line up and pretty much what I think will happen, except...

Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio wont happen, ADR will be against a face, dunno who...

Jackson vs. Booker T, I can't see this one happening, I don't think Booker T is sticking around, Nash on the other hand, I think will be.

Oh yeah, also add Rhodes vs. Mysterio

Shaping up to be a REAL good RassleMania!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Stranger things than a heel vs heel Mania main event have happened, but I can't see them having two new guys main eventing Mania, so it needs to be a big face which does suggest Edge vs Del Rio. I'd be very surprised if both Booker & Nash make Mania, if the latter is involved it'll be on the Hall of Fame side of things.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ Nut Tree, if the WWE championship is a Fatal 4 Way, im not ordering WW this year, that would be the worst match ever

1 - 11 of 11 Posts